• Published 17th Aug 2015
  • 224 Views, 1 Comments

Protection of an Empire - 0_0



After being accused of being a changeling spy, Bon Bon is forced to go on the run from the Equestrian police.

  • ...
 1
 224

Into Hiding

Y'know, I kind of like the idea of somepony else finding that note. Maybe when I'm locked up in prison someone'd get to hear my side of the story. So I'll keep writing more. It gives me something to do at least.

So! I stopped by Sugar Cube Corner today to see about getting some food before I head into the Everfree. Mrs. Cake took one look at me and got real nervous, then brought me into the back room to talk. I guess the Equestrian Intelligence Agency folks got her spooked about me.

Dang. I'll bet Pinkie wouldn't have been scared of them, what with her connections with the princess and all. Real shame, she probably woulda given me some free food and wished me on my way.

Anyways, Pinkie ain't here anymore, and Mrs. Cake said she couldn't sell to me if she wanted to. She's already in a bit of trouble with the government, and selling to a fugitive certainly wouldn't help that. So I take what I have.

Perfect.

That all comes down to some apples, a bit of asparagus, and just enough hay to wrap them up in. So yeah, Lyra, I'm the one who cleaned out the pantry. You can help yourself to pretty much any of my stuff, since I won't be needing it anymore. Man, I hadn't even really thought about how I'd be leaving everything behind until now. I mean, I thought about it a little, but it never really... Clicked. Until now, that is.

I spent all the bits I managed to grab on a ticket to Appaloosa. The guy didn't even look at me twice. I sure hope this is worth it.

-Bon Bon