• Published 27th May 2012
  • 820 Views, 13 Comments

A Daughter's love - AlbinoEquine



What happens when Chrysalis and discord team up? this happens (or will happen)

  • ...
 13
 820

Meeting by the statue

A daughter's love

Chapter 2: Meeting by the statue.

Chrysalis looked behind her at the source of the voice. She saw the most peculiar pony standing there; Her eyes had a swirly look to them, she seemed to have a weird hat on, a beanie with something covering the propeller at the top, She thought that maybe it was just a wardrobe choice. The strange pony took a few steps towards her, she seemed to be in an offensive position, ready to strike. Chrysalis noticed her cutie mark was of a screw jammed inside a baseball. How odd.

"I'll ask you again, 'what are you doing here?' " the strange pony asked through clenched teeth, snorting at her snout.

"Well, I was just admiring this lovely statue here. It's remarkable. " Chrysalis said looking up at it more.

The strange pony walked up to the statue and kissed it on the cheek. Chrysalis saw this and was curious as to why this pony would kiss this statue. The strange pony sat down and looked up at the statue, she started to cry. Chrysalis rolled her eyes, oh great.

"Why are you crying? What's so special about this statue?" Chrysalis asked a little annoyed and curios at the same time.

"This used to be my father. " the strange pony said through tears.

Chrysalis looked at the pony then the statue, she couldn't believe what she just heard. how can this creature
whose obviously made up of various animals be this kid's father? it made no sense.

"You expect me to believe this creature is your father? How is that even possible?" Chrysalis asked.

"Anything is possible when you're the spirit of chaos."

"Did you say 'spirit of chaos'?".

"Yes I did." she points at the statue with her hoof, "This is discord, spirit of disharmony and turmoil. He was defeated by the elements of harmony after having escaped from the stone prison he's currently in. "

She stands up, looked at the statue, tears flowing more and more. She robbed her eyes with the back of her hoof.

"You mean he was defeated by Twilight and her friends?" Chrysalis asked more interested about this then before.

"Yes, they turned him into stone again."

"Any way to release him?" Chrysalis asked with an evil smile.

"There are two ways: one is if Twilight and her friends act opposite their element. For example; there's a unicorn pony called Rarity, she represents generosity, she gives but never takes. Then there's Rainbow Dash, whose super loyal to the princess and her friends, you get the idea."

"And what about number 2? "

"We wait until they die of old age."

Chrysalis thought about it, it would probably take them forever to wait until the mane six would die off. The only other way to release this handsome creature of chaos would be to cause the mane to act opposite their elements. But how could she accomplish that? Those brats were tight. Their friendship was able to defeat night-mare moon and revert her back into Luna.

"Do you have any idea how to cause them to act opposite their elements" Chrysalis asked Screw Ball

"Well, daddy played tricks on all of them to make them doubt themselves. He created illusions to break their spirits and turn them against one another. "

"Hmm, this won't be easy. Those six are the best of friends." Chrysalis said half talking to herself.

"If only daddy could be freed another way....".

"Wouldn't the best way to release him is to cause distrust among Twilight and her friends? There for making the bond with the elements weaken enough for him to be released?" Chrysalis said while walking around the statue.

"He tried once but then Twilight managed to get everypony back to their original element."

"Hmm, there has to be some way to cause the elements to break apart..."

"There must be a way." Screw ball said to herself.

end of chapter 2.

(edit: I have NO IDEA how to


release discord, any ideas?)

(edit 2: I didn't expect people to love it but damn 3 dislikes?)