• Published 5th Jun 2012
  • 1,063 Views, 17 Comments

Three's a charm - Silver Sea



Totally ripped off "The Bond".

  • ...
4
 17
 1,063

Falling

"Bwah... what's happening?"

"Jonah... is that you?"

"What? Is that you, Calvin? You seem... younger."

"And you."

"Would you two just shut up and open your goddamn eyes?"

I opened my eyes, and wished I hadn't.

The ground was coming closer.

I turned my head, and to my great surprise, there were two ponies, specifically colts, one Unicorn, one Earth Pony, falling next to me. I turned my head back and surveyed myself.

"Fuck! This is a goddamn HiE!"

"Wait, what's an HiE?"

"I'll explain when we get to the ground, Brandon!" Luckily, I was the one with a cool head between us three. I could always think clearly during bad situations.

"Calvin?"

"Yeah?" The unicorn spoke.

"Okay, I need you to focus on the thing sticking out of your forehead!"

"OK!"

"Now, close your eyes and picture the clearing below. Imagine the three of us appearing there!"

"Got it! Why am I hurting?"

"That's expected! Now, concentrate on us being there!"

"Okay! Oh, god, this... AAAUUUGGHHH!!!!!" A flash appeared from the unicorn's horn, envelobing me and the earth pony.

"What's happen... wait, we aren't falling! WE AREN'T FALLING!" As I looked around, I saw that we weren't, in fact, falling. We were on solid ground.

Being the cool headed one, I decided to stand up first. Note to self: bad idea. After upchucking my recent lunch, I tried once more, this time falling flat on my face.

"Three time's a charm." Is what I should've said, but obviously those things only come to me the night after. Anyway, I finally managed to stand up. I spent a few moments studying my new quadrupedal stance, and then checked up on the other two colts. Only now did I get the time to examine them. The Earth Pony was light green, and had a neon blue mane. The unicorn was white with another light blue mane. I looked at myself and saw that I was a sort of rich blue color. The strands of hair hanging in my eyes told me that my mane was silvery-gray. I felt along my back and found two feathery lumps. I mentally brohoofed myself for getting to be a pegasus. The other colts were faring worse than I did at standing up; they were too used to their bipedal lives and tried to stand on their hind legs.

"Guys, like this." I got their attention and displayed my four-hoof style. They tried it and got my results, thankfully.

"So, is that you, Jonah?" The unicorn spoke up.

"Only if you're Calvin." I replied.

"Well then, I must be Brandon!" The earth pony finished.

"Okay, you seem to know about this place. Where the hell are we?"

"Okay, guys. I'll confess. I'm a fan of My Little Pony." I said.

Their jaws simultaneously dropped.

"Yeah, yeah, be haters. Ok, 1) It's cool. And 2) We're in their world now, so I am the coolest out of us three now."

"Dammit. I was the coolest!" Brandon couldn't believe it.

"Now, you probably have questions, so ask away."

"Where are we?" Calvin asked.

"Equestria. Land of the ponies. Probably most peaceful place in the universe."

"What the hell are we?" Brandon questioned.

"We are ponies, specifically colts. They're a ponie's equivalent of boys. Brandon, you're an earth pony. They have strong hind legs and are generally more athletic than others. Calvin, you're a unicorn. They focus magical energies into their horns and cast spells. What you did back there- that was magic. I am a pegasus. We have wings, so we can fly around. Also, clouds are tangible to us. Any more questions?"

"Yes." They replied in unison.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"NO MORE QUESTIONS! THE SUN HAS SET AND RISEN TWICE!" I couldn't bear it anymore!

"Wow! I never thought Jonah could know so much!" Calvin and Brandon were amazed at how much I know about this world.

"Yeah, yeah, I got 100s on my finals. Shut up." I waved a hoof dismissively at them. "Let's get going. If I'm correct, Ponyville should be Northwest of here. And that would be..." I gazed at the sun, measuring the distance from the horizon, "that way!" I pointed my hoof northwest and started walking.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Okay, girls, I have the perfect plan for getting our cutie marks!"

"Okay, Apple Bloom, what would that be?"

"I'll tell you when we get there!"

"Okay, but this better be good! Rainbow is teaching me to fly at noon, and I can't miss it."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Hey, look! It's a way out! We're gonna survive!" Brandon exclaimed at the first hint of light peeking through the trees.

"Finally!" Calvin agreed in exclamation.

"Now, be aware. We are going to be under heavy suspicion. Three colts appear out of nowhere and say they're from a different universe? How about we just say we're amnesiacs?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Okay. Let's go."

We stepped towards the light.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Hey, girls, did you hear something?"

"No."

"Well, I'm gonna go check it out."

"Sure, we'll follow you."

Suddenly, the bushes near the girls rustled. Then three colts fell out.

"I told you that we should have gone horizontal instead of vertical!" One colt said. It was a blue pegasus.

"Well, I thought it would be cool if we popped our heads out vertically and looked around." Replied a white unicorn.

"I still think it would be best if we picked up the bush and tiptoed around." The green earth pony stated.

"Wait! Look, fillies!" At that, the three disappeared back into the bush. A moment later, they reappeared, only standing.

"Why, hello there. It is nice to see such beautiful faces on a fine day." The pegasus said in the fillies' direction.

"What's with that weird voice?" The filly unicorn questioned.

"I told you to not do the voice!" The earth pony colt whispered.

"Oh... um, sorry?" The colt pegasus apologized.

"It's alright. My name's Sweetie Belle. This here's Apple Bloom, and that's Scootaloo! Who are you?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Well, we don't exactly know... All I remember is that he" the pegasus pointed at the earth pony, "is called RB. He" now he pointed to the unicorn, "is Windows, and I'm Sea."

"Well, I'll say you've gotten yourself in a right pickle." Apple Bloom said. "Why don't we take you to our friend's house? She should be able to help."

"Sure, we need all the help we can get." We followed the three fillies into town.