• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 604 Views, 3 Comments

Revenge of the Creepypastas! - trahzo



It has been a long time since MrCreepypasta & his minions attacked, but now a new threat has arrived with his own army of Creepypastas!

  • ...
 3
 604

Ch.2: Fighting for Ponyville!

Some of the citizens of Ponyville were doing a huge conga line until...

"Citizens of Ponyville!" The ponies and other creatures in costume stopped and turned their undivided attention to Mayor Mare, in her Mayor of Townsville costume. "I, the Mayor, would like to proudly introduce, the Princess of the Night, Princess Luna!"

Then 2 bat-winged pegasi stallions came down pulling a carriage with Luna herself in tow! They then stopped next to the stage, then Luna flew onto the stage as everyone cheered!

"Citizens of Ponyville! You need to run, now!" She said with much concern.

The whole crowd then stopped their cheering...

"What?" Asked a stallion dressed like Ernest.

"Mommy...what's going on?" Asked a filly dressed like Shironinger.

"(What's going on?)" Thought Twilight, Spike, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Rarity.

"Please! Get back to the safety of your homes before they get here!"

The crowd wondered what she meant until they heard a stampede!

"Yeeeeah! Here comes the Homocidal Maniac Brigade!"

That's when Jeff the Killer made the 1st kill when he pounced on an elderly pony dressed like a Sunflora and then slit her throat! Blood, flowing out all over Jeff's hoodie.

"Look at that, a Pokemon finally died instead of fainting!" Jeff joked.

The citizens ran around the town confused, not thinking, scared! The Creepypastas killing innocents.

Applejack then lasso'd Eyeless Jack and bucked him! Rarity and Rainbow Dash grabbed Jason the Toy Maker on both sides, then punched him away! Twilight, Spike and Pinkie then simultaneously blasted The Rake, Skin Taker, Ben Drowned, Tails Doll, Smile Dog, MARIO and Grinny Cat! Luna then used her magic to tear Sonic.EXE in half!

"Rainbow, look out!" That's when Twilight caught Blindy, Screamy, Old One, and Mute, with her magic, then imploded the 4 ghosts with dark magic!

"Come back, I only want Michel Creber's autograph...in blood!" Jeff came chasing after Applebloom in her Captain Planet costume that's when he got bucked by Big Macintosh!

"Big Mac! Find all the kids who were separated from their parents and bring them to the safety of the farm!" Applejack called out.

"Eeyup!" Big Mac replied before bucking shit out of Jane the Killer.

Spike turned to see Glesgorv, whom he then burnt to death with his fire breath! "Whoa! That jump scared me!"

"Hello there little dragon, you wanna play with..."

"Nope!" Spike then blew fire all over Sally as well!

"Ponies, and Spike! I saw these creatures exit an aircraft, follow me, I know where it is!"

"But what about the Ponyville?" asked Rarity.

"One of my guards is prepping my army in Canterlot, I already sent the message to come and defend Ponyville!"

That's when the army of bat winged pegasus stallions began flooding into Ponyville with spears, bows and cannons!

"Alright ladies! Let's do this! Luna's 1st and 2nd squad! Defend the North side of Ponyville! 3rd and 4th squad, the South! 5th and 6th squad, the East side! 7th and 8th squad, the West side! 9th and 10th squad, the center! Other companies, take care of the sky troops! The Unicorn ground troops will arrive shortly!" Said the Captain.

"Yes sir!"

The 6 then stripped off their costumes followed Luna into the Everfree Forest!

Meanwhile in Litter Bot's lair...

"Are those ponies and baby dragon really trying stop me? Very well then...Slenderman! Eliminate them!"

"Master...aren't those the ponies who stopped those 3 guys last time?" Asked Ticci Toby.

"Yes...but sadly we have no choice, but to kill them!" Slenderman said...with a sad expression despite no expression on his blank white face. Then he placed a tendril on Ticci Toby's head...

"Okay master..." Ticci Toby replied with an understanding voice.

"What? You 2 are going to give-in, just like..." Masky was then silenced as Toby looked him in the eye.

"(What is master planning?)F...Fine! Let's go Hoodie."

"Heh, heh, heh...just a few more hours and 'he' shall arise to make me the ruler of every universe!" Litter Bot said as he continued the ritual.

Author's Note:

Recap the costumes in this chapter:
Mayor Mare: Mayor of Townsville.
Stallion: Ernest.
Filly: Shironinger.
a random elderly: Sunflora.
Applebloom: Captain Planet.