• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 836 Views, 20 Comments

Techno of Emotions - Ripcord



Vyanl and Ripcord have found love in a strange way.

  • ...
1
 20
 836

Demons

I walked down the hill to see the monster from my dreams was sitting there playing the violin just like Octavia would. She played a mellow hum that would put anything to sleep, except me, I walked closer to her and she looked at me deeply. I walked even closer and she got up and stepped towards me and disappeared in the black smoke from my dreams. She disappeared and reappeared on top of a wheat stack, the wind made her mane flake off revealing the wound in her chest. She had her hand on the stone cage with her heart in it. She looked at it for a few seconds, then looked at me with a bloodied face.

"You see girl, I never needed your help to escape. Well not entirely, you made me so only you could free me," She said happily.

"But how, I'm not sad anymore, how did you get out?" I asked quietly.

"Oh you see it wasn't your sadness I needed, when you would become extremely happy your mind would reject me as a fact. So here I am, you lovely companion,"

"This, this is impossible your just a figment of my imagination,"

"Oh and the imagination can be a powerful thing girl, it can make even a simple doll come to life," She said dissapearing off the wheat stack. She reappeared again in the seat in front of me. "You see, I am real to you at least, and this is were it gets complicated,"

"How does it get complicated?"

"Because now I've won girl, hahaha!" It laughed mockingly at me, she got up off her chair and ran towards me. I took off going deeper into the field trying to get away, I looked back and she was gone. I stopped and looked around and she shot from the ground in front of me. This time the black haze remained at her he feet and slowly came toward me. She smiled because she knew i wanted to escape, I wanted to get away from her but couldn't. I ran away in the opposite direction then circled around to hopefully confuse her, and get to Canterlot.

"Gotta get to Octavia, must find her," I repeated over and over as I ran through the field. I gasped for breath, my fears realized and portrayed right before my eyes. A monument to my sins that is going to kill me, so I ran faster and faster, but being mortal my legs gave out. and I collapsed. She appeared out of the shadow of the grain, her grin wide and freakish starring me down at me. Her eyes began to gleam in joy, she spit blood as she broke out into a demonic laugh. Black shade of dust sprung from her feat and came at me, the ground shook and began to break as more dust rose from the cracks. I used all my strength to rise from the ground and run at her, I charged my horn leading the assault, I screamed when I charged her. Feeling the fear build inside of me I rammed her in the side of the chest without the wound. My horn dug deep into her chest before the force sent her rolling back. She remained on the ground without moving, without breath, I watched her body dissipate and fly away into the wind.

I rested for a while, regained my breath and held my head, the thought of her being real was flogging my mind. I rose from my rest and began to walk to Canterlot once more. The night became colder, the wind grew stronger and the golden waves slowly faded beneath an invasion of white frost. I walked slowly colling of from my run, the cold air was a welcome sight in my eyes. I continued on and the golden waves became a landscape of white frost, soon the wind died down and I could clearly see canterlot from the distance.

"Almost there, thank Celestia," I said to myself under my fogged breath. I walked on and soon exited the field, I continued to a massive hillside where a stone pathway marked the entrance to Canterlot only a mile away. I took the first stone stepped, the white snow glistened beautifully withing the crescent moonlight. I looked up from the steps and she was there right in front of me, with both wounds protruding from her chest. She looked at me, anguish filled her eyes as blood ran from them and speckled the ground below.

"You almost killed me you bitch!" She hissed at me as a cool breeze swept by. "Did you think though, for even a moment that all you needed to do was fucking stab me, no, no girl you'll need more TO KILL ME!" Her anger was fueled by pain, she looked at me with contempt for my loss of my sanity. I stared back all the same, but my mind began to hurt, my vision was slowly becoming blurred and something had a hold of me. I looked down to see black tentacles wrapping around my body, she had a hold of me. She smiled that big disgusting smile again and walked closer. She looked me dead in the eyes, her eyes became sweeter and she moved my cold, sweat beaded hair off to the side. She moved in closer and kissed me, he lips were soft, sweet and hypnotic. My mind raced as she continued, before I could realize this was wrong I already lost, she had me where she wanted me.

"Now, come into my world, and experience a hell like never before...HAHAHA!" She laughed menacingly as I blacked out. I fell slowly into a world that was all to familiar, the stage of me and Octavias first date.It was old and decrepit now, the curtains were burnt, and the wood was rotted. The seats were all gone and the floor showed signs of blood stained from its base to the walls. I hit the ground and shew as above me watching me fight her, she picked me up and smiled. Blood stained her teeth and she carried me to a table, it was an old mahogany table, mad back in olden times when Equestria first started. I was placed upon it, the black dust surrounded my limbs and held me tight against the table. She came back with and old scalpel, I was scared, my eyed began to water and I couldn't scream again. She hovered over top of me and looked carefully at my body, she put the scalpel on the table. She walked over to the center of the stage and pulled up the stone cage with her heart.

