• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 604 Views, 3 Comments

Revenge of the Creepypastas! - trahzo



It has been a long time since MrCreepypasta & his minions attacked, but now a new threat has arrived with his own army of Creepypastas!

  • ...
 3
 604

Ch.3: Battle of the Brothers!

Jeff was dodging spears, arrows and cannonballs! He then found cover in town hall!

"Phew! Dammit, how did things get South so fast?"

That's when the lights turned on...

"Huh?" He turned around to face Liu.

"On the bright side, since we're about to lose, we might as well fight to see who's the better brother...and who should've been the one who died!"

"Hahahahahaha...Bring it bitch! I one stabbed you once, I can one stab yah dead again!"

And as they pulled out their knives, Jane the Killer watched as they began the fight! Jeff ran in to be countered and then stabbed by Liu! Liu then pulled out the knife and the blood gushed out of the stab wound.

"Urk...nice one!"

"Hey, runs in the family I guess!"

Then Jeff blocked the next stab and then got Liu in the side of his shoulder!

"Nice! You almost stabbed in one of the exact same spots the night you DIDN'T kill me!" Liu mocked.

"Well, guess I'm gonna have to stab you twice a much as last time!"

"Hmph, if you think, you're gonna win, you're wrong!" Then Liu ran to the light witched and turned off the lights. "(Good thing I jacked these night vision goggles from that old spy dude before I was teleported here! God, I wish I killed him!)"

"(Cheating huh? Nice move Liu!)"

Liu then nailed Jeff in the middle of his chest!

"Gah! Dammit Liu! I know you're the older brother, but that doesn't mean you're gonna beat me at everything! Not even at this fight!"

Liu then stabbed him in the leg, in the back, and then sliced his hand!

"Grr...STOP!" Then with one hard swing, Jeff slashed Liu's right arm!

"Dammit!"

"Hah! I hear that!" Then Jeff stabbed him twice in his right leg!

"*grunt!*" Jeff heard that and then his next stab was blocked by Liu's knife!

Liu then stabbed Jeff and pulled the knife down his arm and pulled it out the part with the elbow!

"Gaaaaaah!" Jeff screamed in pain!"

"Hey guys, I hear a fight going on inside Town Hall!" A B
Pegasus said.

The other guards then prepared themselves!

"Alright men! Once the doors open! Fire with everything you got!"

"(Yep, that's my time to make my quick escape)" Jane thought "(Though, I better time this just right!)"

"Heh, looks like it's the end of the road for you motherfucker!"

"Jokes on you, they're gonna kill you as well big bro!" Jeff replied.

"Yeah right! I survived fires! I survived bleeding out! Shit, I survived Ernest Scared Stupid! So a bunch of cannon balls and arrows aint gonna cut it!"

Then once the door opened...

"Fire!" The commander said as he pointed his sword into the open double doors!

After that...Loud explosions sounded as a barrage of arrows and cannon balls shot at both brothers! Liu then hrabbed Jeff and used him as a meat shield!

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeaaaaah! Keep going bitches! Keep shooting me doooown!" He shouted as the cannon balls hit him and the arrows impailed him.

"Question though...what was with all the grunts in pain earlier if you can survive anything?"

"Hey, I might be able to survive, but things like hurt like shitty hell!"

"Really? That was all just major bullshit so I'd feel like I have a chance of winning?"

"Yep Liu, yeah it was!"

"Hmph, aren't you just the good little bro!" Liu then snapped Jeff's neck! "I'm sure you'll survive that!" Liu said before dropping the body and running for a window!

*Crash!*

"Men, stop him! Don't let him get away!"

*Crash!*

"What the? Quick get her too!"

"What about the corpse?"

"Throw it in the crematory!"

"Yes sir!"

Meanwhile in the Everfree Forest...

"Hurry, we're almost..." Luna was cut off as 4 figures emerged from the darkness!

"Hello ponies!"

"Slenderman?!" The 5 and Spike gasped.