• Published 13th Oct 2015
  • 3,444 Views, 27 Comments

[C] Big Rumble - scribe-feather



With the help of a mysterious book, Rumble reverses roles with his older brother Thunderlane. (ABDL Themes)

  • ...
15
 27
 3,444

Chapter Three: Step One

Big Rumble
Chapter Three: Step One
By Scribe Feather

✶✶3✶✶

“I’m home!” Rumbled called out as he walked through the front door.

Thunderlane was there to meet him at the door, holding a half eaten sandwich in one hoof. “Where have you been? I thought you had homework?”

“I had to pick up a book from school,” Rumble answered, “I thought you were napping?”

“I got hungry,” Thunderlane answered with a shrug, taking a bite of his sandwich. “Might go back nappin’, I don’t know.”

Rumble paused for a moment. “Hey...could you sit down in the living room for a minute? I wanted to show you something.”

“Can’t you show me here?”

“It’s better if I showed you in the living room.” Rumble answered, but still his brother hesitated. “Just sit down, alright?” Rumble exclaimed, tugging Thunderlane’s hoof.

Rolling his eyes, Thunderlane followed directions, plopping down onto the living room couch. The pony slouched in his spot, lazily looking up at Rumble. “Now what’s this about?” He asked with a strong hint of exhaustion boredom in his voice.

Rumble quickly conjured up an excuse. “I...just wanted to...show you my new watch!” The colt quickly leafed through his saddle bags, digging out a blue pocket watch on a metal chain.

The book was clear when it recommended beginners to use some kind of object that would grab the attention of their target. Something shiny and eye catching was suggested so to the young colt, the pocket watch seemed fitting. The object had been sitting in the school’s lost and found for weeks now, constantly being buried by winter coats and text books. It’s ordinary appearance didn’t make it seem all that valuable aside from the small, white, fake gems that dotted its outer border.

Rumble dangled the watch in front of Thunderlane, swinging it in front of his brother’s eyes. At first Thunderlane looked at the spectacle with boredom and disinterest, barely giving the pocket watch any thought. But as time went on, he grew subtly more interested in the watch. The watch responded with an ever so faint glow that seemed to intensify the more he stared at it. Soon he began looking at it for longer periods of time and eventually began to stare at it with an unblinking gaze.

Right away, Rumble realized that he wasn’t the best at putting ponies under trance. Many times he could see Thunderlane’s awake mind stir, momentarily becoming aware of his surroundings before falling back under the hypnotic spell of the pocket watch.

“Okay so,” Rumble started as he tried to organize his thoughts like the book said. “You’re gonna feel relaxed...like really relaxed.” The pocket watch glowed and pulsed as Thunderlane began falling under a cloudy daze. "You still with me, bro?" Rumble said as he waved a hoof in front of the other pony.

Thunderlane's eyes remained locked onto the swinging watch, blinking slowly. His mind started to grow blank as the trance distracted him from coherent thought. The only thing that seemed to run through the stallion’s head was the order to keep staring at the blue watch that swung in front of him.

Rumble grinned, happy to see the hypnosis successfully working. He opened his mouth for a moment to command his tranced victim, but immediately closed it. Through all this he failed to come up with anything to suggest to Thunderlane. In his haste to plan out step one, he never spent any time figuring out step two.

With his brother still under the watch’s hypnotic spell, Rumble did some thinking. He knew he would need something to give him the upper hoof over his brother. He needed something that would put Thunderlane in his place, maybe something he could hold over his brother’s head when he was being mean to him.

Finally inspiration struck the young colt. His clever little mind conjured up something that would be embarrassing for Thunderlane to talk about as well as knock him down a few pegs. “Right, so, when you’re sleeping you’re going to have less control over your bladder,” Rumbled tried to talk slowly so that the suggestion worked it’s way into Thunderlane’s mind, but at times his excitement showed through in the form of a quiver in his voice. “You’re going to start wetting the bed and you won’t know why. Okay?”

Thunderlane just nodded, eyes still locked on the pocket watch that glowed ever so faintly.

Rumble grinned and happily exclaimed, “great! Well then...When I stomp my hoof, you’ll snap out of your trance without any memory of it, okay?” Again, Thunderlane nodded to which Rumble felt a wave of excitement rush over him. He slipped the pocket watch back into his bag and stomped the ground once.

Thunderlane reacted instantly, waking up from his open eyed sleep. He shook his head, regaining his bearings as he pulled himself out of his slouching position.

The older pony rubbed his eyes as if waking from a brief nap. “So...what was it you wanted to show me? Is it just the watch?”

“Y-yeah,” Rumble answered as he opted to put the watch back into his bags. “I guess it’s no big deal.”

Thunderlane just shrugged before pulling himself up from the couch. “I’m gonna go take a nap,” he mumbled as he scarfed down the last few bites of his sandwich.

“O-oh alright...” Rumble answered, “don’t wet the bed now!”

Thunderlane just looked back at his brother with a raised, unamused eyebrow. “Yeah...whatever.”

With that the stallion trotted out of the room, making his way upstairs, and into his bedroom. He yawned as his body prepared for the soothing nap that he so craved.

Rumble meanwhile pulled out a notebook from his bags. The quick hypnosis session with his brother made him realize just how under prepared he was. He needed to take some notes to plan out what he had already set in motion.

“Step two,” he started to write out on the lined paper, “make Thunderlane the little brother.”