• Published 29th Sep 2015
  • 225 Views, 5 Comments

MEP (My Everlasting Pony) - KiirMute



As time passed, the hearts of those we loved corrupted. A new group of ponies came from another world and era to bring them from their darkness.

  • ...
 5
 225

Chapter 1: The Storm Is Not the Only Challenge

Scrrrrplaaat! Books fell after three ponies came flying out of the mirror. Before long the three of them stood up brushing off the books. One was a red and black, what looks like a Pegasus pony, which was wearing ceremonial knight armor, sunglasses, and had a rapier strapped to his side. Another was blue with a light blue mane and tail, she wore a purple cape and wizard hat, who seemed to be an unicorn. The last one was yellow and had a green mane and tail, he wore scale mail and had a long-sword strapped to his side, he also seemed to be an unicorn.

Across from the area they landed in was a rocking chair with a familiar purple dragon rocking in it. He seems much older and larger now.

"Spike?" The yellow pony asked in a muttered tone.

"Hello fated ones. I am Spike. I have been waiting for those who where foretold to come to save all of Equestria." Spike says as he stands up from the chair. "Besides that stuff, does any pony have a gem they can give to me?"

The blue and yellow ponies shake their heads no, still with their confused looks on their faces. The red and black pony then steps forward and pulls out a blood ruby and tosses it to Spike.
"Their you go." The red and black pony spoke up. "I am Soundry Highbringer, a coffee and tea delivery pony."

"Thank you kind sir..." Spike began to say, but then the blue pony interjected.

"You spoke of us being the foretold ones, but then you asked for a treat. Are you going to explain anything to us? Do you not know who I am?" She said in a powerful and annoying voice. With no answer, she began to speak again. "I am the great and powerful Trix!"

"You do remind me of Trixie, but..." Spike try to state, but Trix interjected again.

"I may be similar to that pony, but I am different and better anyways."

"Well I am Mario Bashville of the United Celestial Protectors. Just in case anypony wanted to know." The yellow pony said.

"Nice to meet you." Soundry said with a wide grin on his muzzle, as he pulls a thermus and tankard from his bag. "Coffee?"

"Sounds great. Thanks." Mario answers.

Spike then coughs up a scroll and hands it over to Trix. "This is a letter from the King, Shining Armor. This will inform you of all you need to know."

Trix then turns her head and walks towards the door. Come you fools, let us leave. Staying in the same room as this dragon any longer will make me vomit."

Soundry and Mario turn towards spike and Soundry spoke up. "Well spike it was nice meeting you, but I kind of want to fly about and maybe I can mess with snobby over there." He smiles. "See
you later."

The three of them then leave the room to find themselves in the halls of the crystal empire. Trix then opens the letter and begins to read it out loud. "Dear fated ones, the lands of Equestria has fallen to evil and its magic. The mane six have turned to the dark arts and the princesses no where to be found. Please bring forth a new era of magic and friendship. Come and see me when you can
spread good news. Good luck foretold ones." Trix then throws the scroll down and yells. "What a load of crap. I'm leaving an exploring the surrounding area. You two are my underlings now. Follow me."

"For now." Mario says.

"Whatever." Soundry says as he gets airborne, flying upside down.

A black crow then flys from Trix's bag and circles Soundry. "This is my bird, he is above you on the food chain."

Soundry then smirks and licks his lips, then speaking under his breath. "We will see about that."

The four of them then leave the building finding themselves in the middle of the crystal empire. They travel to the southern edge of the city, then Trix turns into the tailor shop once seeing the blizzard outside of the city. A large barrier was erected around all of the city, no doubt Shining Armor's doing. Trix walks up and points at a cloak, but then the shop keep wrote 200 bits down and Trix stepped back astonished. He then points to a heavy potato sack cloak and writes down 70 bits. Trix's face becomes red with anger before she slams down the coinage and takes the cloak and leaves. Soundry then grabs a red scarf and places the written bits down, then leaving. Mario did the same with another of the potato sack cloaks and leaves. They then gather at the edge of the southern
exit. They all exit.

