• Published 3rd Aug 2015
  • 1,384 Views, 25 Comments

Friendship's New Flight: New Crusade - Masterob



Rumble's status in The Cutie Mark Crusaders is jeapordized by Babs Seed.

  • ...
6
 25
 1,384

A Colt's Pain

The next day had come, the Ultimatum. Apple Bloom and Babs were waiting in the tree house for the other Crusaders.

"Why are we doing this Apple Bloom?" Babs asked.

"Doing what?" Apple Bloom replied.

"Why are we debating this Rumble thing? Do we really need him? He's not that much of a Crusadah, he's really whiny and I think he has a bit of an ego", Babs complained.

Apple Bloom raised her eyebrow, "What Ego? He's the most humble colt ah know".

"He's got all the mares wrapped around his hoof, if things don't go his way he seems to whine or call the other mares", Babs complained.

"First off he's not whiny, granted he was a little moody yesterday it was a long time coming, Sweetie's been really bratty to him, eventually it was gonna take it's toll, especially since you have also been unfriendly. Also he's a fine crusader, he's not risky but he's still nice to have around, Sweetie wasn't always risky, even I sometimes have doubts, Rumble's just naturally cautious"

"I just don't trust the kid, I've seen foals like him in Manhatten, they act so nice and once they get close enough to yah, they turn into real jerks, even them rich brats put on a nice act only to be real bitches once you're along with them, tell me how often do they get in trouble? If they're that bad, imagine a colt, colts are more dangerous bullies than fillies", Babs said.

"Rumble's nothing like Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon, and what's with this colts vs. fillies thing lately? When did you get so sexist? Rumble is the sweetest boy. Honestly I've never hated anypony for being a colt, since the 2 ponies ah hate the most are fillies, and I've seen more nice colts than nice fillies", Apple Bloom admitted.

Babs shook her head, "You're really naïve cuz, I don't want that to come back around on you".

"I ain't naïve, you're just giving Rumble a hard time over nothing, and what's weird is that you call him a wuss, whiny and a filly face acting like a little girl, then you talk about how dangerous colts are, yer really contradicting yourself", Apple Bloom pointed out.

"I'm just trying to draw him out, colts hate when you question their masculinity".

Apple Bloom rolled her eyes, "Babs, yer my favorite cousin and I love yah, but you really need to change your tune, ah gave you a second chance, please give Rumble one".

"Apple Bloom, you're MY favorite cousin, and I promise you, I won't make a choice that would in anyway cause you any grief", Babs reassured.

Soon Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo arrived.

"Good, yer both here", Apple Bloom said.

"What's this about?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"We're gonna do what you wanted from the start, we're gonna vote on whether or not Rumble stays in the Cutie Mark Crusaders", Apple Bloom said.

"Wait, we actually get to vote?" Sweetie asked.

Apple Bloom nodded, "Majority vote wins"

"So...if he gets voted out, that's it, he leaves forever, and I never have to see him in this group ever again?" Sweetie asked.

"That's correct, but ah wouldn't hold mah breath, Rumble's vote counts too, and even with me letting Babs vote, I don't think he's leaving".

Sweetie knew that she and Babs would say no but under the belief that Rumble does wanna say, she knows Apple Bloom would never vote Rumble out, all that was left was Scootaloo, who tried to remain neutral but Sweetie knew how to sway her.

"Now we just wait for Rumble", Apple Bloom said.

After a few minutes, Rumble had arrived in the clubhouse, "Hi girls".

"Rumble, glad you're here, sit wherever you'd like", Apple Bloom said.

Rumble sat next to Apple Bloom, knowing she's the only one there who definitely liked him.

"Now Rumble, were gonna vote on whether you stay in the crusaders or not if yes then you're a full fledged member, no buts about it, if no, which ah doubt, you'll have to leave, but ah don't think you will, however before we do vote, you need to tell me, do you want to stay in our group?" Apple Bloom made sure to put on a cute face for Rumble, hoping to sway his vote.

Rumble pondered a bit then spoke, "Yes, I do wanna stay, otherwise I'll miss being with you Apple Bloom".

Sweetie grumbled a bit and turned away.

