• Published 19th Nov 2011
  • 787 Views, 1 Comments

The stupid reason - Mefista



Rainbow Dash have a secret that nobody knew about for years.No,it's not about her hair/orientation.

  • ...
 1
 787

The shaking

...It was a nice sunny day-not of the perfect kind, but definitely good. Ponyville looked nice in the sunshine - it was like a big table full of yummy cakes.
Rainbow Dash looked on it from the cloud; she was half-asleep,and wasn't in the mood to do anything that involved movement (previous night was Pinkie's Egg Day party; nobody knew what this celebration was about,but party is a party,and chocolate eggs and curd dessert were definnitely good), which was unusual for her,but even the fastest pegasi need to rest sometimes.
"I will rest here for aaaall day..."-she thought. "And in the night I'll finally try to check if my rainbow trace looks different under the moonlight."
Suddenly earth shaked.
It felt like some angry giant kicked ground from the below: thump, thump, thuuum, trrrrrrr.

Pinkie Pie caught the falling cupcakes and ran from the Sugarcube Corner in panic. Then she jumped, dropped cupcakes and ran back in, just to be back in a minute, somehow holding all four Cakes, Gummy and rubber duck on her back.

Fluttershy in the forest was feeding baby bears with milk (their mommy was milkless for some reason, and allowed yellow pegasus to feed her cubs every day) when earth started to shake. She was so concentrated that she noticed it only when mama bear hid in the den, carrying her babies and pony with her.

Applejack was sleeping, as well as Twilight Sparkle, Spike and Rarity - Twilight accidentally hit everybody with the "instant rest" spell she was preparing for herself...and it worked too fast and too well, just because Twilight misspelled one letter in the end of the magic formula (it's hard to spell when two your friends and assistant are loudly arguing near you),so now they all were laying on the road,scaring passengers with their overly loud snoring.

When earth shaked,they all awakened - and Rarity, Spike and Applejack continued their discussion from the place they stopped on yesterday:
-...and that is why Yellow Pony will kick Equinator's flank in every day of week! -said Applejack loudly. -Am I right,Twilight?
-But Equinator looks so much better...-sighed Rarity.
-But both comicbooks are so stupid! Ghost Runner is the best! - whispered Spike, who considered himself comics expert, but was afraid that his comment will insult Rarity.
Twilight Sparkle rolled her eyes and answered:
-Rarity, Equinator is a clockwork golem. Under that nice golden coat he is just gears and pistons. He is definitely not a colt of your dream. Aj, Yellow Pony is absolutely uncivilised. He is not a good example of a hero.Not to mention he is half-eldritch abomination. Spike,Ghost Runner...hmmm, I do think he looks cool, but forces of evil try to harm his friends all the time. And he is also not a gentelcolt. I myself prefer Batcolt.
-Batcolt is just an ordinary pony in the cape, -little dragon protested. - We were discussing the ones with powers!
-He does have powers. They are just, mmm, well-hidden, -muttered Twilight. -And I also like Hossow.
-Isn't he an undead? - Rarity growled in disgust. -Wait...is the earth shaking?..
Three ponies and baby [just in the body size] dragon screamed and clenched together.It looked definitely funny-maybe,reality decided that it was worth it,and earthquake suddenly stopped.
-A-a-are everypony ok? - asked Applejack.
-I am. Who is touching my flank? - asked Twilight Sparkle.
-Oops... - said Spike, blushing.
-My back is itching! - whined Rarity.-Spike,it's your scales! Go away,please.
Ponyball fell apart, revealing Spike with weird dreamy expression on his face, Rarity, who was trying to scratch her back, funny flat Applejack and surprisingly mundane-looking Twilight Sparkle.
-Whatever this was,it's over now, - muttered Applejack. - Now,if you excuse me, I'll...passsouuu...
She fell on the ground. Her friends stared at her in horror, but loud snoring assured them that Aj is ok.
-I'll go into the library and check if everything is ok, - said Twilight Sparkle. - Spike,come here.
-And I'll go to spa and will spend few hours here. Oh my, I slept on a dirty road! It's AWFUL! Bye...- with that, Rarity ran away, her last words thinning in the wind.

Author's Note:

FUCK, ALL THE TYPOS AND MIS-WORDINGS
WHY DID I PUBLISH IT IN THE NIGHT WITH NO PROOF-READING