• Published 21st Sep 2015
  • 271 Views, 6 Comments

A Little Change Season 1 - StarryCandy



Just Mlpshow(My OC) and Ashley's OC. They help the Mane 6 do the season 1 only with our OCs in it.

  • ...
 6
 271

Friendship is magic 1

"BBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!"

I groaned and turned off the alarm clock with my wing. I got my eyes to focus and peered at my calendar. Wait.

"Today's the summer sun celebration!" I jumped off my bed and shook my friend Ivy awake.

"Wha-huh!?" Ivy jerked awake.

"ITS THE SUMMER SUN CELEBRATION TODAY!"


"Stroke left, up down..."

I was muttering to myself while I was switching brushes with my magic and plastering them on the easel. We were assigned to help Rarity with the decor. So we did: Art.

"Um, hi?"

I turned around to see a unicorn with a lavender coat and an indigo-blueish mane with magenta and violet streaks. Her eye color is deep violet.

"Oh, um, hey."

"My name is Twilight Sparkle and this is Spike, my assistant." Twilight introduced while Spike just waved.

"Oh well, hi there, uh—"

"Whoa, are you an alicorn?" Twilight asked, looking me up and down.

"Yes, I am, but—"

Twilight saluted.

"WHOA at ease, I'm no royal." Twilight stood back up.

"So, if you're no royal, why are you an alicorn?" Twilight asked.

"I was just born that way, same with Ivy here." I cocked my head over to Ivy, who was busy painting.

"Oh! That reminds me. What's your name?"

"Oh, me? I'm Singing Star. You can call me Star. Me and Ivy are in charge of the Art around here," I pointed towards the many easels with completed art. "For a unicorn named Rarity."

"Oh, well, they look cool." Twilight commented.

"Yep, and—" I stopped in mid-sentence. I stared at Twilight and let out a snort.

"What?" Twilight asked defensively.

I giggled at the sight of how Twilight's mane was. I knew this was the doing of Rainbow Dash. When she practices her tricks, she usually does THIS.

"Ok, ok. C'mon, I'm not crazy, but you need to go to Rarity for help. She's at the Town Hall. Careful, she has a HUGE fashion sense."

"Oh. I see." Twilight nodded.

She went off in the direction of Town Hall. I went to chat with Ivy.

"Wow, you sure missed the intro."

"I know." Ivy turned to me. Before I could reply, there were two invites floating down out of nowhere. Then there was a bump.

"Ow, Pinkie!"

"Oopssorrygottarungirlsandhere'syourinvitestothewelcomeparty!" Pinkie was talking a mile a minute as the envelopes fell softly on the ground. Pinkie did the military hoof and zipped away.

"Well that was normal."

"No kidding."


I was at the party hiding under a table.

"Humph. Rude much?"

"Sorry Spike...."

I wasn't paying attention. I was asking Pinkie when the light can be on.

"Later, silly!"

"....Now, where's the light?"

"Now!"

"The lights were flicked on, and everypony shouted, "SURPRISE!"

"Ugh...."


"SURPRISE!!!!"

I decided to get some punch while Pinkie hassles Twilight with questions.

I motioned Ivy to a corner which Pinkie literally marked "Private conversations."

"Hey... You know about Nightmare's return, right?" I asked her promptly.

Ivy nodded.

"Well, she's coming back."

"Yeah, and we'll be dealing with the Elements!" Ivy replied. I nodded.

"Whelp, let's get back to partying."

"Alright."


I drank more soda than punch (I think I'm obsessed with Coke right now...)

But since I was so close to the staircase to Twilight's bedroom, I could hear Spike's and Twilight's conversation.

"...The ponies in this town are CRAZY! Excluding the two alicorns though, but do YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!?"

I inched backwards every second.

Ok then.


15 minutes lata...


"C'mon it's time to watch the sun rise!"Spike beckoned Twilight so she is convinced.


We got to the Town Hall and we were squashed in groups. Then someone yelled, "PERSONAL SPACE OK!?" and the ponies scattered a bit.

Phew.

After Mayor Mare's speech, the curtains opened up, and revealed: nothing.

Beside me, Twilight said, "This. Can't be good."

"No kidding." I replied.

"She's gone!" Rarity announced from above. Ponies gasped in horror. Except for Pinkie, of course.

"Ooh, she's gooooooonnnnnnneeeeee..." Pinkie said, then shrieked.

Bits of blue smoke rose up from the balcony. Every pony gasped and screamed.

Then the smoke became a figure. Nightmare Moon.

"Oh noooo..." I squeaked.

"Ok. What?" Ivy asked.

"Dunno."

Nightmare finally finished ranting because Twilight interrupted her.

"I did. And I know who you are. You're the mare in the moon. NIGHTMARE MOON." Everypony gasped at how Twilight described Nightmare.

"Aww, some pony who remembers me. Then you also know why I'm here."

"You're here to...to..." Twilight gulped.

"Excuse me, Nightmare... I know." I said bravely. Nightmare Moon turned to me.

"And that is...?"

"TOBRINGETERNALNIGHTTIMETOEQUESTRIA!!!!" I screamed in her face. Ponies became shocked at my outburst, excluding Ivy.

"That is right, little filly. For the night. Will last. FOREVER!" Nightmare cackled.

Author's Note:

Yeah, I got nothing else to do, other than throw me and my friend in the episodes of My Little Pony.
Why not?