• Published 26th Jul 2016
  • 185 Views, 0 Comments

Ivory and Japooter - EggNBacon



Ivory Jay was a young foal who grew up in fame and fortune. Japooter Jay is a dark lord from another world, who threatens the true nature of Ivory's life. But why is there a connection between them?

  • ...
 0
 185

A Village Crumbles

Author's Note:

Hey! Just a heads up!

Chapter two is...very different. Very different. If you enjoyed chapter one, sorry this might not be for you. If you hated chapter one, this might be for you.

Just keep this in mind, perhaps you would like both, I dunno.

-Blec

Somewhere which resembled the land of Equestria was a massive area of destruction, a powerful burst of sun rays with a sunset sky beamed over the rubble and derelict buildings emitting a sense of danger for anyone unfortunate enough to make eye contact with the massive corpse. Amidst the rubble, there was smoke and dust. Dust and smoke of an obvious source, the ruins of the once populated location. Upon further inspection, anypony could see that the land was holding one building still up, a building completely unharmed and still stable, all for a good reason. The one building remaining was a stone temple with no care paid attention to it on an outside look, the stone pillars lined up as soldiers outside the buidling chiseled in an uneven way to make a feel of uncertainty, but along with this menacing symbols carved into the stone walls of the building - to top it all off the objects were covered in whoever was unfortunate enough to be bombarded in what seemed to be the onslaught of the century, it wasn't just blood creating patterns on the symbols, but their dismembered bodies too. Anyone who could see the outside walls would consider that a mass murder has happened in this fare land, but yet it seemed like there was no stoppage of the crimes committed. It was chaos.

Buried deep in the heart of the building of death lied a fancy banquet with 10 individuals very calmly spaced out between each other, two ponies of visual power sat on the ends of the wooden table, one a pegasus stallion of average height and a devilish smile which appeared as if it was accustomed to his face. The stallion was certainly a bold figure, one of sheer fright physically however. The face of the pony was as if it was partially burnt, but also showed a slight deformity overall, it was not a look which was immediately viewed as evil, but could easily create an uncomfortable feeling in anypony's stomach at the thought of viewing such a stallion. Located directly opposite at the other side of the table was a mare with the same pleased look, one of uneasiness; however, this pony did not have a deformity in the slightest, she looked quite normal and emitted a feel that she was not forced to be here, yet showed no thoughts of leaving. Any stallion at first glance could easily find the mare attractive, their personality was quite seductive and their voice felt persuasive, their purple fur and multicoloured mane and tail (these being aqua, pink, light brown and navy blue) making for a completely one-sided judgement on whether or not the mare is suited to anypony. This being said, it is easily recognisable that the mare is in a relationship with the disfigured stallion, who possesses a dark blue coat of fur and a dark and light brown mane, simply judging by their cleanliness compared to the rest, the others are quite distinctly smothered in dirt and whatever else they had trodden in.

Particularly strange to the peasant looking ponies in the chairs perpendicular to the two power ponies was the feel of the inside. It was as if all the horrors of the outside world were being hidden away by the artwork and architecture of the building's inner walls. There was no blood, no bodies and pretty much nothing disturbing apart from the face of the blue stallion, which most likely if mentioned in this way could lead to another addition of the killer's wall of fame outside. Chandeliers hung from the building's ceiling, they were so high up that it would bring up the thought of the imposing building size just by glancing at them. Eventually one of the dirt covered stallions in the mix coughed to signal the attention of everyone at the banquet. On the first cough the only attention he received was from the ponies of his status, upon the second the slightly irritated expression of the deformed pony was now visible, which in turn caught the attention of his partner at the other end of the table. However, she simply smiled as if preparing for something big, and sat in silence. Then came the third cough, one which had caused the currently eating stallion to snap. Instantaneously after the incident, the beast slams his hooves against the table and frantically moves his head towards the individuals lower than his social status.

