• Published 12th Aug 2015
  • 3,261 Views, 22 Comments

Twilight Wolf - GildaTheGriffon



All of our characters decided to leave party earlier and they wanted to know why Twilight was not joining the party.

  • ...
9
 22
 3,261

Chapter Four: Love

After a long walk, with Pinkie carrying bags, so that Spike can not sit on her back, he could not feel his legs no longer.

"Pinkie Pie! I think we need to have a rest here..." said Spike. "I am so tired..."

"Are you sure? We are like so close to it?" said Pinkie Pie and saw Spike nodding. It was a long journey, and when Spike sat on a cut tree he just started to dream. He suddenly opened his eyes. He wondered if their friends were ok...

"Pinkie Pie?" asked Spike. Pinkie Pie looked at him. "I wish we could get those firework guns. Maybe that could help us contact if our friends are in danger right now or not."

Pinkie Pie nodded and shrugged. "I know, but I was not able to make more and yet we are too far away from them. So I do not predict and think that neither with those guns they could here us nor we could hear them. " Spike nodded back too. After they rested for two hours they woke up and continued to their long journey. When they, at last, arrived Spike and Pinkie Pie did not know where to start searching. There were lots of halls to go and also tons of books to search.

"So do you want to get seperated or go together, Spike?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Together of course... You know how many traps are here... Since we have no magic it makes things harder and harder to solve..." said Spike with a little fear. Pinkie Pie nodded and they began from room to room to search and find something. When they were about to head to the other room, they realised two ponies standing there.

"Princess Celestia! What brings you here? And Princess Luna?" asked Spike in a suprised way.

Princess Celestia smiled at Spike and said "Oh my dear poor Spike! You were here too? We just got to news? We just rushed here to remove, I mean find the solution. Since you are here have you found anything?"

"We just came here from a very, very rocky and bouncy road. We searched the first room and we found nothing but than when we headed to the second room, I mean this room, we just saw you... So unfortunately we have nothing..." said Pinkie Pie.

"Oh, what were you searching for?" asked Princess Luna.

"Any book that can be a solution or even that can give us a clue..." said Spike.

"Ok let's keep searching than." said Pinkie Pie and all four of them started to look for a clue. After a long search Spike noticed something. The book was named as "Living creatures in Equestria." and just from the index page he found timber wolves and soon a virus about it. It is cure was...

Just Spike was about to read the rest Princess Celestia took the book and said "What do we have here?".

"I was just about to read Princess, what does it say?" asked Spike. Pinkie Pie and Luna came.

Princess Celestia started to giggle first and that giggle turned into an evil laugh. Princess Luna joined her and Pinkie Pie hugged Spike. After a green light appeared in front of the two, there were not even a trail of both Princesses. Yet, there were two other ponies. Actually and theorically, one of them were not that much look-a-like ponies.

"Hahaha... I mean, I thought it would be much more harder to trick the 'savior' of the Crystal Empire, but it was even easier than taking a candy from a filly." said Crysalis and laughed again. On her back there was Trixie.

"Trixie? How did you turn? Hey you are not a changeling? How?" asked Pinkie Pie.

Trixie laughed also. "Uh Crysalis, you sure that is 'the savior', if he is, he should know that he must be friends with much more smarter ponies. Your two pegasi friends took something from me and I am not going to let you to solve this mystery. Since Twilight is gone, soon turning into a full wolf, there won't be anything that can stop me from being the best magician unicorn pony!." she than said.

Chrysalis continued. "And since without that purple fur-ball, no elements of harmony. And welcome 'Hostility'. No more obstacles for me and the rest of your enemies. Including the one next to me."

"I have a name you know?" asked Trixie.

"QUIET!" shouted Crysalis!

"Wait a minute, this is non-sense." said Spike.

"What do you mean, baby dragon?". asked Crysalis.

"You were not defeated by elements of harmony. You were defeated from love. And also look back!" said Spike.

When Crysalis looked back her eye-balls got bigger and bigger.

"You know, Crysalis? I might be a 'savior', not to exaggurate but, I am always one step forward than you. Since they are here I will be sitting on that couch with Pinkie Pie and-" said Spike but Pinkie Pie interrupted him.

"And we will eat popcorn!" said Pinkie Pie.

Princess Cadance and Shining Armor hugged each other and made Crysalis blasting off again just like the Rocket team from Pokemon.

"How! When?" asked Trixie.

"You know, you should be friends with smarter ponies, or changelings (though I do not recommend), Trixie. I just knew that you two can't be here because Canterlot is far away from here. And while you were here the moon was rising. So tell me, if both Princesses' were here, who raised the moon? As soon as I noticed it, I found out that you two were changelings and than sent a letter to Shining Armor and they came here while we searching. I found the book from the first room but I lied to you. We searched for nothing, all those waiting and acting was just for you to get defeated. One thing that suprised me is that you were actually not a changeling but that is all!" said Spike and smiled.

"I would prefer Apple Jack and Rarity or Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, to trick us." said Pinkie Pie and giggled.

"Arrrghh!! You stupid fools! I wany my amulet back! What will you do to me? I can escape from here..." said Trixie.

"Actually for that, you can not anymore, I am so sorry but from an ancient book that I read, I saw a magic consuming Tirek spell. Though he is a legend and unknown, I might be able to make the magic work." said Princess Cadance.

Trixie turned back angrily and yelled "YOU HAVE NO FREAKING RIGHTS TO DO THAT TO ME!".

"Actually she does, she is a Princess and she also has the right since you are guilty." said Shining Armor and than Princess Cadance consumed her magic.

Trixie fell but than stood up. She laughed in an evil way. You fools, since childhood I have been learning dark magic, instead of light. That is because dark magic is more sneaky and powerful and easier to solve anything. Now that you have taken it from me..."

"You will be a good pony now! Woohooo!" Pinkie Pie interrupted.

"Unfortunately maybe yes, but Princess Cadance I am so honored that my magic is know crawling all in your body. And it will be the first Princess who will have dark magic. An evil Princess. Princess of Love turns into Princess of Hatred! Oh my! Wonderful, just wonderful!" she laughed and than she was taken by royal guards to the Canterlot Prison.

"Is that going to happen?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"I never thought that risk." said Princess Cadance in a worried way. "But since this magic can not be turned back, I guess I have no solutions. There were no solutions to turn this magic back and ponies are still trying to find it but..."

"But we are sure you are strong and filled with love so you can get over with it." said Shining Armor and smiled at Princess Cadance.

Princess Cadance nodded. "Now,,," she said. "Let's continue that book where the solution is."

"So it says here that..." Spike began. "A timber virus once it gets onto another living organism, to turn it back, the only solution is..."

"What is it?" asked Pinkie Pie.

Spike ate his nails and dropped the book.

Princess Cadance took the book. "Ugh wonderful, just wonderful. How can we solve this issue with Elements of Harmony when it is lacking one? And why Elements of Harmony can be the only thing that can solve it?".

"That is it! Spike I found it!" said Pinkie Pie.

"What?" the other three asked.

"Since timber virus, I mean timber wolves are living with the help of existence of the dark magic, only elements of harmony can solve it..." said Pinkie Pie.

"And in what case that can help us?" asked Spike.

"Just listen carefully!" said Pinkie Pie. "Yet, Crysalis lived with dark magic too and she was defeated by them." said Pinkie Pie.

"So, what do you mean?" asked Spike.

"It means that we were searching for nothing. The solution and cure was maybe with us all the time!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Which are them!" said Spike.

"Yes!" screamed Pinkie Pie and nodded.

"You are a genious Pinkie Pie! Let's find Twilight. I know where to look!" said Spike.

"How do you know where to look?" asked Princess Cadance.

"Ugh, I think when we were here Pinkie, I was not playing hide and seek with you..." said Spike and closed his left eye in a sad way.

"What do you mean Spike?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"I fell and saw Twilight." said Spike.

"WHAT!" everypony asked.

"Spike why didn't you tell us?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"I am sorry Pinkie, I thought maybe somepony can find a plan or a solution that might kill her..." said Spike.

"Well at least you told us now. It's OK." said Pinkie Pie.

Spike nodded. "I talked with her, do you remember the cave that we were going to rest to come here?"

"Yea, the one that you did not prefer to rest, right?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Exactly, she is right in there. Let's go! Spike said. And with Spike back on Shining Armor, Pinkie Pie carrying the packs and Princess Cadance levitating the book they rushed to the cave. Spike was at least hopeful that this trip would be shorter than to go to Ponyville. He just hoped, after spending almost a day in the old castle, that his old friend is still there.

Maybe at last, Spike noticed himself smiling, on the back of Shining Armor. Maybe he and his friend Pinkie Pie achieved to find the only and most affective solution to save his best friend. In those dilemmas and hopes yet, there was somepony who did not give up.

Crysalis stopped the rushing ponies and slowly landed to the ground."You think, darlings, that one blast can keep me away from my purpose? Since you know the solution now, I have nothing but to kill you all." said Crysalis and casted a spell on Spike. Which was a hit spell that made him fell from Shining Armor's back. Shining Armor tried to attack with his horn but Crysalis was powerful and made Shining Armor fell.

"Anyone else daring to find me? Princess maybe you? Or that fun pony with balloons?" asked Crysalis.

Pinkie Pie laughed and thanked and than frowned. She was trying to attack her with her cannon but it did not do anything but just blowing a huge wind onto Crysalis, which made her smile once in her lifetime. But with that, Cadance got benefit from that distraction and consumed Crysalis' magic. Crysalis fell weak and fainted and with royal guards returning back they took her to prison too. Princess Cadance from pain screamed and fainted. She soon opened her eyes. Looked at everypony, looking all at her. She was struggling too hard to stand up, soon Shining Armor helped her to stand up. He was shocked. Princess Cadance looked at Spike hiding behind his pink pony friend.

"Cadance." Shining Armor said. "Dark magic, you consumed a lot." said Shining Armor.

"What is going on?" Princess asked.

"Princess Cadance, your colours, they faded.