• Published 4th Sep 2015
  • 1,860 Views, 20 Comments

My little army - Darth_Pinkie



The Republic is at war! They desperately need credits to fund their armies and assure the continuation of clones! Equestria is at war with the Griffons! Equestria needs more allies. Will the two factions click? Cody will be the judge of that!

  • ...
9
 20
 1,860

The court (still full of monkeys)

"Your highness, we are running out of bits to defend us, we won't be able to pay our royal guard anymore!" The mayor of appleoosa said.

"Yes, me and my sister here are very aware, there for we have already sent out scouts and I have arranged an alliance with Saddle Arabia" Princess Celestial said as the court would get even more louder as she tried to reassure them.

"Aunt Tia? There are still rumors that Saddle Arabia is thinking about talking with the Griffs!" Prince Blueblood said not meaning to piss of his aunt or anger the court.

"You are not helping" the princess said as she face hoofed due to the fact that the most of the supposedly municipality leaders were acting like idiots or foals."Oh my Faust, I can't take this anymore!" She thought as she repeatedly head banged on the podium, not like anyone would notice since they were to busy arguing rather than working together. "Uhhh, I still need to see the new recruits for the scouts!" Celestial groaned as she pulled a guard to take her place, again not as if anyone would notice. Princess Celestial was making her way to the defense room still worrying about the guard she had put in her place, and as she walked into the room she was surprised to see Rainbow Dash there.

"Hi princess!" Rainbow Dash said, looking proud in her Wonderbolts uniform.

"Um... Why are you here again?" Celestial said, confused that she was there. Little did she know that she was so good in the Wonderbolts academy that they suggested for her to be transferred to the scout program, and so she was! After Celestia calmed down, Rainbow Dash asked if she was accepted into the program. Celestia was worried "Um do your friends know about this?" She asked.

"Nope, I wanna keep it a secret so I can surprise them" she said with pride.

"Rainbow Dash, you know that ponies can die scouting right?" Celestia asked hoping to discourage her, especially since it was dangerous work and it's very hard to just replace the element of Loyalty.

"Yes I do, but I won't because I'm to fast for there cannons, ballistas or arrows!" She said a little bit annoyed that the princess was stalling. Faust, curse her arrogance... Celestia thought as she gave her the job. Rainbow Dash was more than happy to be serving her country, but more importantly Scootaloo would probably tell more of her friends and she would have more fans she thought, But she didn't know that her friends wouldn't really be too fond of the idea.


"Hey mares! I haven't seen you in such a long time" Twilight said as she got of the train and managed to reach her hoofs all around them to give them a big hug.

"How's your brother doing?" Rarity asked as she continued to hug each of the girls. Failing to remember her reaction to the news.

"Oh umm..." Twilight thought as she began to tear up, trying to remember the last time she saw her brother, or even heard from him.

"Oh I'm so sorry dear, you don't have to tell us" Rarity apologized since she remembered how devastated she was when her brother part time prince was sent to the front lines to defend the northern towns and evacuate the said towns.

"Nah it's fine, I think we all just miss him" she said as she hugged them for the third time.

"So who wants to go to the shop, I've got new sweets!" Pinkie Pie said as she dragged all of them to the shop. Once all of them were in the shop eating chocolate cake they started talking about how things were after the Griffons declared war on the them.

"Well Sweetie Belle moved to Canterlot due to the war" Rarity said with a hint of sadness, but she immediately helped herself to some more cake.

"Same with Apple Bloom, but I'm pretty sure Scootaloo stayed with you right Dash? AppleJack said curiously.

"Huh, oh yeah she lives in my apartment while I spend most of the day at the scout's barracks" she said cooly

"Wow, you joined the scout program?" Twilight asked surprised that she would do something like that without her friends consent.

"Yup, I was one of the fastest at the Wonderbolts Academy so they asked if I wanted to join the scout program and I said yes! That's about it I think" she said as if it were nothing. Fluttershy had began to cry with the possibility that Rainbow Dash might die on one of her scouting missions.

"Hey, it's ok Shy we all know that Dashie can handle herself right" Pinkie asked her friends as she put her hoof on her sensitive friend's shoulder.

'Poof!' Went the air in front of Twilight as a letter took the green cloud's place with the Royal Emblem on it sadly interrupting there very short time together. "Oh my ... Mares I gotta go, sorry!" She said as she trotted out of the restaurant.

"Well if she isn't gonna eat it, I am!" Rainbow dash said as she reached for Twilight's cake, but Applejack smacked her hoof before she could finish it.

"If yer gonna scout ya gotta be light!" Applejack scolded as Rainbow Dash caressed her hoof in pain, but little did they know that an event would pressure them to a heavier decision was going to weigh on them, heavier than cake!

Author's Note:

Yay it's just a pony version of what's going on in the republic, also yes the Griffons did declare war on the ponies.