• Published 4th Sep 2015
  • 1,860 Views, 20 Comments

My little army - Darth_Pinkie



The Republic is at war! They desperately need credits to fund their armies and assure the continuation of clones! Equestria is at war with the Griffons! Equestria needs more allies. Will the two factions click? Cody will be the judge of that!

  • ...
9
 20
 1,860

What the buck?!

"What the buck was the princess thinking. Going alone, meeting those weird ass aliens!" Private Iron Hilt cursed as he raced to catch up with his squad, the squad that was tasked with protecting Princess Twilight Sparkle (not that she needed protecting) in case of emergencies, which they were obviously failing at accomplishing their task. He wondered why the aliens, if they really were aliens would come here. They had enough problems already and now this!

He ran towards the center of the town and saw the aliens in white and yellow, surrounding the town plaza. One of them appeared to be pointing one of his small appendages at the princess, thinking he was about to do harm he immediately ran towards them and tackled the alien saving the princess. The princess leaned over and looked at the two of them in shock as she dragged Iron Hilt by the ear and began scolding him like a foal.

"Do you know what you've just done!?"

"Um... saved your life?" he replied sheepishly as he tried to make the least contact with her eyes as possible.

"You could have just brought down more hell on us, now that there here they could of helped us!" she whispered angrily oblivious to the fact that the alien himself was fine and he was already getting back up from the dirt with the help from his 'friends'.The alien readied himself once more for a feeble attack as he spoke.

"You have just displayed aggressiveness on a clone trooper of Galactic Republic Army, specifically CC-2224 of the 7th Sky Corps and overall commander of the 212th Battalion!" Cody said as he continued reciting his protocol in which if a declaration of war was well, declared he had authorization to kill all foreign beings in the vicinity, which he often enjoyed doing.

Both ponies ignore him as they argued about what they where going to do "See I told you he was important!" Twilight whispered, slugging Iron Hilt in the arm.

"I didn't know, I thought he was going to E.T. you with his finger or something!" he replied.

"Uggh... you're dumb." She moaned as she turned back to face the alien in question. The alien noticed her change of attention and immediately shifted into his diplomatic state.

"We require a treaty from your most highest ranks, then we will decide." Cody said as he stared at Twilight intently. Cody didn't mean any insult, all he wanted to know was if he needed to shoot something and he would be done with this rotten planet he thought, but he remembered that his original mission and began to apply intimidation tactics on to her to make her speak up. he knew that she spoke Basic, he heard the pony who tackled him and the alleged 'princess' talk to each other. He had also heard the multiple quadrupeds surrounding him whisper about him as well. "I will ask this only once, Do you or do you not want peace?" Cody said, knowing that it would freak out the equines in front of him.

"Yes! Yes, we do want peace... Just give us a moment." she said, reassuring Iron Hilt as he trembled at the towering sight of the alien, or CC-2224 as the alien called himself.

'Weird ass name'Iron Hilt thought as he got up from the dirt in which the princess had tackled him on, then he helped the princess herself get up. Twilight whispered to Iron Hilt to tell spike to send a message to Princess Celestia. Iron Hilt obeyed and trotted away towards her castle.


"Hey Spike, wakeup there are a bunch of aliens outside. Twilight wants you to message Celestia now!" He said as he stared at his recently acquired friend. Ever since the griffons and Iron Hilt's assignment Ponyville, He and Spike have been friends.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah sure." Spike said lazily "Wait, did you say aliens!?".

"Yup, and we need that Sun Butt down here right now." he said jokingly as Spike prepared his quill and paper'

"Um, okay what do you want me to say?" Spike asked more used to Twilight telling him what to wright.

"Just put there what you want Celestia to hear".

"Alrighty then" Spike said eagerly.

Five hours later...

"Finished!" Spike announced to the sleeping Iron Hilt, He decided that since he was sleeping, he would just send it anyway. So he did and the message went directly to Celestia in her war room.

"Wa, what? Wait you sent it?" Iron Hilt asked in confusion as he saw the sun going down.

"Uhuh." Spike replied "We better get back to Twilight"

"Yeah" Said Iron Hilt as he and Spike walked down into the castles throne room, but Twilight was already having tea with the aliens on a table next to her throne like it was nothing.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the rushed chapters, I'm in need of assistance in life!:fluttercry: