• Published 14th Aug 2015
  • 374 Views, 0 Comments

Equesite vs Villite - El Poni Duelist



Twilight and Star Swirl the Bearded try to having the Changlings not get their hands on the Inspiration Manifestation book.

  • ...
 0
 374

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Some words in this story are Spanish due to wanting the time period in this story be around before the English language started. Twilight isn't an Alicorn, she's a Unicorn.

In the time before there were technology, before there was peace in the world, there was war. The ones who would follow the law were called Equesite, and the ones who wouldn't follow the law were called Villite. Over the past years, there was war between the Equesite, and Villite. At first, Equesite were successful until most of them decided to become wicked, and lost their lives by the Villite. One by one, the number of Equesite started to get smaller. Then only two members of the Equesite remain. They hid in a cave to hide from the Villite. The commander of the Villites was Starlight Glimmer. She used to an Equesite until she decided to go on her own path and made her own army. Around sunset, the weather was high, and outside of the cave was nothing but desert and there were not many wood pieces on the ground by the cave. The desert was covered nothing but sand. In the cave, there were two ponies, and one of them named Twilight Sparkle. There was a big hole in the cave. Everyday, she would keep an eye out for any Villite or trouble. While she's looking outside, the sound of a hammer was made, and it was loud. Far behind Twilight, there was a pony who was covered with a robe and had a pointy hat on it's head. The robed pony would raise up its right hoof up and down down every few seconds. The hoof was holding a hammer that was made out of iron. In front of the pony was a table made out of stone and on top of the stone was a book titled "Inspiration Manifestation." The stone table's height was 29 to 30 inches and its length was the same length as a giraffe's leg. The robed pony and Twilight didn't know each other because the robed pony wouldn't reveal its identity due to wanting to protect itself from the Villite who's trying to find Star Swirl the Bearded who's the commander of the Equesite. She has tried to be nice but the robed pony wouldn't respond. So she decided to believe that the robed pony was shy. Twilight saw from far distance, small black figures were marching in the desert towards the cave. Twilight moved her eyes to the left side as to show she's looking at the robed pony who's far distance from her.

" Veo problemas que viene hacia nosotros" (I think I see trouble that's coming towards us), said Twilight.

Then the robed pony stopped and had its right hoof down. It turned its body around from the left side slowly from where its sitting on a medium size stone. Twilight looked surprised because she realized that the robed pony is Star Swirl the Bearded. She thought of coming up to him and stuff but she realized that there trouble. She started to remain calm and looked in front of her. She saw the Changlings marching towards the cave. She started to be worried.

"Los Changlings vienen" (The Changlings are coming), said Twilight.

"Oh, no, esto es muy malo" (Oh no, this is bad), said Star Swirl who was worried.

"Qué hacemos estrella remolino?" (What do we do Star Swirl), asked Twilight.

"Debe mantenerlos a raya para mí" (You must hold them off for me), said Star Swirl.

"Que pasa contigo? No vas a ayudar?" (What about you? Aren't you going to help?), asked Twilight.

"Tengo que terminar este libro" (I have to finish this book), said Star Swirl.

He then looked back at the book that was made out of stone, and started hammering it with his right hoof. Twilight started to get mad because Star Swirl wouldn't go with her. Twilight obeyed and went out of the cave. The Changlings stopped and stared at Twilight. She was scared but knew that she had to be brave. The length from where Twilight is from the Changlings is the same length as a whale. She used magic from her horn and teleported where the Changlings were. The Changlings then growled and charged towards her. She used magic from her horn to shoot at them. The blast's color was dark pink. After the Changling is hit by Twilight's magic, it fainted unto the ground. The Changlings were hit one by one. But then, Twilight started to feel tired, and raised up her voice volume.

"Estrella del remolino de ayuda! Estrella del remolino!" (Star Swirl help! Star Swirl) Yelled Twilight.

But there was no answer and he didn't come out of the cave. She thought he decided to ignore her and only focus on the book. The Changlings surrounded her and she began to be worried because she thought that she's done for. But then Star Swirl came out of the cafe and the book's floating by his left side. Reason why the book's floating is because he was using magic from his horn. He smiled and then spoke while coming up near the edge of the cliff.

"Llegas muy tarde" (You're too late), said Star Swirl.

He had the book float right unto his left hoof and raised up his left hoof as he raised up his voice volume.

"He terminado el libro Manifestación Inspiration!." (I've finished the Inspiration Manifestation book), Shouted Star Swirl.

The Changlings looked up at Star Swirl along with Twilight. She looked puzzled.

"Eso no es lo que el libro Manifestación inspiración parece, probablemente cambió la portada del libro" (That's not what the Inspiration Manifestation book looks like, he probably changed the cover of the book), said Twilight who spoke to herself.

Star Swirl moved hoof that's still up back a little and then used all the strength he had to throw the book he holded right at the Changlings. The Changlings, Twilight, and Star Swirl watch as the book flies in the air. The book then began to fall towards a group of Changlings. Star Swirl threw about the same height as a tree. After the book landed on the ground, there was a big explosion which caused a shock wave. Twilight and Star Swirl fell unto the ground due to the shockwave. About a minutes later after the big explosion, there was smoke everywhere. The smoke was light brown due to the explosion which caused the sand to lift up. Twilight and Star Swirl couldn't see anything except smoke. Both of them got up from the ground. Star Swirl teleported next to Twilight. Both walked together toward where he threw the book. While they were walking together, the smoke started to cease, and noticed that there were no Changlings. They think that they either dead, buried in the sand, or blast away by the explosion. They didn't see movement in the sand. So they think they're dead or blast away. Star Swirl and Twilight looked down unto the ground. Then noticed the big hole in front of them. They were surprised and decided to go down together in the big hole by teleporting them selfs. The height is the same as a shark and the length is the same as a whale. They were near the middle of the hole. In front of them were pieces of stone and they were the last remaining of the Inspiration Manifestation book. Star Swirl saw them and came up to the pieces. He picked them up by using magic which came from his horn. He then turned and looked at Twilight from his left side. His face looked disgusted and his attitude sounded like his mad.

"Muy bien, ahora tengo que empezar de nuevo" (Great, now I have to start over), said Star Swirl.

Twilight looked shocked and felt a little afraid. The Equesites won due to no signs of Villites. Many days later, Star Swirl made a new version of Inspiration Manifestation. The new version almost looked exactly like the old version except had no spikes and the symbol on the book cover looked like a dragon who's flying in the air. Star Swirl decided to write in the book about his experiences over the past years and also a spell that would allow a unicorn to use dark magic. He wrote that spell because so other unicorns can use it for good instead of evil. Twilight asked Star Swirl if she can write in the book but he refused because he didn't want her to mess up his work and having to start over. So she decided to make a journal that's made out of stone and wrote about her experiences over the past years. Meanwhile at a castle made out of crystal that's far away from the cave where Star Swirl's at, Starlight Glimmer sits on the throne that's made out of crystal. Outside, the sky was getting close of being dark and there were clouds. There were trees everywhere. Starlight looked at the big round table that's almost like a mirror. In the mirror, she sees an image of the desert with no signs of Changlings. She then looked mad.

"Creo que es hora de que me pongo muy seria" (I think it's about time that I get really serious), said Starlight to herself.