• Published 8th May 2016
  • 292 Views, 10 Comments

The Life of Silver Twilight - SilverTwilight



The long awaited story of my oc Silver Twilight. And how he became the pony some people know and somewhat love.

  • ...
20
 10
 292

The Cantrlot life Silver's time at celestia's school

As Silver's life continued he ended up going to Celestia's school for gifted unicorns at the age of ten and meeting the mare of his dream's.

"um excuse me can you tell me how to get to the library I have a block in there so and I don't know where it is?" Silver asked a purple unicorn.

"Oh you don't know were it is. Well I am heading there anyway I could show you to it Personally the books in there are to good at lest in me and anther friends opinion." stated the purple filly.

"I see hay this might be crazy but can i get your name?" asked Silver.

"Oh were are my manners my name is Twilight Sparkle and yours?" asked Twilight.

"oh sorry Mine is Silver...Silver Twilight." Replied Silver.

"Well When we get to the library I got a book I'm reading so don't ask..." said Twilight as she was interrupted by a blue mare with a white and blue mane.

"Hay Twilight who is the colt there an are you guys... you know." Asked this mare.

"Minutte this is a colt I just met and showing where the library is." Twilight replied.

"Oh I see well have fun you two." Minutte said as she walked to a part of the school Silver had never seen before. Later when they both got there.

"Okay here we are now... Silver is it right?" Twilight said with a puzzled look at the end.

"Thank you and yes that is it Silver Bauti... I mean Twilight ha ha that what I meant." said Silver felling a little silly.

"Right so anyway I have to go over here in magic studies." Twilight Replied. Two hours passed and they were the only two left in the library.

"Huh guess were the only ones here." Silver said observantly.

"Well I'm used to it just being me and my friend Moondancer but you know she couldn't show up today so well you know." Twilight replied.

"Uh huh so can I be one of your friends?" Silver asked.

"Well... you know what how about something more then that I'll try something my books have told me. That would be if your willing?" Twilight ended up asking Silver

"Ok go ahead ask me." Silver replied.

"Ok would you be my Coltfriend?" Twilight ask.

"Ummmmm..." Silver said shocked.

"I see so you don't wan't to sorry for asking you. You probably hate me right now don't you?" Twilight concluded sadly.

"Nononononono that is not what I meant its just. You asked so suddenly you cough me off guard that all." Silver mentioned calmly to the almost in terse mare.

"Then what is your answer then?" she asked.

"Well i like to take it slow first you know get to know each other before we get there." Replied Silver.

"Oh i see so then yes let start it off slow and see what happens." Said Twilight.

"Yes so do you like Starswirl the bearded?" he asked as the two started two talk about common ponies they liked they ended up starting a relationship that would last for ever.