• Published 14th Aug 2015
  • 494 Views, 6 Comments

Luna's Butt Adventure - BrokenSound



As her sister takes over the day Luna gets the case of extreme boredom. She desides to read some of her books, but one stood out to her It talked about how butts are magical. Luna wants to see for her self if butts are magical by touching butts.

  • ...
5
 6
 494

The Touching

Luna went through the night on the streets of canterlot. Many ponies stared at her while she walks among the nightlife of canterlot. She runs to an alley way.

"I must not let my subject see me" Luna said putting her hood up.

She walks out of the alley way and wonders how she can prove her book wrong. She had an Idea, but she did not like it. Luna goes to a random pony as they were distracted, Luna pulled her hoof out and pokes the mare's flank. The Mare turns around and the mare was Rarity. She was visiting canterlot to take a break from the ponyville problems.

"What is this! You touched my flank!" She gasped as she realizes that the pony who touched her flank had simply vanished.

Luna teleported to a nearby street. She had a smile upon her face and Luna felt different from poke of Rarity's flank. She pulls out her book and looks at it.

"You were still wrong book, but it was nice it was white and squishy like a marshmallow"Luna was happy.

She continued her flank touching across canterlot, Stallions and mares were felt flustered then at the same time a bright shade of red or pink. Luna wanted more flanks to poke, so she took her adventure on to Ponyville. She sneaks up behind BonBon and Lyra then backs up.

"They are not worthy of the pokes upon they're flanks...." She said squinting at them.

Luna took her fun elsewhere in the town touching and poking more flanks. Luna even poked the mane sixs flank as they slept. Luna loved poking flanks and so she went all over equestia poking flanks and butts alike she even went outside the borders of the Crystal Empire to the yaks. Poking they're furs ever so brown and fluffly.

Dawn breaks and she retreated to her room. Luna lays down, suddenly her room lights come on and celestia stands on all four hooves looking at Luna.

"So Luna whats up with the flank touching?" Said Celestia.

"You know?"Luna said with blush.

Celestia chuckles and sits on the side of Luna's bed. Luna looked at her sister feeling quite dumb trying to prove a book wrong.

"Many ponies complained that they're flanks were being touched, Do you have an explanation? " Celestia looked at her.

"I was trying to prove a book wrong about butts are magical" Luna felt stupid and embarrassed as she hides her face with her two front hooves.

Celestia giggled loudly and sighs happily. "Oh dear sister of mine your a silly one"

Author's Note:

Yay my first story done wait for more stories guys love you :3