"Is there," he started strongly, with a slightly deep voice, "Any reason. Any reason at all, for you to be so rude as to not eat the food presented before you and then want to begin a conversation?" With that the weaker ponies look down at their plates which were untouched to keep the conversation serious. In total their meals were half of what the blue stallion had consumed.

"With all due respect my Lo-" one peasant exclaimed, before being interrupted.

"No no, please do go on!" The stallion started, sarcastically, "You have already lost all my respect when you revolted the first time." He continued in a much more serious tone.

"Well, I just feel that...all...all of us since you demolished this fair village. We have no-where to go. We cannot go anywhere, we cannot rebuild because you have strictly stated we cannot. Our lives were miserable anyway, but now it just seems whatever we do from here on out is simply leading to one option." A passionate peasant spoke out as passionately as they could.

"That being?" The Lord asked with minimal interest, picking at a meatless chicken bone.

"Death, Lord Jay, death." Another spoke with concern.

Upon further analysis of the statement, Japooter taps his right fore-hoof on his head, thinking it seemed.

"Oh! I have an idea!" With this positive sounding statement, the eight peasant ponies listen in further to his idea. "How about, I don't do anything and you get executed, just like the leaders of your incident a while ago eh?" He continued in the same positive tone.

"My Lord, surely you can see that if you didn't bomb the entire village and instead help it thrive that the rebels may not be so severe now, let alone exist." A worried mare asks in the crowd of the unfortunate.

"Surely you can see that I prefer it when you speak when you are told to do so." A slightly sarcastic Japooter responds. As if irony was listening in on the conversation, a sudden blast is heard from the East side of the building, Japooter's left. The entirety of the individuals at the table were blown away physically at the explosion from the outside, once the dust settled a fairly large group of ponies in a uniform made of green and brown patterns were in sight emerging from the wall's hole. It was at this moment one spoke.

"Lord Japooter Jay, you have committed crimes against the land of Equestria, of which we have decided to take into our own hands. The unicorns here will fire at you until you are dead unless you can accept to stand down right now. Two choices here, death or abdication. Which do you choose?" His tone was not that of heroic, but rather more fed up and out for vengeance.

With this sudden invasion of his abode, the Lord had found himself unable to move for the longest time, frozen in disbelief at what in his head was quite an impressive attack by such a miserable lot of ponies. As Japooter regained his senses, however, he then without a word flew towards some steps located in the far corner of the main living area, the Lord stopped flying at the trough of the narrow staircase and started to ascend up them on foot, while the unicorns in the rebellious outfits took potshots at his fleeing figure. During this whole time the fight was focused on the fleeing pegasus, giving the Earth ponies a chance to escape the crossfire and for Lady Jay to hide in the room. As soon as the stallion was out of sight of the unicorns, the rebellion's leader, who also delivered the raid's speech, gave everypony positions to get to. Once the coast was clear, Lady Jay set foot up the staircase to meet her lover at the top, whom was ready with prepared alicorn soldiers, before telling them to cease fire at the sight of the mare.

"Calcie!" He shouted at a moderate level with a sense of worry in his voice. The pegasus goes over to hug her.

"Japooter, how in Equestria did you manage to get these alicorn soldiers? Let alone alicorns." The confused mare finally spoke.

"My dear, you obviously know of my lab." He began, confidently, "I have been working on these tests for alicorn clones for a while now, ever since I rid this land of the four alicorns in charge I believe."

"How did you get...alicorn DNA?" With this, the pegasus began to look more serious.

"If I told you, you would be sickened." With this he began to send the alicorns one by one up another staircase, which leads to roof access. "Calcie, please look after the foal. Whatever you do, do that." There was a concerned tonality in his voice, "I am not taking any chances, the last thing I want is for my heir who will follow in my footsteps to be vanquished along with me." With saying this, the stallion was now out of sight, leaving Calcie alone, facing the crib in the foal's room. She slowly walked over to the small pony and picked it up with a smile of joy.

"Never," She began, talking to the foal quietly, "never will I let anything harm you, my precious little Ivory." She hugged the foal, then laid it back down as she began to notice a raging battle occurring from the window of the room.