• Published 21st Aug 2015
  • 434 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony: Friends Are Forever - FireflyLake



Years have passed and the mane six are now adults. They've all moved on in their lives, but so has everypony else. Everything seems perfect, but is it all really? So much has seemingly changed for the better. As we all know though, nopony is perfect.

  • ...
5
 14
 434

Pinkie the Party Pony

Pinkie was hopping through Ponyville, a smile plastered on her face. She had parties to plan and no danger was going to stop her! Still hopping in that strange way she always had, she made her way into Sugarcube Corner. She hopped by a room where a young colt and filly played with a foal. Pinkie stopped mid bounce and backed up, peeking her head around the corner.

The filly was a yellow unicorn with blue eyes and a curly orange mane. On her flank there was a cutie mark of a pink cupcake with pumpkin sprinkles. The colt was a pegasus and lighter in color. His eyes were brown, matching his mane that was styled with a slight curl going up and then back. His cutie mark was of dough and a rolling pin. On the back of the colt was a young foal. She was a bubblegum pink earth pony with a curly, reddish-brown mane pulled into a ponytail and green eyes.

The two were flying around the room while the filly used her magic to levitate stuffed animals that followed them. Pinkie watched silently, her smile growing even bigger than before. They were startled when they heard the click clacking of hooves coming down stairs and stopped abruptly, sending the pink foal flying of his back. Pinkie's eyes widened as she jumped and caught the young one in her arms. Nearly falling over she was steadied by the twin rascals that nearly gave her a heart attack.

"Pound Cake! Pumpkin Cake! You need to be careful! Confetti could have gotten hurt very badly." Pinkie scolded them, her heart beating fast still. Staring down at the obviously guilty and repentant twins she sighed. "Confetti can't fly like you or use magic so be careful when you play with her." She smiled putting Confetti down to play with them some more.

They beamed excitedly as they were able to play with their friend again. The three of them gave her a quick hug before running upstairs pass Mrs. Cake to the spare bedroom. Poor Mrs. Cake took quite the spin, but luckily did not fall as she had the railing to help balance her. Pinkie Pie giggled as she went over and helped the mare.

"Goodness! When did they get so energetic? Sometimes I wish they would grow up faster so that they would be more still, but somehow I doubt that'll be the case with them." Mrs. Cake laughed as she walked to the kitchen and opened the oven.

Upon smelling the cake she was baking Pinkie followed her into the kitchen. "The smells great Mrs. Cake! Mind if I try?" Pinkie licked her lips as she took in the sight of the lovely cake.

Mrs. Cake moved it out of her reach and gave her a scolding look. "Pinkamena Diane Pie Sandwich! You should know better by now! Aren't you pregnant with your second foal? You should be eating healthier things, not cakes that we bake for our customers. I know you're a full grown mare now, but I swear you're still the same filly I met years ago."

Pinkie was four months pregnant with her second foal, but that hadn't stopped her from having sweets and throwing parties the first time she was, so she wasn't going to let that stop her now. For today however she agreed as she had other things to worry about and discuss with her bosses.


After telling the Cakes about Luna's wedding coming up and Celestia's baby shower she took Confetti and headed home. She moved out of Sugarcube Corner a bit before she got married to Cheese Sandwich. She stayed in Ponyville though, buying a house with him for them to raise a family together.

As the sun began to set she got a strange tingling sensation in her tail and her ears twitched. She could sense that something was wrong with her friends. "Oh dear. Hmmm." Lost in thought and talking to herself she walked straight into her front door. "Ow!" Pinkie Pie rubbed her face furiously. "That hurt." She whimpered slightly, but walked in.

Putting Confetti down for her nap she walked into the living room where Cheese was waiting for her. "Pinkie! Your friend spike dropped a letter off for you a while ago. It's on the counter." He pointed a hoof in the direction of their kitchen.

Pinkie just giggled. "It's probably just Twilight telling me to focus on planning the parties and not to worry! Of course I was already going to focus on the parties so I don't know why she needs to send me a letter to remind me, then again she does like making lists and being organized. That's Twilight for you! Oh the anniversary of her rulership is coming up! I need to plan a party for that too! Cheese!" Pinkie exclaimed making the stallion jump a bit. "You're helping me plan the parties this time. We're going big!" She gave a devious smile and rubbed her hooves together.

Author's Note:

I would like to apologize in advance as this story is going to be starting off quite slow.