• Published 14th Aug 2015
  • 495 Views, 6 Comments

Luna's Butt Adventure - BrokenSound



As her sister takes over the day Luna gets the case of extreme boredom. She desides to read some of her books, but one stood out to her It talked about how butts are magical. Luna wants to see for her self if butts are magical by touching butts.

  • ...
5
 6
 495

The Book

Well its day time again and that means boredom for our little Alicorn of the night. Luna lays in bed, looking up at the ceiling thinking about random things like why is the moon circle and other crazy random things.She toss and turns all over her bed grunting.

"I'm so bored, what to do on this fine day?" Questioned Luna.

Luna gets up and decides to do something with her boring day. She gets out of her room and trots to the kitchen, Luna grabs a sandwich while in the kitchen , After a while she eating her sandwich and sees Celestia trot in.

"Hi dear sister of mine" Happily said Celestia. "What are your plans for day?" Celestia said with a smile on her face.

"Oh sister I'm bored as ever, there's nothing to do on this fine day" Luna was bored. "So do have any ideas sister?" She asked.

Celestia looks at Luna and smiles. Luna looks up at her sister thinking for what to do. Luna had an Idea, Finally a Idea! She gasped and runs to her room, Luna pounced her bed using her magic to guide her books to her.

"I can read these books, I haven't read since my imprisonment" Luna said happily.

Luna starts reading her books. Book, after book she enjoys each book she read. Hours have past and the night is about hit the sky. Luna picks up her last book, she looks at this book weirdly with her magic Luna constantly turns it and reads the title from the side of the book.

"Everything is magical?" Luna was confused.

She began to read this book. Some things made her giggle like a little filly having fun and some pages made her cringed covering her eyes with her hooves. As she read the book she stops at one page that she took multiple looks at. Luna simply read it with a confused look on her face.

"Butts are magical? What this page is insane how can butts be magical? " She questioned.

She Grunted and thought that she can prove this book wrong. Luna gets up from her bed and grabs her grey hood. The moon reaches the sky as the sun sets down, Celestia tucks in bed as Luna sets her quest to prove her book wrong. Butts are not magical she thinks, but maybe she could be wrong......

Author's Note:

~Hey guys thanks for reading this story its my first of many, I'm shy and today is when I decided to post a story I think my fellow peers would like~