Apple Bloom blushed at the comment, "Aw, thanks Rumble, you're a sweetheart", she looked to the others, "Ok everypony, time to vote, personally I vote yes, so that's 2", Apple Bloom turned to Sweetie Belle, "What's yer vote Sweetie?"

"No", Sweetie's statement was quick and emphatic.

Apple Bloom groaned, "Wow, you put some real thought into that one didn't yah, not surprised", Apple Bloom turned to Babs, "How about you Babs? Remember what we talked about before".

While Babs pondered, Sweetie talked in a hush tone to Scootaloo, "One question to you before you answer, who has Rainbow Dash dedicated her time to more lately?"

Scootaloo gave Sweetie a somewhat concerned glare, she knew what Sweetie meant by that.

Babs finally spoke, "Like I said cuz, my choice will be done so you won't feel any grief, so for your good...I vote no".

"Why thank y...wait, how does that not cause me grief?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Because I still think a colt with us is a bad, thing, I don't want you getting hurt, I pick no".

Apple Bloom groaned loudly, "You know what, fine? You're choice, but it's gonna be for nothing, Scootaloo, make your choice!"

Scootaloo sighed a bit then spoke, "Rumble, when I first saw you, I'll admit you seemed like a nice boy, and I admit you're sorta cute, that's one of the reasons I wanted you in our group, maybe to get to know you better, when Apple Bloom approved, I thought I made a great choice".

Apple Bloom smiled triumphantly, she felt confident that Scootaloo would vote yes.

"Then I saw Sweetie's reaction, she's been really miserable over this and I feel terrible, I really care about Sweetie Belle, I've been friends with her since before the Crusaders existed, but my mistake was not doing much to convince her that things would be ok. Now I can rectify that mistake", Scootaloo put on a smile, "I'm not only gonna cast a vote, I'm gonna help make a change for the good, something that can help make Sweetie happy again".

"Ah take I yer voting yes, that's great, maybe we can work together and get Rumble on Sweetie's good side, it'll be great!" Apple Bloom said.

Scootaloo shook her head, "That's not what I meant, to fix this mistake, I'm gonna rectify another mistake". Apple Bloom looked concerned as Scootaloo turned to Rumble, her friendly atmosphere fading away, "I made the choice to get you into the group, so it seems fitting that I make the final vote, to officially make your status in the Cutie Mark Crusaders...null and void".

Apple Bloom and Rumble looked confused, Scootaloo's face became serious, "My mistake to rectify was bringing you into the Cutie Mark Crusaders at all, you being here has caused nothing but grief, you're tearing my friendship with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle apart, you've offered absolutely nothing to our group, not to mention you took someone really special away from me!" At this point, Rumble is dreading what her answer is gonna be. He knows what it is, but the moment she made her choice didn't make the blow any easier, "My answer is no".

Rumble felt heartbroken, he never expected Scootaloo to be the one to make the final call to boot him from the group.

Apple Bloom was shocked, she thought for sure Scootaloo would say yes, Rumble was her idea.

Even Babs was shocked at that answer, she had doubts but Sweetie seemed satisfied, this meant no more Rumble.

"And for the record Apple Bloom, I don't want any more colts in this group either, I think Sweetie and Babs can attest for that", Scootaloo said.

At that point, Rumble felt tears coming but he didn't wanna break down in front of the girls, so he flew out the clubhouse at great speed.

"Rumble wait!" Apple Bloom called out, but Rumble was long gone, now she was infuriated and angrily turned to the girls, "How could you!?"

Scootaloo spoke up, "I did what was best for the group's future, we're just fine with how things originally were, Rumble caused too much of a mess".

"Are you stupid or something!? Did you NOT learn anything from our sisters & friends!?"

"Learn what? If you sell out then you're happy? Applejack probably should have stuck to her gut, who knows how long before Thunderlane breaks Rainbow Dash's heart, then Applejack will feel stupid for trusting him!"

Apple Bloom did a mock laugh, "I can't belive you did this, just to make Sweetie Belle happy!? What about me!? I'm your friend too dammit!"

"Remember I've known Sweetie Belle longer than I've known you, just like you've known us before you've known Rumble, keep that in mind", Scootaloo pointed out.

"You brought him in, then you just cast him aside, how can you look in the mirror? You hurt an innocent colt, what if he develops emotional issues!?" Apple Bloom asked.

