• Published 18th Feb 2016
  • 1,050 Views, 15 Comments

An unlikely couple - darkmage1997



The children of Harmony tease Celestia when they think she and Discord are in love. Hilarty and hijinks ensue

  • ...
8
 15
 1,050

Chapter 1: Canterlot Caslte (Rewrite)

Canterlot Station: 3 Years after the George Cunningham incident,

The train had pulled into the station to let off passengers. Among these were the children of harmony from Ponyville, including, Heaven, "Ok, now lets get the castle," Toby said, as the children all followed him to the castle.

"So, why are we here again?" Heaven asked.

"Celestia and Luna are looking after us while our parents are on vacation," Nyx explained, as giant captions appeared in front of her, saying "Important Plot Point".

"Are you sure they can handle us? I mean, there's like," Silver Spoon said, counting the others up, "A bunch of us," she commented.

"You're worrying too much Silver Spoon," Diamond Tiara.

"And besides, they said they could teach us about our new alicorn powers," Twist said, as captions came up, saying "More Important information".

"I'm wearing red socks," Mike commented. Captions came up, saying "Not important".

"If you drop Mentos into Coke, you make a little volcano!" Sweetie Belle commented, as captions came up, saying "Not important, but interesting", as they continued towards the castle.

Once they were at the castle, the guards opened the doors, "Distinguished guests, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have been awaiting your arrival. Please, enjoy your stay," they said, as the group walked in. Once in the foyer, they saw the two sisters, standing at the top of the stairs.

"Welcome children," Celestia said, as she approached them.

"We've been expecting you," Luna said.

"Its great to be here Auntie Celestia and Auntie Luna," Toby said.

"Though, I'm surprised Nathan and his siblings aren't here yet," Kelly commented, not seeing the toughest boy among the friends.

"Actually, he, along with Skyla, Guard Armor, and Flurry Heart arrived about two hours ago," Luna replied.

"Mavis was called to the Monster Kingdom to speak with the Queen regarding some matter," Celestia asked.

"Hope nothing's wrong," Toby commented.

"I'm sure everything is alright. But before you go and enjoy what the city and castle has to offer, we'll show you to your rooms," Celestia said, as she led the boys to the west wing and Luna took the girls to the east wing.


"And here is your room Toby," Celestia said, as she finished showing the boys their rooms.

"Thank you Auntie Celestia," Toby said, as he entered the room. Once Toby was inside the room, Celestia left her nephew to unpack. Just then, Celestia remembered something.

"Oh boys, just one more thing before you go and enjoy yourselves in Canterlot," Celestia called to the boys, "If you need anything, I will be in the throne room," Celestia got a round of "Oks" from the boys, as she departed the west wing.

"Have you guys noticed how much our girlfriends are, uh.... 'filling out', over these past few years?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not complaining," Toby replied, thinking about Silver Spoon. The other boys also thought of their girlfriends as well.

"Hey Nathan, Celestia and Luna told us that Mavis went to the Monster Kingdom for something, right?" Conner asked.

"Yeah. Though, if Ah'm bein' honest, it may have somethin' ta do with why Mavis has been acting so..... aggressively lately," Nathan replied.

"She's been acting up?" Mike asked, a tone of surprise in his words. They all knew Mavis was not the kind of girl to act up.

"Not really. But she's been acting really distant these past few days. When Ah go to check on her, she always tells me ta get out. Ah don't know if Ah made her angry or somethin'," Nathan explained.


In the Monster Kingdom,

Mavis was being escorted by a lamia maid, through the halls of her grandmother's castle. Her outfit consisted of a rather small bikini bra, that struggled to hold her massive bust, and a loin cloth that only covered the front of her panties. Her family had tried to find her some clothes that could fit over her massive curves, which, thanks to being made a Nymph, rapidly grew over the past few years, but they were unable to find any that could fit her. So, she received some clothes from the Southern Grotto Nymphs. At first, she was embarrassed about the outfit, but eventually got used to it. As for her being in the Monster Kingdom, the past few days, she's been feeling really warm, and wasn't hesitant to snap at her siblings, "Hopefully, grand-mere can help me out," Mavis said to herself, as they arrived at the throne room.

"Your majesty, I bring before you, your granddaughter, Mavis Gustou," the lamia said, as they entered the throne room.

"Ah good, thank you. You may take your leave now," the Queen said. With a bow, the maid exited the throne room. Once she was gone, the Queen turned to Mavis, "Mavis, do you know why I summoned you here?" she asked.

"Non, grand-mere," Mavis replied.

"Well, let me explain," the Queen said, as she went into details.


Back in Canterlot,

After both sisters showed the children to their respective rooms, they decided to resume their day with their regular princess duties, "Oh, this is so boring!" Luna whined.

"Be strong Luna, it'll only take probably an hour or two," Celestia replied, as the walked in. However, as soon as they did, the two sisters were met with a certain Draconequss, "Discord, what're you doing here? I thought you were on vacation," she said to the Master of Chaos.

"I was, but I came to give little Heaven her Teddy Bear and Cadence and Shining Armor asked me to give Mavis and Skyla their stuffed animals as well," Discord said, opening a trunk, containing all manner of stuffed animals.

"Well, that's very courteous of you to do, but I feel there's something else," Celestia said, somewhat suspicious of Discord's antics. Discord appeared downright hurt at the white alicorns words.

"Why Celestia, you don't trust me?" Discord asked, deflating like a balloon. Celestia gave him a stern look. Discord then used a bike pump to pump himself back up, "Oh, alright. I came by because I need to talk to you about something," he explained.

"And what would that be then?" Luna asked.

"Its concerning the Harmony Force inside each of the children," Discord said, his tone become quite serious.


Outside in the corridor leading to the throne room, Toby and Silver Spoon were talking about his time in prison, "Oh Toby, I hope those awful inmates never hurt you," Silver Spoon cooed.

Toby blushed at his fillyfriends concern, "They didn't hurt me too terrible. Sure the moment I got there, they were going to throw me in a trash compactor, but Trixie was there to bail me out. Unfortunately, because of that mole that George gave me, she was convinced that I was George," Toby explained.

"Oh you poor boy," Silver Spoon cooed, pulling Toby into a warm embrace. Just then, they saw Discord in the throne room with Celestia and Luna, "What's going on here?" Silver Spoon wondered.

"I don't know. Lets lay low," Toby said, as they ducked behind a pillar.

"Are you serious?!" Celestia exclaimed.

"I can't say for certain, but it appears their magic is growing stronger everyday. It may even be possible that they'll be in the same league as your mother," Discord explained.

"I didn't think anything would be as strong as Mother," Luna commented in complete shock.

"Yes, I know, but if their friendship continues to grow stronger, then they may be in the same league as Empress Faust," Discord explained, as he pulled out a pocket watch, "Oh, look at the time, I've got to get back for the limbo contest. But here, for you," Discord said, giving Celestia a bouquet of flowers, before teleporting away.

Toby and Silver Spoon then noticed a faint blush on Celestia's cheeks, "What do you think all that meant?" Toby asked.

"I don't know, but maybe its possible that Celestia has a thing for Discord," Silver Spoon theorized. An awkward silence befell the two.

"Think we should tell the others and ask them for their opinion on the matter?" Toby asked.

"Well, it would be a good idea. Maybe they can give us some sort of ideas," Silver Spoon replied, as they left to find the others. As they did, portal opened up in the throne room, and Mavis stepped out with her suitcase.

"Ah, Mavis, I take it your trip to the Monster Kingdom went well?" Celestia asked.

"Oui. She explained everything about a coming of age ritual that is a tradition in several monster cultures," Mavis replied.

"So, how does it work?" Luna asked. Mavis blushed, and went into details.

Author's Note:

Here are the ages for each of the kids:

Toby, Nathan, Josh, Mike, Conner, Kelly, Crystal, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Twist, Dinky, Bolt, Diamond Tiara: 16-17 years old
Nyx, Silver Spoon: 18 years old
Mavis: 14 years old
Melody, Clover, and Heaven: 9 years old
The Beings of Harmony: 5 years old (their physical forms haven't changed over the years)