• Published 1st Dec 2015
  • 274 Views, 3 Comments

Voices from a Terrible Past (an epistolary tale) - HeavyMetalKnight



Ponies of the past write letters to ponies in the terrible future.

  • ...
 3
 274

(From Rainbow Dash, to all my friends) Reserve

To all my friends,


I had lot's of fun hanging out you guys the other day! I'm sorry I had to leave on such a short notice, but the Wonderbolts have called me in to fill in for one of their injured fliers: Blaze. She suffered from a sprained wing and is still unable to fly for a while. I got to fly for hours and hours with the best of the Wonderbolts that afternoon! It was so AWESOME!!!

Hopefully Blaze recovers from her injury. In the mean time, I have to stay at their headquarters until she recuperates. Which means I won't be back in Ponyville until then. I made sure to tell the weather supervisors I will be gone for however long it takes. I'm sorry it happened so fast.

Still, it was great to perform with them! We had to do a show down in Appleloosa for a special guest performance, so we were there for about five hours. I wasn't paying too much attention to the time though, since we've been practicing way before we came on to perform! We did so many cool stunts! It was the best!

I wished you guys could've come. I'd love to show you all of the cool stunts I performed with them. I miss you guys already--and I'm not kidding or anything, I really mean it. And no, I'm not crying... I have some stuff in my eyes! Maybe Blaze will recover soon, and then I'll get to come home and see you all again. I sure hope so.

The Wonderbolts HQ is still a pretty sweet place, though. They have several training facilities, their own personal gym, some super cool suits they've been making, and their mess hall's pretty awesome too. They've also been making... actually, I probably shouldn't tell you that. Despite that, I'd much rather be home right now.

I have to get going soon. They're having a whole presentation on something new, but they didn't say much about it so I don't know what it is. Oh! And tell Tank I said hi! I miss him too!

Hopefully when Blaze get's better, I'll be back before you know it!

Your awesome friend,

Rainbow Dash

P.S. Could somepony please take care of Tank while I'm gone? (And by that I mean you, Fluttershy)