• Published 17th Oct 2015
  • 213 Views, 8 Comments

The Twitchiest Evil of Them All - FlavoredMoon



What could go wrong with 5 rambunctious fillies, who have completely different personalities?

  • ...
 8
 213

Twitchy: Part 2

Author's Note:

Hey Everypony!!:twilightsmile:

Me and Fic Fan worked pretty hard on this chapter, so hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote on the poll about my other two stories, really need those votes in by Monday!

Dismissed for now! :rainbowdetermined2:

If you solve the mystery mash of what Twitchy's real name is, then either PM me or keep it to yourself

“Hey, mom?” I asked, looking into my mother’s eyes. She looked down at me, smiling a little, and nodded. I hesitated,”When is dad coming home?” Worry was the only expression on my face. Her smile faded, she then looked at the setting sun. We were resting on a hillside next to my mom’s favorite tree, a Birch Oak. It was late and the sun was just touching the horizon, showing off a crimson and orange glow.

“Y-Your father isn’t coming home…” She answered, looking anywhere but my heartbroken face. I felt my heart split in two as tears slowly formed in my eyes,”He’ll never come home...ever.” She finished, finally looking into my tear struck eyes. She had her own tears forming and falling down her face. As I turned around, I saw the sun was now half way below the horizon. I rested my head on her front hooves, shutting my eyes, and letting out a shiver inducing sigh. It was the saddest thing I’ve ever done, I’ve always been so happy.

A few moments of silence passed between us, before I broke it.

“So let’s just forget we had this chat… And how about you give me flying lessons!” I shouted half-heatedly, wiping the tears out of my eyes. “You promised and this is your chance! Or else I get twenty bits!” I continued, a daring yet playful smirk in my expression. I turned back to see a chuckling mother with a small smile.
She looked down,”You think you can tell Honey Blitz what to do and not get punished?!” She asked, a playful smile forming as she unfolded her wing and started tickling the side of my neck with one of the feathers.

My chuckle soon grew into an outrageous laugh,”S-S-Stop! I-I’m G-Gonna PEE!” I was shouting as I rolled onto my back, off of my mothers hoof.Which only made it worse. She started tickling my belly. She kept tickling me as the night started to show. She then let go and sighed as I tried to calm my ball of laughs.

”Maybe it’s time to give you those flying lessons?” She asked in a playful tone. “Yeah… Let’s go do that…” I answered between giggles, finally calming my laughter.

One hour Later

“MOM!” I screamed as I fell off the cloud house into the deep caverns below…


My eyes slowly crept open. Then the adrenaline hit. I shot up and let out a loud gasp, only to be replaced with a groan of pain and a fall back onto the pillow supporting my head the entire night.

“Well good morning, Miss Evil.” Said a calm green and purple dragon, which was the one and only Dr. Drake,”Did you have a nice rest?” He asked, a tad of concern in his tone.

I rolled my eyes and let out a loud snort,”Yeah right! Liking having a dream about yourself and a stranger named... Honey Blitz? I think that’s what she said her name was.” I put a hoof to my chin and tapped softly, then shook my head clearing the thought,”Anyways… What happened yesterday? How did I get on this bed?” I asked, scanning the rough bed below.

The bed was made out of wood and rocks, with a somewhat comfortable layer of wool on the top. The pillow was almost completely made out of fur.'Oh sweet Celestia...I'm sleeping on a dead animal!' I had a disgusted but annoyingly confused glare plastered on my face, which I couldn’t seem to remove.

“Oh! Honey Blitz huh? She is an amazing flier! Not surprised to hear you had a dream about her...” Drake said enthusiastically, but quickly faded into a serious and stern look,"And about last night, do you not remember? You threatened the entire dragon colony and almost hurt my little sister.” He answered, his eyebrow tilting up.
Then, all at once, the memories fluttered into my brain. I facehoofed, then regretted it instantly. I forgot how hard hooves actually were despite their soft texture. Groaning, I pulled my hoof off my face and glared at it. Shifting my gaze towards Dr.Drake, who was obviously holding back a laugh.

“And how did I get on the bed? Did you carry me?” I asked, getting annoyed from his reaction to the facehoof. Drake shot up straight,”Oh! Oh right! Um… Yeah, I carried you to bed after I stuck a needle in your neck…” He said, chuckling and blushing a bit,”You were just about to kill my sister…” Now it was my turn to blush. I looked away as a burning sensation formed on my cheeks,”So you're not gonna kick me out and leave me on the streets, are you?” I asked, my voice filled with worry, annoyance, and self-hate.

“Leave you on the streets?” He asked playfully, putting his hand to his chin,”I never thought about that… I was just gonna bake you into a stew!” He joked.
Although, a five year old filly would never take that as a joke. My pupils dilated and my mind told me to run for it. I didn’t, instead I said,”What?! No, please! I don’t wanna die or be left alone!” I shouted out of worry and hate, my eyesight turning a light shade of red.

As Drake glanced my way, his eyes shot open, all signs of playfulness gone. He lunged forward, gripping my right shoulder as tight as he could. I jolt of pain went through my foreleg as I started to feel light headed. The red haze went away as my headache grew into a slight migraine. I pulled my other hoof, that wasn’t being tightly squeezed, to my head. Groaning, as Drake let go of my shoulder, I lay my head back on the fur covered pillow.

“Get some rest..” Drake said quietly as he pulled the blanket, surprisingly made of silk, above my torso,”We’ve got a long day ahead of us…”

Then came the endless tunnel of slumber…


“Bye, dad!” I shouted at the taxi cart driving away,”Don’t forget about us!” I was as enthusiastic as usual. A mare walked out the front door behind me. She had a chocolate colored coat and a dark red mane, much like her daughters mane.“He’ll be back soon, dRe nRruen. Don’t worry your pretty little head.” My mom said running her hoof through my short mane.


Light forced it’s way through my eyelids, waking me from my dream. I groaned and stuffed my face into my pillow, trying to get a few more minutes of sleep. ‘I hate mornings’ I thought. When I fully opened my eyes, I got up and glanced around the room I was in. I was in a stone room with sand as a floor, except there was no door. There in place of it stood a giant metal barred gate. It would’ve been mistaken as a dungeon if it weren’t for the giant arena that laid behind the bars.

“What the…” I mumbled to myself, inspecting the arena as I approached the gate.

"Is everybody ready for this bloody fight!?” Yelled a voice that seemed to have come from the arena. I then heard hoo-- no those can't have been hooves… Dragon feet. Definitely dragon feet

“Are you ready, Miss Evil?” The sudden appear of a voice startled me, sending me at least a foot in the air. “Sorry for startling you, Miss Evil. But.. Are you ready to fight?” The voice asked again. As I looked down, I saw a crimson female dragon with a green underbelly. She spoke softly with a bit of scratch in her tone. ‘A fight!? What have I gotten myself into?!' I thought, while my worried and shocked expression turned into a strong serious one. I nodded, letting know I was ready. ‘Why did I nod!?’ I was screaming at myself internally, but my real expression stayed strong and brave.

I felt my eyes tingle a bit as the gate opened letting me out of my temporary prison cell. I looked around and saw all of the seats full of dragons. I didn’t hesitate or do anything worthy of showing myself as a coward.

Instead my smile grew to ear to ear. My vision became filled with a red blur as I walked out onto the arena floor. The last thing I saw was three dragons come out of their temporary jails. One was a little taller than a full grown stallion, the other was twice the size, and the last one was big enough to be mistaken for a hydra.

The last thing I heard was the calling of an announcer,”Get ready, ladies and gentledragons, for the fight of your lives!” It was distant but I still heard it loud and clear.