"You're the one who wanted to vote, Rumble's out of the group, the Crusaders are back to 3...er 4, sorry Babs", Scootaloo said.

"Hey I'm only here till the end of summer, so you're partially right" Babs stated.

"Technically yer both wrong", Apple Bloom said.

"How so?" Scootaloo asked.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders are at zero, I'm disbanding the group!"

The other fillies were surprised.

"You can't do that!" Sweetie Belle shouted.

"I'm the leader, ah can make that decision".

"Who says you're the leader!?" Scootaloo shouted, getting in Apple Bloom's face.

"Cause it's mah tree house, it's on mah property and made by mah family, and you ain't welcome in mah tree house, now git!"

"I can't believe you!" Scootaloo shouted.

"AH SAID GIT!" Apple Bloom pointed to the door.

Scootaloo growled a bit before leaving with Sweetie Belle.

Babs approached Apple Bloom, "Do you want me to leave too?"

Apple Bloom sighed, "Ah just wanna be alone right now Babs".

"That's cool with me, take your time cuz, just remembah that I do love yah, I only want what's best for yah, I'll still be here for yah".

"Sure, thanks", Apple Bloom said, somewhat half-heartedly.

Babs left the tree house and joined with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

"I can't believe she's doing this!" Sweetie Belle shouted, almost tearing up, "That damn Rumble!".

"I never should have invited that kid!" Scootaloo said.

"Scoots, Sweetie, chill out, she's just in a bad mood, give her time, she'll come around, then things will go back to normal".

Meanwhile with Rumble, he had flown towards a lake near the outskirts of Ponyville, he feels like if his heart was torn out and stomped on, Scootaloo's words was a cut pretty deep, Scootaloo was never that much of a vocal supporter, he still believed he and her had somewhat of a friendship. Now he's seemingly lost his friends, it's not about the crusaders, it's about being away from Apple Bloom, she's almost always with her friends, it will be hard for him to speak to her.

As he wiped tears from his eyes he noticed his brother Thunderlane and his marefriend & Rumble's flying tutor Rainbow Dash, throwing rocks into the lake, Rainbow had just thrown hers quite a distance and was celebrating, it was Thunderlane's turn.

"Come on Thunder, you don't wanna lose to your marefriend do you?" Rainbow taunted.

"Seriously Rainbow? You're gonna do that to me?" Thunderlane complained.

"Just take your turn", Rainbow said.

Thunderlane threw his rock, it was a good throw, but not enough to beat Rainbow.

"Boo Yah! Looks like I'm the winner here!" Rainbow did a victory lap.

"You know most dates usually happen at restaurants or movies, not competition between marefriend and coltfriend", Thunderlane complained.

"Well I'm not like most other mares, to me there's no better time than either competing, that's not too much for you is it? You're not gonna back out of our relationship are you?" Rainbow asked.

Thunderlane shook his head, "No way, I'm not gonna be stupid enough to back out of the best thing that's happened to me".

Rainbow then planted a kiss on Thunderlane, "And I'm not gonna give you up that easily".

Thunderlane blushed, "You're awesome Rainbow".

"You too Thunder", Rainbow then gave him a hoof bump, "Now lets go somewhere...hey it's Rumble", Rainbow had just noticed Rumble near the lake.

Thunderlane turned, "Hey it is Rumble, why is he here, I thought he was gonna be with the Crusaders?"

Rainbow & Thunder flew to Rumble, they could tell from the look on his face that he'd been crying a little, and looked heartbroken.

"You ok little bro?" Thunderlane asked.

"Yeah, you look upset, Sweetie Belle gave you a hard time again? Did she go too far this time?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Does it have to do with Applejack's cousin Babs?" Thunderlane wondered.

Rumble wiped his nose a bit, "Sorta"

"What'd they do?" Thunderlane asked.

"I got voted out of the Cutie Mark Crusaders", Rumble said, his voice still cracking up a bit.

"Voted out? They wanted you out?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yeah, well Apple Bloom wanted me to stay, she's the only one who voted for me. Babs, Sweetie and Scootaloo voted me out".

Rainbow got confused, "Scootaloo? She's the one who got you into the group"

"She said it was her biggest mistake, that I caused nothing but trouble, and took someone important from her".

"Someone important?" Rainbow asked.