Soundry flys up into the sky. The blizzard isn't bad, but the two grounded ponies only have ten feet worth of vision because of it. Soundry on the other hand has a twenty feet worth of vision. Soundry flies ahead and as he does that, Trix starts a tantrum, complaining about Soundry. Before long, the crows wings began to freeze and he eventually went back to Trix's bag. Soundry begins circling Trix and drops a copper bit on her.

"What are you doing fool! Do you want me to hurt you!" Trix yells.

"Troll up ahead." Soundry says before flying ahead disappearing from the other two's sight.

"What? You infuriating Pegasus! Knight, What do you see ahead? The Pegasus said there was a troll." Trix asks.

"I don't see anything..." He began to say before he spotted something. He sees a large shadow like figure and the figure is waving through the storm, as if the figures body was a wave.
"There is a figure ahead." He then sees Soundry land in front of the figure and pull out a thermus and offer up a beverage.

"Is it a troll?" Trix asks.

"I don't think so. Soundry in offering it something." Mario answers.

"Fool, I need to know what is up there. Get closer and tell me!" She yells.

Mario moves up closer and as he got ten feet away from the shadow, he imeadiatly knew who it was. It was Princess Celestia. "It is princess Celestia, not a troll. Well then again she is..."

"That PEGASUS! It wasn't the type of troll we needed to worry about!" Trix yells.

Celestia's eyes dart to Trix and she smiles. Three purple darts bolt from their conjuration, forming from the princess's magic, to Trix hitting her. Soundry jumps back and takes flight, while Mario readies himself to charge at Celestia. Trix stands back up as Soundry stabs his rapier at Celestia, to only have it fully miss her. He then smiles and flys off in the direction he was facing. Mario then charges Celestia only to implant his muzzle into the ground.

Trix steps back and speaks up. "Alright guys attack."

Soundry continues to attack and stabs into Celestias flank to only have her empower her hove and slam it into his face. This sent him flying into the snow near Trix. As Trix looks at Soundry,
she notices that he isn't moving. He seems dead.

Mario gets his muzzle free and yells back to Trix. "You fight! I can't do this alone, especially against a magic user! I can't even use magic!"

"What!? No, I can't..." Began to say, but then Celestia moves up to strike down Mario.

At that moment, Trix notices the body is transforming into that of a changeling. Bolts of lightning and balls of light fall to the ground near celestia, three of the bolts of lightning hit her, frying her. Her body then lays smoking, burnt as a crisp. It then changes into that of a high level changeling.

Two more ponies come from the blizzard. One looked just like Trix and the other like Mario. Trix and Mario ready themselves to fight the two impostors, but then Soundry Highbringer comes from the sky skewering the Mario impersonator with his rapier. The Trix impostor runs at Trix, but then Soundry flings the body of the Mario impersonator into the Trix impersonator. After incapacitating the Trix impersonator, Soundry stabs her, killing the changeling. The group then loots the bodies of the changeling to only find a top hat, bow tie (which go to Mario), an orb (which goes to Soundry), and an amulet (which goes to Trix).

The group then leaves the area without muttering a word. Soundry has flown off from the sight of the group and only regrouped with them when they exited the blizzard. His pack seems to be a little more packed then the last time the group had seen his pack.

"Let us stop by the waterfall on our way to Manehatten..." Trix started to say.

"Why? Why Manehatten?" Soundry asked.

"I just want to go there."

"Canterlot is much closer."

"I said Manehatten!" Trix yells.

"Fine." Soundry says as he caves to her demand. He then whispers, "You are not safe from my acts."

The group then stop their travels at Neighagra Falls. Mario sets up a single tent and goes in as Soundry place wood in a area. He gazes at it and it sparks to life. Fire now sits in the spot the wood use to occupy. Trix walks over to where soundry is and sees that he is cooking something over the fire, having no clue to what it is, until she smells it. It is meat.

"What are you eating, you peon." She says.

"Our catch."

"Our catch?"

"What we killed."

Soundry is eating the changelings. Trix is thinking how much of a monster Soundry is. She runs for Mario to tell him. She then speaks. "He is eating the changelings. He's evil."

Mario then speaks up. "He doesn't seem evil to me. He has helped me more than you have and he is nicer than you."

"You are on first watch Almighty Trix!" Soundry says erupting in laughter. He goes to the tent to retire, but then turns his head to Trix. "Watch how you treat ponies, you may be the next one to suffer that fate."