She hoisted it up and noticed it was breaking, she knew that she was dying, but not now. She flashed back next to me and lifted her hood, the black dust rose from it falling into the sky.

"Remember when I said you didn't have the heart. Lets make that a literal term shall we." She said intently as her hoof began to glow. She raised it higher and crashed it deep into my chest cavity, she grasped my heart. Blood splat from my mouth as she pulled it clean out, it was still beating and she threw it on the floor across the stage. She let the restraints go and I fell to the floor, my body became cold and the pain was excruciating. I began to crawl across the theater to retrieve my stolen heart, she laughed at my feeble attempts. She came up to my when I was only inches from the heart, I reached out to grasp it and put it back. She laughed harder and sent the scalpel through my hoof and plant it in the theater floor, I screamed but nothing came out but blood. I felt trapped here, forced to loose a battle I thought I could win, "I'm sorry Octavia, I wasn't strong enough" I thought to myself.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_OCTAVIA__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I walked out from my loft near the Canterlot castle, the night was brisk and the wind nipped my cheeks. I trotted down the square, no pony was out this late and on a night like this. I wanted to try and sneak past the guards and go home, I wanted to be with my Vinyl Scratch again. I stuck to the shadows, every street lamp was out and speckled with frost, I ran down the alley way. It was dirty and covered in grime, there was also a homeless guy in the shadows sipping on his gin. I tried to be quiet as I exited the alley way, I saw a guard with a lantern making his rounds. I quickly sat against the wall, unmoving so the guard wouldn't see notice me. It worked he walked by and didn't turn back, I slipped out of the shadows and into the moonlit streets. I ran quickly down the side walk, sticking close to the wall to remain unseen. my naturally dark mane made hiding in the dark easy, So I continued to run to the walls of the city. It was lucky that tonight all the guards had to go relight the lanterns so they were all preoccupied for a few moments.

I used this distraction to slip under the gate, it was always left open a little in case of emergency entrances. I creped along the wall and saw both guards still stationed in front of it. I prepared myself for my daring escape, my heart pounded in my chest at the thought of seeing her again. I reared my legs, they were stiffening from the adrenaline, I cocked back and before I could bolt a blood curdling scream echoed in the night. It happened again shortly after and soon you could here someone begging for their heart back, I recognized the voice....it was Vinyl Scratch. I shot out, like a horse in the starting gates and ran sown the path, the guards followed suit and came with. They were pegusis ponies so the flew down quicker then I could run, My heart was stopped and everything in my head screamed for me to help her. I ran and ran, never stopping until I reached the end of the path. I collapsed in my exhaustion and slid down the path a few feet, the guards were surrounding Vinyl Scratch and they were becoming frantic. I listened closely and overheard their brief conversation.

"Oh Celestia no, not this," exclaimed the white guard.

"What wh...no, not good at all," said the other in surprise.

"Go get the princess and some royal doctors, this ones bad,"

"Yes sir," the black pony stated as he flew off. I got up and weakly walked over to see Vinyl, what could be wrong with her. I got close and became horrifies at the sight, she was bleeding from her mouth, she was shaking and her glasses were cracked. I dropped next to her and picked her up into my arms, I began to cry as I held her. She continued to shake and I held her tighter, my arms were becoming numb from holding her. I held her close and fought through the pain in my arms, she screamed again and her hand began to shake franticly. It scared me at the sheer intensity of it, I couldn't hold her anymore and dropped her on the step.The guard watched me as i sat there, I jumped though when she whispered "I'm sorry Octavia, I wasn't strong enough,"

"No Vinyl I was weak*sniff* you tried to stay strong for us, you fought for us. I'm sorry Vinyl, I did this to you Vinyl," I said planting my face into her chest. I continued to cry and the guard came over and put his arm around me.

"I'M SORRY VINYL, AAAHH!" I yelled into the night and remained next to her body. I got closer and remained n the ground with her, her shakes became less frantic as I lay with her. I kept my head on her chest, her breathing was frantic and her heart was racing. I propped myself up on one arm, I got next to her and whispered into her ear "Quiet now Vinyl, I'll never leave your side again," and I moved in and kissed her. She stopped shacking and let out a deep breath, black dust rose from her mouth and disappeared into the sky.

As I lay with her I heard wings and hoofs noises coming from behind me. Celestia and a Red Cross were behind me, Red Cross came up to me and motioned me aside so her could examine her. Celestia came over to me and placed her wing around me.

"I'm so sorry Octavia," She said softly and the guards hoisted Vinyl off to the hospital.