"Maybe she's jealous that you tutor Rumble on flying", Thunderlane said.

"Well he's able to fly, she's unable too, I hope she's not that low", Rainbow sighed, this was a ridiculous situation, "Still I can't believe this, you didn't deserve that Rumble, I'm gonna fix this, even if I have to deal out filly sized ass whoopings".

"All I want is to be with Apple Bloom, and Applejack, even if I never be a crusader again I really want to be with the Apples", Rumble admitted.

"Don't worry, I know how much to love the Apple Family, well except Babs", Thunderlane said.

Rumble nodded sadly, "Yeah, I really do love them".

Rainbow put her arm around Rumble, "Come on little guy, I'll treat you to something at Sugarcube Corner, that should lift your spirits".

Rumble nodded and followed Rainbow Dash & Thunderlane to Sugarcube corner.

With Babs, Sweetie & Scootaloo, they made their way to Sweetie's house, they were gonna make plans for the future in her room.

"So, do you live with your sister or parents? That kinda confuses me".

"My parents travel a lot, my father is involved with sports and my mom often travels with him, so I stay at Rarity's for the most part, but I have the key to the house, I can still go to my room, I just can't stay home alone too long, I'm fine as long as I'm with friends", Sweetie said.

"I see, sounds cool to me", Babs admitted.

Scootaloo felt her mouth was dry, "I'm thirsty, I'm gonna grab some a shake at Sugarcube corner, you girls want any?"

"Nah, I'm good", Babs said.

"I wouldn't mind a strawberry one, need some bits?" Sweetie asked.

"I got this, don't worry about it, you still sure Babs? I don't mind".

"It's fine Scoots, if I want a shake, I'll nab it from yah again", Babs said with a chuckle, though stopped when Scootaloo glared at her, "Just joking, I ain't gonna try that crap again, if you want to get me one then fine, but don't worry about it".

Scootaloo nodded and went to Sugarcube corner.

Meanwhile at Sugarcube corner, Rumble had gotten a milkshake, free of charge from Pinkie Pie, she felt so bad for him after what had happened. Pinkie isn't the only one who found out the news, Derpy & Dinky, who happened to be there eating muffins heard the story, they felt really bad for him, though Dinky was not surprised.

"You didn't have to give me a free milkshake Pinkie, I could have paid", Rumble said.

"I know, but I just wanna see you smile, you're too much of a little cutie to be sad", Pinkie said.

Rumble blushed a bit, "You're too nice Pinkie".

"You can be my friend if you'd like, I don't discriminate against colts", Dinky said.

"Good on yah Dinky", Rainbow said.

At that moment, Applejack had arrived there with Apple Bloom and Rarity.

"Rumble, Apple Bloom told me what happened, you feeling ok?" Applejack asked.

"I'm fine, still sad though".

Apple Bloom approached Rumble and then pulled him into a hug, "I'm so sorry, ah feel so bad, ah shouldn't have had that vote".

"It's fine, I don't wanna be any place where somepony doesn't want me, my only regret is that I can't be with you as much", Rumble said, returning the hug.

"You don't have to worry about that, I disbanded the Crusaders", Apple Bloom admitted.

All the ponies in the store gasped in shock, except Applejack & Rarity, they already found out beforehand.

"Apple Bloom, I told you not to choose me over your friends, I don't want that on my conscious", Rumble said.

"It's not about choosing you, ah just don't like how they acted, it wasn't very friendly. They're missing the point of the crusaders, not to mention they were each being hypocrites, Babs was bullied a lot, yet she chooses to bully you, Sweetie says you're too hesitant, yet she has that tendacy as well, even Scootaloo has been hesitant at stuff, that's how she got the 'chicken' nickname".

"I thought it was cause she couldn't fly", Dinky said.

"No, though that's an unfortunate connection that was made, any way until they learn their lesson, the Crusaders are suspended. Hopefully they come to their senses and apologize, then we can reunite, all 5 of us, and Dinky, you still have the offer of joining, make it 6, maybe soon we can be the next elements of harmony", Apple Bloom replied, ending in a chuckle, which the other ponies followed on.

"Maybe I'll get Fluttershy's, or Rainbow Dash's", Rumble said.

"Did somepony mention me?" the ponies turned to see Fluttershy with Flitter & Cloudchaser.

