• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 811 Views, 2 Comments

Clash of the Rainbow - Windwaker100



A mass crossover taking it's first step in Equestria starting out only as a pokemon and MLP crossover

  • ...
4
 2
 811

Crash Landing

“Just another boring day on the job.” Rainbow Dash said as she lounged on a cloud. “I wish something exciting would happen to liven up this town.” she said. Not long after she heard an explosion behind her. “What the heck was that!?” she said. She turned around and was about to start complaining when she saw something falling from the sky going fast enough to form a Sonic Rainboom and heading straight for her. “Oh man this is gonna hurt.” She said right before the object impacted with her.


~~~~



”How do I keep getting into these situations?” Teranos asked to no one while he was falling from the. sky. He sighed before curling into a ball to avoid injuring himself upon impact with the ground. A few minutes later he could see the ground and braced himself for impact. “Oh I’m going to be sore in the morning for sure.” He said. But before he could hit the ground he impacted with a cloud which was weird since clouds are usually soft. “What the!” He heard a feminine voice yell as he hit the cloud. When he came out of the other side of the cloud there was a winged blue equine attached to him. “Oh crap an innocent.” He said as he wrapped his arms around the creature and turned them around so his back was facing the ground. “This is gonna hurt terribly in the morning.” He said right before they hit the ground and they lay there in a huge crater.


~~~

Rainbow Dash awoke not long after the crash to intense pain she tried to move but that only made the pain worse. “Well if I’m in this much pain I can’t be dead so that’s good.” She said. She tried to stretch her wings but she was hit by the pain again. “Oh no it’s my wing if it’s broken then I’m useless.” She cried. “Shut up and hold still.” a male voice said but before she could see who it was something grabbed her broken wing and pulled on it.

She cried out in pain as the person moved her broken wing around. “Doesn’t seem to be terribly bad it was a clean break so it should set easily enough.” he said then she heard fabric tearing as he set her wing in a splint and tied it up. “You’ll feel searing pain for about ten seconds then you’ll pass out.” he said. “Wait what?” she started to say but was cut off by the pain he mentioned. For ten seconds she endured the worst pain she had ever felt even more than her wing breaking then when it was over like he said she had passed out.”

~~~~

Teranos sighed as he sat down exhausted from healing the strange creature. She had light blue fur with a rainbow colored mane and tail but the strangest part was that she had wings. “She doesn’t seem to be any kind of pokemon so that can only mean that she’s a Pegasus but I thought they were only a myth.” He wondered., After about ten minutes the Pegasus began to stir. “W-what happened?” She muttered. “Well to sum it up I fell out of the sky and crashed into you going at about mach three speeds, broke your wing upon impact, and then healed your wing. You’ve been out for about ten minutes now any questions?” I explained. She just stared at me in shock for a few moments and then she asked. “Who are you?” I stood up and brushed myself off then bowed with a flourish “Teranos Elementum at your service.” I said.


~~~

Rainbow Dash just stared dumb founded at the dude. She had never seen anything like him before. First he claims to fall from the sky at mach three and then after landing on her and breaking her wing he claims her healed it thought it did seem that her wing was healed and feeling better than ever. “Okay so just what are you then Teranos?” She asked still suspicious of him. “Well the easiest answer would be that I’m a human why?” he responded. “Well I thought humans were just and old pony’s tale.” she said dismissing the strangeness of his answer. “Well do I look like an old pony’s tale to you?” He asked. “No I guess you don’t.” she replied.

~~~

After a few minutes of studying each other Teranos finally spoke. “So where am I exactly?” he asked. “You’re in Equstria on the outskirts of Ponyville.” she answered. “Equestria and Ponyville yeah that doesn’t sound like anywhere in my world.” he said mostly to himself. “And where exactly is your world?”she asked him. “Well I have no real answer to that except that it’s not here.” He said sounding worried. “Well you can stay in Ponyville until you find your way back and if you can walk on clouds you can stay at my place if you want.” she said only offering because she doubted he could walk on clouds like a Pegasus. “That’s very kind of you Miss?” he trailed off. “Sorry I forgot to introduce myself I’m Rainbow Dash.” she said nodding her head. “That’s very kind of you Rainbow Dash I’ll accept your offer to stay in your home, and before you ask no I can’t walk on clouds but staying on them shouldn’t be a problem for me. I can’t really explain how I do it but I can travel on clouds.” he said. She just stared at him in disbelief. “Oh really prove it then.” she said. Teranos just shrugged and jumped up into the air and took off for the nearest cloud despite his lack of wings.

~~~

”I don’t know why she seems so skeptical but if I must prove myself then I shall.” he said as he landed on a cloud standing on it staring down at her. “I guess he can walk on clouds imagine that.” Rainbow Dash said in amazement as he flew back down and landed next to her. “Well I guess there won’t be any problems with you staying with me then “ she said. “I don’t want to end up getting in your way are you sure it’s alright for em to stay with you?” he asked. “It’ll be fine,” she said. “Follow me I’ll show you where I live.” she said as she flew off seeming to challenge him to keep up. Teranos just shrugged as he took off after her wondering what this new world would hold in store for him.