• Published 22nd Nov 2015
  • 1,603 Views, 3 Comments

Quilava's first Equestrian encounter - The Equestrian Quilava



My first fan fic. A Quilava whos trainer is Professor Oak tries to solve a mystery in the viridian forest but winding up in Equestria has to find a way to get back to Oak. Quilava must first find help in ponyville to get back to Kanto.

  • ...
3
 3
 1,603

Professor Oak (Prologue)

"Hello and welcome to the world of pokemon." said an old man wearing a labcoat.

" I'm Professor Oak but people call me the pokemon professor." added Oak

"This is the story about one of my pokemon." he says while pulling a ball that was half red and half white ball with a button in the center. He throws it in the air as the ball opened sending a beam of light to the ground which turned into the shape of a slim quadruped figure with triangular ears and a rounded nose. The light then started to show color the top half of the figure turned blue and the underside a cream color, the ears having a red inside, and red eyes it also had five red spots on its back two in the shape of a"!" on its head and neck and the others lined up horizontally on its rear. The animal suddenly had fire launch out of the red spots.

"This is Quilava a fire type pokemon he has been with me ever since he was a Cyndaquil." Oak happily said " He escaped one day taking a bag one of my pokedexes but leaving a note in writing. I was amazed that Quilava was able to write, The note said

" After hearing about the mysterious reports coming from the Viridian forest I've decided to investigate it may be a new species of pokemon." I rushed to the forest but he was nowhere to be seen and I haven't seen him since.

Author's Note:

How this relates to the real story of how I became a Brony. Started with me playing pokemon heartgold my favorite game with Quilava being my favorite pokemon. So I decided to Start this story with an opening paragraph that Oak says in the pokemon games but without the are you a boy or a girl.