• Published 21st Oct 2015
  • 474 Views, 3 Comments

A Displacer In The Multiverse - Prince_Zodiac



Marx said that he would find Lisa's universe. Time to fulfill that promise.

  • ...
3
 3
 474

Chapter One: The Adventure Begins


Chapter One: The Adventure Begins


{Unknown Location}

’Heh heh heh heh, after all these centuries of waiting and preparing, I finally got it.’ A dark figure stood in the middle of the void, with a universe in his hands. He then ripped it into pieces and threw those pieces in different directions. ’Now my revenge on Marx, begins.’

{Time Skip Three Days}

“Alright alright everyone settle down.” Everyone quieted down at the voice of the auctioneer. “Now I know last time our auction was interrupted by a certain displaced of Author’s and that our item got stolen. But, fear not. An equally valuable item, if not even more so, has come into our grasp.”

The auctioneer walked over to a nearby table and pulled down the cloak, revealing a weird shape that was full of color, a broken part of a universe. Everyone gasped. Broken universe parts were extremely rare. The only thing that would make it even more valuable was if it belonged to-

“I think you’ll all be happy to know that this universe is the universe of the very same displaced that had the portal shard. That means, this universe has a connection to Marx.” Some of the crowd cheered with happiness, others with smiles that held plans of revenge. “Now, who has the highest bid?”

“I don’t believe a bid will matter.” Everyone stopped and looked at a cloaked figure sitting alone in the back, a glass of wine on his table.

“The heck are you talking about?” The figure finished his drink, then stood up and, even though his face was covered, you could tell that he was glaring at the green ogre that just spoke.

“Because that item already belongs to someone. Specifically, me.” The figure pulled off his cloak to reveal a skeleton with a black cape, and a red gem holding it to his neck. He also had a staff that had a mini Tirek skull on top, and a spear tip on the bottom.

“Marx!” Many in the crowd backed up in fear, while others just smiled at the appearance of their old friend. Marx looked around with a smile.

“Well, I’m glad to see that some of my old allies are still doing well. Now I’ll just take that universe piece and be on my way.” Marx walked up towards the universe shard, but some of the others blocked his way.

“Not so fast Marx! You wronged us, so now we’re going to get our revenge!” Marx raised a brow.

“Wronged you? Um, could you remind me of what I did? I honestly can’t remember.” The people blocking his way looked at him in shock.

“What? Do you not remember some of your greatest foes?”

“Greatest foes? Ha! You must be joking right? With as weak as you all are, I don’t think I would be a displacer if you all were my greatest foes.”

“Grr, you’ll pay for that!” They all charged, but then Marx held up a hand and they froze in mid air. With a snap of his fingers, a portal opened up and he dropped them all in. Once that was done, he closed the portal and turned back to the crowd.

“Anyone object to me just taking this?” With smiles, the others shook their heads. Marx smiled back, picked up the universe shard, and went on his way. “Bye everyone! It was good seeing you all again! We should meet up sometime! Have a drink or something!”

“We’ll be waiting!” Marx nodded to the displaced Asuna before heading out.

’Well it was nice to see them all again. I wonder, should I introduce them to the others? They could have some pretty interesting adventures.’ Marx shook his head and refocused on his mission. He looked at the shard in his hands. Judging from the size of it, he estimated that he had about 99 left to find. ’Better get cracking.’

Walking along the streets he saw many other displaced, and displacers. Some smiled and waved, others glared and spat at his feet. Everytime that happened though, he simply opened a portal straight to Guppy, the giant space fish he found when he was first looking for Lisa’s universe. Guppy was adorable, and very useful so it was in Marx’s best interest to keep him well fed. He walked along until he came across a building that had portals to other universes.

’Other universes? Why didn’t I think of that earlier?’ He opened a portal to the void and hopped in, closing it behind him. He looked around at the surrounding worlds.

“Okay first I need to figure some things out. One, who stole Lisa’s universe? Two, why would they do it? And three, how do I get it back? Hmm, to be honest it was probably stolen by someone that wants revenge. To get it back I’ll probably have to kill him.”

Are you sure that’s the best course of action?” Marx turned around to see Author.

“Oh hey Author.”

Hello Marx.

“What brings you here?”

Just wondering how many universe shards you have.

“Um, I only have one.”

And how many are there presumably?

“100, including the one I have.”

So you have 99 left to go?

“Yep.”

Well I hope everything goes well.

“Yeah, so do I. But hey you never know. I may make some friends with other displaced and displacers, as well as some enemies.”

I hope that second option never comes to be.

“Me neither, but with my luck I’m betting it will.”

Alright well good luck!” Marx nodded and Author left, leaving Marx to wonder how go was going to decided which Equestrian universe to go to. Eventually he sighed and took the easy way out.

“Okay eeny, meeny, miney, moe.” His finger pointed to a universe on his right. He shrugged, and flew into it. “Hope I don’t make any enemies right in the beging of my tale. I would hat to have Guppy eat anyone’s universe.”

Author's Note:

Alright the story begins! Now I'm already having Marx enter one universe. Who's could it be? Nobody knows. If you want to find out, stay tuned. And if you want to have Marx visit your universe, just PM me and I'll see what I can do. Oh also that interruption part that was mentioned earlier happened in Evil Doesn't Die, a stroy belonging to my good friend PyraFlare. Oh and Author belongs to him as well.