• Published 5th Oct 2015
  • 655 Views, 1 Comments

Cloud Nine - Twyla In Wonderland



A new school. A new Town, A new start. A new family

  • ...
1
 1
 655

Chapter One: Flash unedited

What happened to her? She caused this mess, something has been transferred to her. The Crystal State was demolished by a hurricane then a bunch of sinkholes appeared. The young girl was accused because of her background. She pleaded the locals not to upset her as it could cause immediate death. They didn't listen. It was Friday 13th the most unluckiest day of the year as it was also the 31st October.

"Hey that's scientifically impossible!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Listen Twilight. It's a story. Let me continue and don't question the story's physics." Snow said as Twilight sighed

"Fine." Twilight threw herself back.

The shy girl was at her father's work, Crystal Hospital. The best Hospital in the country. When the phone went off. She looked down at where it was. "It's dad's emergency phone." She picks it up.

"Hello?"

"Help! The house just fell through, the bedroom floor just collapsed and my brother-in-law is in there he's under the house."

That's when her father walked over. "Fluttershy! What have I told you about answering my phone."

"But the woman is describing a sinkhole. Her brother-in-law is under the house."

"What!" He takes phone of his daughter. "Tell me your location!"

Fluttershy sat on the side swinging her legs as the doctors ran around. She was smiling like nothing was wrong and about five minutes later she was in the Hospital, alone minus the patients and a couple of nurses. She jumped down and went to one of the computers as she loaded a chat room with her friends until it hit 11:01. The ground beneath her fell in. Fluttershy screamed, holding on with dear life onto the desk as the hole kept sinking in dragging everything around, chairs, phones and more. She kept screaming as the desk she was holding on was moving closer to the hole. Her scream caught attention to her father's girlfriend. Violet.

"Fluttershy, what is... Oh my!" She ran over to her as well as trying to call Fluttershy's dad. He answered as Fluttershy slipped trying to grab her arm.

"Septic! Help! Sinkhole" Fluttershy is slipping..." Her phone died. "Fucking hell."

"Violet! Help." She slipped and fell onto a ledge.Violet heard a loud bone crack as then the desk fell down.

The door burst open with Septic and firefighters. "Where is she!"

"She fell down the hole." Violet said as Septic ran over. "Fucking hell... I should have come when I heard a loud bang. Sounded like a truck smashing into the building."

He leaned over to see his daughter buried by dirt and rubble. "Hurry up..." The floor broke beneath him, Violet grabbed him as well as a firefighter chief.

"Right, hurry up and save the girl!" The chief shouted as they began to spread out over the sink hole. "Be careful!"

The firefighters began to climb down the hole when they felt a breeze push past them that began to pick up speed. Then the hurricane siren went off as the firefighters pulled Fluttershy out. "Quick!" He yelled.

Everyone made their way downstairs into the basement as the hurricane demolished the town. Fluttershy's dad placed her into a room with a phone that was turned off and a large stuffed horse. She had been knocked out within collision. The Hospital was destroyed until point of rubble as well as Crystal State.

"So the whole town was destroyed?" Twilight asked as Snow nodded. "Ahhh Okay."

Fluttershy woke up 4 hours later to see the town in ruins, she just survived as next to her was a large piece of the Hospital's ceiling. Next to her was a large crackling fire that smelt like burning flesh. This was her fault. She had a feeling. The girl curled up and began to cry, rocking back and forth. The locals caused her to do this. Her back hurt and head kills. She wanted her dad, then Fluttershy saw a phone to the side of her. She ran her hand over and turned it on. You have 4 new messages.

Fluttershy. I'm hoping you get this but it's your father. I want you to know that I'm going to be fine.

The hurricane hit the Hospital and I look back you are fine. Not a scratch baring the dirt and blood on your shirt.

I'm not going to make it.... It's swept the Chief away... I think we are nex

Violet here... Your dad... He's gon

Fluttershy teared up. "Dad... Violet.." She sobbed as cars drove by.

"I found someone!" A man yelled.

She lifted her head and smiled. An officer. "Excuse me young girl." He said. He looked like her father, but with different shades of blue in his hair.

"You're alive!"

"Please come with me."

"Dad?"

"No sweetie... You're the only survivor." He noticed the phone. "Can I look?"

She nodded and lifted the phone and handed him it. About a minute later he handed it back. "Can you come with me please... Fluttershy."

She nodded and followed the older man. Grabbing onto his hand another officer approached him. "Get her to the Hospital Shining."

"Will do."

Fluttershy got into the police cruiser as Shining went to the driver's side, he began to drive when one of the side buildings fell down making the view covered in dust, Shining Armor began to swerve, trying not to get the car destroyed. He slammed his foot on the gas pedal leaving the whole, creepy destroyed town behind. Fluttershy looked outside to see the ocean. "What happened to my dad?"

"He went on vacation." Shining said as Fluttershy looked over.

"To the sky?"

"Yes. How old are you?"

"I'm 16 years old."

"What time did the disaster hit?"

"I was dragged down a sinkhole at 11:05PM and the hurricane hit at 11:46PM."

"You were dragged down a sinkhole?"

"Yeah. Violet tried to help me, but I kept slipping."

"Who's Violet?"

"My father's special someone."

"Okay, Sweetie."

"My head hurts as well as my back."

"Well Fluttershy. Once we get to Canterlot. We will sort that out for you."

"Thank you."

Author's Note:

Any Improvements. Also I have a grammar problem so that is most likely the easiest thing to point out