• Published 3rd Feb 2016
  • 503 Views, 0 Comments

Equestria Girls: Cyberfall - Cyberponychronics



Jay, Rick and Gary enter the Human world, with the consequenses that follow.

  • ...
 0
 503

Chapter 9: Trap

It's only a quarter later as the black ZR1 and the White GTR Nismo, pull up near the cottage.

The group step all out and gather around the Nismo.

After another briefing and receiving their weapons, they spread out to their positions.

Rarity takes her position in the bushes and scopes towards the door, as Rick, Sunset and Rainbow ready up at the door.

Rick counts down and kicks the door in.

But as they enter, they find an empty cottage with a video tape on a small table and a VHC recorder plugged into a small tv.

Rick call everyone into the cottage and picks up the video tape.

After examinating it, he states: I don't know how they got this ancient thing, but it says play me.''

He pushes the tape into the VHC and plays it.

The face of Rick shows up and says: Good job finding Jay's hidden cottage, soldiers of the Legend family, but you're too late. We've already informed C about you're small action against us. And now, you'll never leave this cottage!''

Then they feel the ground trembling below them and they fall into a pitfall.

''Fire the car up, would ya Jay?''

CP Jay fires the car but nothing happens.

Jay walks towards the door and sighs. ''It's hopeless. This car never will be ready. And since you and your little Changeling friends wrecked our Car Maker 2.5000, I ain't gonna fix this car.''

Then he rises.

''Jay, get the girls. The gang is in danger.''

Jay leaves the garage and returns with a black sword.

Without saying any word, he straps the sword on his back and walks towards the garage.

Opening the garage up, he sees a black and orange Mustang GT500, blue Porsche 911 Carrera GT3, Red Dodge Challenger SRT8 and an old green RWB Porsche 911.

In an impulsive movement, he steps into the RWB and fires it up.

Around that time, Twiligt, Fluttershy and CP Jay had stepped in the car as well.

''You ready? We'll be driftin' to help our friends.''

Jay hits the gas and drifts away towards Rainbowville Park...

Next Chapter: C

Author's Note:

The cars in order:

Mustang:

Porsche:

Challenger:

Porsche: