• Published 15th Aug 2015
  • 524 Views, 9 Comments

The New Filly - Itssnippy



A new family moves into Ponyville and they have a big secret, but will the new filly, Sparkle Cloud, reveal this secret or will it remain hidden for ever?

  • ...
1
 9
 524

Party Planning Trouble

It’s been four days since the time Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon mocked Sparkle Cloud and since the CMC asked her to join them. In that time Sparkle hasn’t said a word to anypony, not to Miss. Cheerilee or even to the CMC in that matter. At this time Sparkle Cloud is at home with her parents planning her birthday party.

“So today I met with Ponyville’s party planner, her name is Pinky Pie if I’m correct, and I hear that she’s rather good too.” Flutter Dust says to Thunder Dust as Sparkle looks over at the food list.

“I hope so, after all we should only have the best for our little sparkle.”

“Don’t worry she is and very hyper about it too I might add. She even said that she’ll have Princess Twilight there too, now how she’ll pull that off I don’t know.”

“Sparkle Cloud did you hear that? You might actually have a princess at your birthday party this year.” Thunder said grabbing his little fillies attention from the food book.

“Really.” Sparkle squealed in excitement.

“Well, maybe, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t keep hoping.” Flutter says.

“Oh, that reminds me, Sparkle do you know who you want to invite to your party, because me and your mother were thinking about inviting your entire class for it.” Thunder mentions.

“Actually daddy, I was hoping that we could have this birthday party be for only us, I don’t really want to have anypony else there.” Sparkle suggests.

“Why would you want that? I think it would be fun. And who knows you can make some more friends from it too.” Flutter Dust says to Sparkle Cloud trying to get her into changing her mind about the subject.

“I just don’t want anypony else at my birthday party, that’s all.” Sparkle claims.

“But why is what I’m asking Sparkle.” Flutter says with a hint of sternness in her voice.

“BECAUSE I’M SCARED THAT THEY’LL FIND OUT OUR SECRET!” Sparkle Cloud yells. tears stream down from her face as she runs upstairs to her room, leaving her parents in a state of shock in the dining room. They both look at each other knowing what they both should do. They both walk up to their fillies door and slowly open it, only to see Sparkle Cloud sobbing on her bed.

“Sparkle, do you want to talk?” Thunder Storm asks in a hush tone.

She said nothing and just continued to cry.

“Sweetie, we know how you feel, believe me this secret is hard to keep for us too, but that doesn’t mean you should have turn down the opportunity of making friends just because of it.” Flutter Dust says as she lays on her fillies bed holding her close as Sparkle crys onto her.

“Your mother’s right Sparkle, we know you’re scared about our secret getting out but something like that shouldn’t stop you from having fun.” Thunder says as he sits opposite of his wife .

“But, what if I miss up and tell them our secret? Then they might hate us.” Sparkle Cloud said through

the tears.

“Oh Sparkle, no, no no no, that won’t happen, my poor little pony. You don’t have to worry about that, in fact you shouldn’t have to worry about that. You’re young, and you only get to be young for so long and you shouldn’t have to live out those years in fear, you should have to live out those years with as much joy and happiness as you would any other day, but more.” Flutter Dust says to Sparkle Cloud with a hush tone.

“But what if I miss up? Then they’ll hate me.”

“If they’re really your friends then they’ll accept you. If they don’t then it’s their loss.” Thunder says

“Really?”

“Of corse. So, what do you say Sparkle? Do you still want your birthday party to only be us three?” Flutter says.

“Um, actually, can I invite some fillies from class?” Sparkle Cloud asks her parents.

Flutter Dust giggles, “Of course you can. Anything for our little sparkle.”

“Thank you mommy and daddy.” Sparkle said as she gets her parents into a group hug.

Thunder Storm chuckles,”You’re welcome, now get to bed, you have school tomorrow.”

“Ok” Sparkle said as she gets in bed and her parents tuck her in, “Goodnight mommy, goodnight daddy, I love you.”

“Sweet dreams our little sparkle.” said both Thunder and Flutter as they turn off the lights and close the door. Leaving their filly to drift off into a peaceful dream.