• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 1,117 Views, 8 Comments

Judge Dash: Mutants in Mega-Canterlot One. - Star-fire



Based on the 2000AD character Judge Dreed, this story is about Judge Dashes many "cases".

  • ...
4
 8
 1,117

Chapter 3: Mutant Purges

The attempted murder of Cantorlot’s favourite Judge at the hands of mutated ponies was just the anti-mutant supporters needed. They swarmed through the streets like a plague, burning every mutated pony in sight; but they weren’t the only ones out on the streets. Judge Dash and Judge Shy landed silently. They had reports of violence in sector 5’s square. They both drew their lawgivers and proceeded through some back-streets leading to the square.
Shy broke the silent: “This city is really turning into... um...”

“Shit?” asked Dash. Shy flinched at the word, but nodded; she had not been known for being “gritty”.

“I didn’t realise.” said Dash. Creeps just didn’t learn, she thought. Justice had increased dramatically since the introduction of the “Judges”; but so had crime. Everything to gain and nothing to use for most ponies these days, thought Dash. Besides, Shy was wrong: this city was always shit.

They came into a clearing, Shy gasped in horror; Dash reminded silent. Dash could see, what appeared to be a two-headed pony hanging from a lamppost with a rope around each head. There was a crowd of about twenty ponies, Dash counted, one of them came into view holding a flaming torch; he was clearly the groups’ leader.

“The mutie is unclean!” he roared.

“Unclean!” responded the crowd.

“The mutie is sick!” continued the leader.

Again the crowd responded: “Sick! Sick!”

“The mutie is an excrescence on the body of Ponyanity! What must we do to cleanse ourselves of this contamination?” he asked.

“BURN THEM! BURN THEM ALL!” erupted the crowd as the leader took the torch to the hanging mutant.

“I’ve seen enough.” spat Dash, cooking her lawgiver; Shy did the same. “I’ll take to the skies; cover me.”

“Got it.” replied Shy.

Dash took off: “STOP WHERE YOU ARE!” she yelled. “THIS IS THE LAW!”

“Grud it’s the Judges!” one of the crowd members shouted. “Even they are our enemy; kill them!”

Dash didn’t even give them a chance to cock their guns, unloading Justice Department bullets’ into their midst. She counted three K.I.A. She landed amongst them, going onto her hind legs and smashing one-pony’s jaw with her hoof. Spinning round she put two into another-pony; putting him out of the fight. Judge Shy landed beside her and whispered: “Hi-Ex.”, launching numerous high explosive shells from her lawgiver. The crowd scattered and began to retreat; everypony knew not to mess with Justice Department.

“Don’t let them get away!” shouted Dash, taking off once again; this time at the speed of light. She landed in front of them, “Drop your weapons and raise your hands where I can see them, creeps!” All ponies did what she said immediately; they knew the consciences. Shy came from behind and blocked them off, proceeding to cuff them all.

“You like those mutants don’t you?” asked the leader, while Shy cuffed him. “You think they should stay in Cantorlot, and be treated the same as us.”

“As a matter of fact I do creep.” retorted Dash.

“When Judge Luna becomes Chief Judge, which she will, she’ll kick them all out; and you and Celestia with them.” said the leader.

He then spat on Dashes uniform, without realising it would be the last thing he ever did.
Dash turned to the other creeps, “Anypony else have anything to say?” she snarled, holding her smoking lawgiver. They all shock their heads frantically, trembling before her.

“Good, load em up Shy.” she finished as Chariots came speeding towards them.