• Published 15th Sep 2015
  • 1,135 Views, 28 Comments

Bringing evil ideas to Equestria - reader8363



a human has a crappy day, then fall into a manhole, and lands into equestria

  • ...
36
 28
 1,135

making base and getting an army

After a few minutes, of learning the spell, I said, “Luna come with me, lets go see our new base.” I walked out the door and headed to the everfree forest. After a while, Luna and I got to the old castle. From the outside, it looked like it was going to topple over if someone breathed on it, but I knew it would be a perfect place to make a base out of.

We went inside. It was in pretty horrible state, two tapestries had holes in it, parts of the ceiling have fallen, a weird decoration sat in the middle. Luna said, “Um, Permission to speak, Master?”

I turned to her and said, “Yeah, what is it?”

Luna turned her head away, rubbed her left front hoof on the back of her right, and said, “I was wondering if I did good.”

I said, with a sigh, “Yes, you did good, but it’s not going to work.”

Shock came over her face and she said, “I don’t understand master, I know this building, it’s perfect for an army.”

I turned to her and said, “It is, but what about the changelings, where are they supposed to be. It will be a good place to meet Chrysalis, but not for the army I will create. Since this place is the best, I guess we will make the base outside, deep enough, so Nopony can see the base. Do you know of an inventor that will be able to make some collars for me.”

Luna said, “there might be a pony that can, but that must wait, I think Chrysalis is almost here.”

I was about to ask what she meant, then I heard it, a buzzing. I walked out of the castle to see Chrysalis and a lot of changelings landing outside of the castle. I walked up to them and said, “Chrysalis, told the changeling to tell you to bring no changelings.”

Chrysalis said, “I wanted to bring them, either they stay or I don’t talk.”

I sighed and said, “Fine, but they stay outside.”

Chrysalis nodded and followed me in. When we were right next the decoration She said, “What did you want to talk to me about?”

I turned around and said, “I want you and I to join forces, to take down Celestia.”

Chrysalis laughed and said, “Why would I join you, I took down Celestia by myself.”

I said, “But you didn’t become queen of equestria, and you were sapping energy from Shining Armor, but I can give you power without draining anypony.”

Chrysalis said, as she walked towards the door, “I have a plan already, so I don’t need your help, and besides you look weak.”

That last comment struck me, I called to Luna, “Don’t let her get through that door.”

Luna came in and shut the door, then stood in front of it. Chrysalis turned to me and said, “What is the meaning of this?”

I said, as I walked towards her, “If you’re stronger than me, why don’t we see by the state of mind. All you have to do is look into my eyes, if you win, will give you all that I control and my power, but if I win, you will pledge your loyalty to me and all of your children’s loyalty.”

Chrysalis sighed, then said, as she looked into my eyes, “Fine, I guess I can take the risk.”

It took a few minutes, and part of my strength, but Chrysalis fell, she fell to the ground and her eyes became glazed and unfocused. I fell to the ground, and passed out. I woke up to Luna standing over me, yelling “Master: I got up and Luna grabbed me in a hold that shocked me. When she pulled away, she said, “I thought you were going to die, and Celestia was going to stay on the throne.

I stood up and said, “How come I took you easily?”

Luna said, “I was drugged and I was barely awake.”

I nodded, then went up to Chrysalis, who was still lying there, and said, “Are you listening?”

Chrysalis said, in a monotone, “Yes.”

I sighed and said, “Chrysalis, you will be my lieutenant. You will obey all my commands, without hesitation. When I say awake, you will go back to normal, but you will obey me and call me Master. When I say Sleep, you will return to this mindless state. Once you go outside the base, you will return to normal, but still obey me. You will live with me, until I say so. Do you understand?”

Chrysalis said, “Yes master.”

I said, “Good, now, awake.”

Chrysalis stood up and said, “What do you command of me Master.”

I said, as I opened the door, “tell your children to stand down and tell them to start taking orders from me.”

Chrysalis walked out the door, and said, “All my children, you will stand down and take orders from master.”

I heard a lot of hissing, as I walked out of the castle. I stood there, in front of the changeling army, I said, as loud as my voice could carry, “I am your true master, Chrysalis, your mother, is underneath me. Now, I need ten of you to get some ponies, and bring them here. Keep it subtle.” Ten of the ones in the front changed into random ponies. I took that as the sign and said, “I need two to get each pony. Vinyl, Octavia, Derpy, Fluttershy, and Zecora. Now, go.”

The ten flew off and I heard a voice behind me, “Well, I see you got an army. When are you going to take over Equestria, so I can get the fireworks ready.”


I turned to see Discord leaning against the doors, with his arms and legs crossed. I walked pass him and said, “I still have work to do, I will take canterlot last. Why are you here, are you stalking me?”

He laughed and said, “No, he wanted to have me keep an eye on you. Just out of curiosity, what are you going to do, after you are done?”

I said, as I heard buzzing, “I don’t know, never thought about it before. If ya excuse me, I need to work on some things.”

I walked out to see the ten changeling carrying my controlled ponies. They landed in front of me, and placed them on the ground. Fluttershy ran up to me and hid, Zecora, Derpy, and Octavia just stood there, in fear and confusion. Vinyl was the only one that gave the changelings, that carried her, a piece of her minds. She turned to the changelings and said, “Why did you take me out of my house, I was in the middle of something.”

I walked out and said, with Fluttershy following me, “Welcome, glad you could make it. Vinyl, I asked them to bring you here, bring all of you here. Our base is too small for our operation. So, we are moving into the forest, away from curious eyes, from nosy ponies.” Then I turn to Chrysalis and said, “Chrysalis, Luna, and Fluttershy, follow me. When he find a place for our place, I want you, Luna to come and get the army. Got that?”

Luna said, as she stood straighter, “Yes master.”

As we walked through the forest, I kept seeing animal, but they didn’t come at me. After what seemed like an hour of searching, I came across a place where was open enough so tent could be placed out, but hidden enough so no one can see the camp from the sky. I turned to Luna and said, “This is where our base is going to be. Go get the others.” Luna nodded and walked back the way we came. I turned Fluttershy and rubbed her head, she leaned into my hoof, and said, to Chrysalis, “Are you okay with me using your changelings?”

She nodded and said, “you can use them as you like.”

I nodded, then I heard groaning and buzzing. I turned around to see Luna leading the army to where the base. She said, as she lead them to me, “I brought them as you requested.”

I nodded and said, “Thanks Luna.” Then I turned to the whole group. “This will be our new base, I need some of you to get and put up tents, find some food, collect money, and decide on a perimeter and discuss it with Chrysalis.” The changelings got to work, and I said, to the others, “I’m going to go into town to see if I can get more follower. Find me if there is a problem.” They nodded and I left, heading back to Ponyville.