• Published 3rd Feb 2016
  • 510 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Girls: Cyberfall - Cyberponychronics



Jay, Rick and Gary enter the Human world, with the consequenses that follow.

  • ...
 0
 510

Chapter 2: We're Humans!

Jay hears a familiar voice asking if he's okay.

Jay tries to rise on his hooves, but then notices that he stands on something else.

As he opens his eyes, he sees two pale white hands.

Jay cheers and calls out towards his brothers. ''Rick, Gary! We're Humans, bro! No cheap wings and horn!''

But then he sees his brothers. Same colors as when they were ponies, but in a human version.

In his pocket, Jay finds his Cellphone and looks into the black screen, seeing the same thing for him as well.

''Wait, We ain't humans. We are Anthro's.''

''Nope, we're humans, but we look like our pony selves.''

Then he looks at the face of the girl that asks if he's okay.

''Wait? Fluttershy? You came through the statue too?''

Fluttershy smiles and says: ''Oh dear no. But one of our friends happen to be coming from that statue often.''

''Well, while you're here, could you show us 'round?''

She nods.

''And this is the cantina, where we eat through the afternoon break.''

''Nice, you got pizza? Cuz, I'm starving.''

She nods.

Jay smiles and opens the cantina door, only to have a chair getting hurled at his face. ''Dahay was that for?''

In the cantina, there's a fight between a Rainbow haired girl and a green and grey haired boy, wearing a similar colored cap.

''I'm not gonna give my slice to you, Cyberson.''

''Too bad, Crashy, but it was mine ever it layed on that plate.''

''Hey, what the ducks is goin' on here.''

As the two look at the one saying that, the boy is shocked. ''Who are you.''

Jay is as shocked as him, but regains. ''The name is Jay the Cyberpony, and that slice ain't yours.''

''Fine, I didn't want it anyway.''

The boy with the cap gives the slice to the Rainbow haired girl and leaves the cantina.

''And stay away!''

Jay then turns to the Rainbow haired girl and asks: ''You okay?''

''I didn't need your help, but thanks. I'm Rainbow Dash.''

''The name's Jay, and I'm here with my brothers Gary and Rick.''

As the Cyber-siblings sit together with the human forms of their friends, Jay notices a different girl sitting with them.

''And who are you?''

''I'm Sunset Shimmer. Nice to meet you.''

''Nice meeting ya. So you're that Sunset Shimmer Twilight writes to when she's writing in that book.''

''YOU KNOW TWILIGHT!'' The girls say in unison.

''Yeah, as the matter of fact, she's a great friend of mine. Hope she doesn't notice that we almost thrashed her castle two day ago.''

Rainbow then stand up and points at Jay. ''But you look a lot like Cyberson. You sure you aren't that second version guy he's been talking about?''

Fluttershy pulls down Rainbow's finger. ''Rainbow, cut it out. I found them at the portal where Twilight always comes from. I trust them.''

''Well, I don't trust myself either, so she has a point there. But, that guy was probably me from this world.''

Rick nods. ''And with him, there would probably versions of us too.''

After a silence, Jay states: ''We'd probably buy a home here. Hopefully, they use Dollars as their currency here.''

The next day Fluttershy waits for the bus when a white sportscar with a massive black carbon spoiler pulls up next to her.

The window at her side opens and a familiar voice asks: ''You need a ride?''

Fluttershy opens the door and takes the seat next to Jay.

Fluttershy asks: ''Where did you get this car?''

''Bought it as scrap. With the upgrades I knew, I created this car into my old Camaro SSX. Rick and Gary have taking off today to work on our Car Dealershop.''

As Jay drives towards school, Fluttershy sits in a small curl.

''What-up girl? You're scared?''

Fluttershy makes a soft squeal, and Jay keeps his acceleration down. ''Better?''

Fluttershy looks up and nods.

As they drive slower, she asks: ''Why are you so nice to me? No one is nice.''

''I live by rules. One of them is that cute and nice people like you should be treated nicely.''

Fluttershy blushes.

As they reach school, they see a black car and a blue car parked in front of the school.

Jay parks behind them and opens the door for Fluttershy.

Jay gives a look at the cars. ''Those are from Rick and Gary. Probably they're finished.''

Jay is right: when they enter school, they see his brothers chill out with the rest of the girls.

When Rick spots Jay and Fluttershy, he waves and they sit with them.

''So, the shop's done, right?''

Gary nods while eating.

''It damph welp is done.'' Rick says with a stuffed mouth.

In reaction, everyone, except Rarity, laugh.

Rick swallows and asks: ''Why y'all laughing? Did you see someone trip or something?''

''Your words were so silly.'' Pinkie laughs.

Rick then starts laughing too. ''Like I haven't heard that before!''

Then a purple girl with glasses walks to the group and takes a seat.

Applejack greets her. ''Heya Twi! How was yer test?''

''Got my first B grade ever!''

Jay looks Twilight in her eyes.

She blushes.

Pinkie then does her weird inhaling sound and shouts: ''TWILIGHT LIKES JAY!''

Jay takes a bite of his hamburger and says: ''That ain't like Equestria Twilight. She hardly can look at me. Especially with that Flash guard surrounding her all the dang time.''

Then they hear a car alarm go off and Jay rushes out of the school.

Seeing someone around his car, he shouts: ''AY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCHIN' THAT CAR HOMIE!''

The guy in a vest with his hood on looks back and flees.

Jay shouts more: ''GET BACK FOOL!''

But the guy is already gone.

Jay regains his seat next to Fluttershy.

Rick, again with his mouth stuffed, asks: ''Phat in the ay was dat?''

''Some guy was foolin' 'round with my Camaro. It better still be faster than a Lykan Hypersport.''

Gary and Pinkie laugh.

''Trust me, your car is the best around every racing competition.'' Rick says.

''I still wonder who that guy was.''

In a small bungalow at the edge of the city, the guy with the hood lays his keys on the table and lifts his hood of his head, revealing his green and grey hair.

He picks up a picture of him and his five siblings.

''I'll see you guys soon.''

And he places the picture back on the table...

Next Chapter: Fall Formal retry.

Author's Note:

Yeah, not the first time a car is used within the FimFic EG universe. But still, here's some pictures of the car:

nice ain't it?
Gary's Car is this:

and this is Rick's car: