• Published 4th Feb 2016
  • 543 Views, 12 Comments

Enchanting Edge of Equestria - WolfDeathNo



Follow a Enchantress through her travels through Equestria as twilight and her friends try to teach the smug Magician about the magic of friendship will she find out about friendship or be more destructive than Tirek ever was!

  • ...
 12
 543

Chapter 5 Celestia's Grace

It took me all of two hours to almost destroy Twilight’s lab. The Princess has arrived and everyone was crowding outside to greet her. She arrived in a golden chariot that flew through the air. She landed and the crowd parted enough for me to see her.

As she is walking closer the only thing that came to my mind as I looked her over was that I seriously hoped I wouldn’t get exiled again like I did in Sanctuary. I got a good look at the princess and she was indeed beautiful. Her mane and tail moved constantly as if it were made of pure magic. I couldn’t even begin to describe the color. They drift towards the unknown in my mind. The Princess’ coat was white as snow and her tattoo was a sun. Twilight had told me about cutie marks but the name and how it works was absurd to me. I call them tattoos.

The Princess walked towards the tree library thing Twilight told me about with a regal walk. Royals always have a certain air about them, at least I could tell she was the real deal. She had kind eyes that spoke to her kindness and devotion. I’ve learned eyes are windows to the soul. You can tell someone true intentions with a good look into their eyes.

When she got to the door I opened it for her. I seriously don’t know how because I have no idea how I grabbed the door without my fingers. I know levitation now but I still for the life of me can’t open doors with hooves. However, as she came to the door my body acted on instinct to help her through.

When she walked in the first thing she asked me for was my name.

“Sarah Valstrong,”

“Hello, Sarah. I am Princess Celestia. Twilight may me go upstairs to discuss your new friend’s situation in private?” Celestia asked. Twilight nodded and I followed Celstia upstairs.

We stopped in a bedroom and she cast a spell. I watched it and I noted that her horn glowed. It made me wonder if they lost their horns would they be able to wield magic? That’s something to learn more about.

“I’ve cast a personal silence bubble around us, just in case someone tried to eavesdrop.” She said.

“Thank you, what would you like to know?”

“I would like to know how you got here and if anything might follow you, What little Twilight’s told me of your home world, we don’t want that to happen. The safety of my people is my only concern,” Celestia remarked. I noticed how she said ‘people’ instead of ‘ponies’. That made me feel as though there is more than one sentient race here. Perhaps more than just the dragons even.

“The only threat I pose, highness, is if you were a demon from the burning hells. In which case I would kill you,” I said very plainly. She seemed startled when I said it. Twilight wasn’t the only one here put off by words. Such docile creatures by heart, vegetarian ponies. Ha ha ha.

When she finally broke her trance and spoke again she asked of my world.

“What kind of magic does your world wield? Or does your world wield magic?,” Celestia asked. I cocked my head to the side at the question. Has she seen worlds without magic at all? Hard to imagine a magic less world.

“We control the magic of my world through wands, staffs, runes,” I answered her. She was fascinated by this. I could tell in her eyes but instead of falling to curiosity surprisingly enough she asked if my world had a good and bad side.

“Is your world balanced between the light and the darkness?”

“There are human species on Sanctuary. They are neither good nor bad. Angels control the high heavens and demons control the burning hells. So I guess in a way, my world has it’s good, it’s bad, and it’s neutral,” I tried to explain.

“Is it possible to enter the realms of the good and the bad?”

“It’s possible but it requires a lot of magic to summon a portal that strong. I have entered the burning hells to help the angels stop the demons on many occasions.

“Does your world use violence and killing to win or do you use capturing and befriending?” She asked. Such strange questions.

“We kill the demons, you can’t tame them or capture them. They will kill themselves just to spite their captors,” I answered. She seem like she would be sick, she was disgusted.

“If Humans and Angels could avoid violence I’m sure they would. Demons won’t allow it, they love it. They love the kill and it is our jobs to make sure they stay in the burning hells and do not make it to Sanctuary or the High Heavens,” I answered.

“Thank you for explaining, can you trace the way you took from your world to ours?”

The question shocked me. She noticed and waited for me to recover before talking again.

“It…it may be possible but I will do everything in my power to make sure that never happens,” I assured her.

“Thank you, would you stay here or return home if the opportunity was presented to you?” Celestia asked.

“The opportunity would have to present itself for me to know, until it happens why waste energy wondering,”

“Alright, very practical. For the time being what are your plans?” Celestia asked.

“I guess, stay in Ponyville, find some sort of job,” I muttered.

“I’d like to offer you a monthly payment to stay here in Ponyville. If you find it’s not enough feel free to work at Rarity’s boutique or perhaps the spa,” Celestia offered.

“I have houses ready in Ponyville for special guests you are welcome to one,”

“I would eventually have to buy my own, living on someone else’s favor makes me sick,” I told her. Charity was weakness.

“Well, then…could you show me to my new home then?” I asked her.

For the time being she obliged and walked me to the little house that would be my home for at least three months. She said her farewells and got on her golden chariot. After the crowds gave there farewells they parted the way. Some Pegasus started to fly away and bring the chariot with them.

Then I went inside my new home and made for bed, for tomorrow I’m going to practice my magic. Hopefully, Twilight will let me back in her lab as I did in fact explode half of the rooms’ contents. I think I might have overdone it ah well that’s for tomorrow as i need my rest.

Author's Note:

I would like to give credit to Dixie Vampire from fanfiction for editing this chapter and yes its short next chapter will get us back on track with the longer ones but unfortunately will take longer. Also if you are confused about something or you find a plot hole please don't hesitate to write a comment about it as I will probably fix it if you tell me about it. In other news I still don't have a cover art hopefully ill finish my own or have someone else give me one which will be given full credit for as I hate authors who use someone's cover art for them and don't give credit were credit is due, an example is how I always credit Dixie for every chapter she corrects which so far has been all of them and I don't skirt around giving her credit in my authors notes she the first one I credit as this book wouldn't exist for another two years without her :rainbowlaugh: anyway feel free to dislike, like and or favorite. Till next chapter I bid you ado! :raritywink: