• Published 21st Oct 2015
  • 473 Views, 3 Comments

A Displacer In The Multiverse - Prince_Zodiac



Marx said that he would find Lisa's universe. Time to fulfill that promise.

  • ...
3
 3
 473

Chapter Two: The First Universe


Chapter Two: The First Universe


{Third POV}

Marx entered the first universe with no struggle. As he entered, he performed an energy scan of the universe. Unfortunately, he didn’t sense a piece of Lisa’s universe.

’Ah well, can’t win them all.’ Deciding to see if this universe had any interest to it, Marx flew threw the air at a calm pace. ’Hmm, I wonder when this universe is.’

Deciding it would be easiest if he checked out Ponyville to see how far along this universe had come, he began to speed up. After a few moments, Ponyville came into view. First thing he noticed was that the castle was nowhere in site. That was one noticeable thing that told of how far ahead this universe was. Now there was only one question left, how far back? As he flew around, Marx took notice of a chariot being pulled by two armored pegasie. Riding the chariot, was a certain purple unicorn.

’This far back? Huh, this should be interesting.’ Marx followed the chariot from a distance, and watched as it landed. Twilight exited and began to walk to her several stops. ’Wait a sec, this part is boring. I know! I’ll go see what Celestia is doing!’Marx teleported to Celestia’s location. She was in her room, preparing for Luna’s return Marx guessed.

“Hi Tia!” Celestia jumped back in surprise before she charged up a spell and fired. It hit Marx dead on and created a resounding boom. Celestia waited until the smoke cleared, then saw the intruder was still in one piece.

“Damn Tia, a little tense today are we?”

“Who are you?”

“Me? Oh I’m Marx, a being from outside of this universe. I was just flying around and happened to enter this universe on a whim. I can see Luna will return soon.”

“How did you-”

“In the many universes I’ve seen, this has already happened. Don’t worry, Luna makes it out okay every time.”

“S-She does?” Marx nodded.

“Yep. And don’t worry, even if she’s not meant to in this world, I could still bend this universe’s rules and make it happen.”

“You would?”

“Yep.”

“Wait, why are you telling me things? And why are you helping me?”

“From my experiences, I’ve learned that it pays to be a nice guy in the multiverse. Besides, I hate sad moments. They’re so sad.” Marx then promptly opened a portal and hopped in. He reappeared in Ponyville to see Twilight still checking on things.

’Hmm, this universe is like a blank slate. Perhaps I’ll use it for my next displaced! Eh but it’s so far out from the others. I guess I’ll move it. But the real question is, when will my next one get sent in? Hmm, maybe I’ll send them into the past and go from there.’

Marx opened another portal, and flew out of that universe. Snapping his fingers, the universe became frozen in time. He then whistled as loud as he could, and a GIANT space fish came out of nowhere.

“Ah Guppy. Daddy’s new faithful pet that he brought from the rip in time and space. Daddy needs you to do a favor for him okay? He needs you to take this universe, and put it over with the others okay? Can you do that for me?” Guppy just blinked in response before opening his mouth and trapping the universe inside. He then turned and started heading back home.

“Good boy! Daddy’s gonna have a treat for you when he gets back!” Marx then turned in the opposite direction and flew off. ’Okay let’s see, what universe do I go to next? I’d say, that one!’ Marx turned and started heading for the nearby universe.

Author's Note:

Okay in all seriousness I had to make this chapter so the submission would be accepted. The first chapter has no mention of Equestria or ponies you know? Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Oh and as always, if you want Marx to meet your displaced or displacer, then just PM me and I'll see what I can do. Anyways I hope you enjoy this spin off!