"Hey Flutters, what brings you here?" Rainbow asked.

"We heard about what happened to Rumble, we came to check on him", Fluttershy said.

"How'd you find out?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Lyra & Bon Bon overheard Apple Bloom talking about it on the way here, then they told Cloudchaser, then Cloudchaser found me and Flitter", Fluttershy answered.

Rainbow Dash looked confused, "Why are Lyra & Bon Bon talking about this?"

"Well they do tend to gossip, doesn't surprise me", Thunderlane said.

"Gee, how long before the rest of the town find out?" Rainbow asked.

"Don't be like that, they probably only told Cloudchaser cause she & Flitter foalsit Rumble", Fluttershy replied.

At that moment, Spike & Twilight entered.

"Yo Rumble, heard the Crusaders booted you, tough luck buddy", Spike said, very bluntly.

Rumble simply glared, "Gee thanks Spike", he said sarcastically.

"Ok, maybe they're gossiping", Fluttershy said.

"Considering how notorious the Crusaders are, this whole thing is kinda like breaking news", Flitter said.

"Regardless, the Crusaders need to be taught a good lesson about how to not treat other ponies so poorly, I've asked for help from Cherilee on that, I could use a few extra volunteers before this gets any worse", Twilight said.

"Yeah, if this goes ignored, they could end up as bad as Trixie & Lightning Dust", Applejack said.

"Can't I just give them an ass whooping?" Cloudchaser asked.

"I already called that", Rainbow said.

"There will be no 'ass whoopings', violence won't solve anything here", Twilight said.

Meanwhile, Scootaloo was on her way to Sugarcube corner, though couldn't help but notice some ponies glaring at her, some whispering among each other.

"What's there deal?" Scootaloo asked, then she arrived at Sugarcube corner, but looked through the window and saw all the ponies talking.

"What the hell is this? Are they all here to make that kid feel better or something?" she went to the door and creaked it to listen in.

"I gotta tell ya'll, ah kinda regret bringing Babs to Ponyville", Applejack said.

"Don't be darling", Rarity said, nuzzling next to Applejack, "You had the best intentions in mind, she just has some issues she still needs to work out, better we find this out now while she's still young".

Applejack nodded, "She will be punished for this, though honestly ah think ah should just send her back home, dealing with Sweetie's enough, no offense Rarity".

"None taken, I do love my sister but she can be really bratty on occasion, it's only gotten worse, maybe it's puberty", Rarity said.

"I'm starting to lose interest in Babs staying at all, she's been a real pain, this is as bad a when she used to bully me, maybe worse", Apple Bloom admitted.

"We also need to deal with Scootaloo's newfound jealousy, I can't believe the shame of not being able was taken out on my brother", Thunderlane said, obviously annoyed.

Rainbow placed her arm around Thunderlane, "Well I'll tell you one thing, I am not happy with how Scootaloo acted, I thought she was cool". That tugged on Scootaloo's heart a bit.

"I have a right mind to tell her not to show her face to me with how she acted, she's not the only foal that admires me, and Rumble is becoming like a little brother, if she wants to be like my little sister, she's really gonna have to change her act!" Rainbow shouted.
That broke Scootaloo's heart.

"We'll deal with the girls, for now Rumble, just hang out with Apple Bloom & Dinky, sorta like a Cutie Mark Crusaders 2.0", Thunderlane said.

"Yeah, a non-bratty unicorn, a non-rotten apple and a Pegasus that can actually fly", Cloudchaser said.

"So, no Sweetie Brat, Bad Seed or Chicken-loo", Spike joked, causing a chuckle from Cloudchaser, Dinky, Rainbow Dash & Thunderlane.

Scootaloo had enough, she stormed off, she was totally pissed.

"Ok that's enough, I know they did something bad but we shouldn't be talking behind their backs, they're still little fillies, and we're mature beings, so lets drop it", Twilight said.

"Twilight's right, lets not stoop to their level", Flitter said.

"I say we round up the fillies and make time to discuss this, I'll go fetch Cheriliee", Twilight said.

The ponies nodded and left Sugarcube Corner.

Back with Scootaloo, she had gone into Sweetie's room.

"Hi Scootaloo, where's the shakes?" Sweetie asked.

Scootaloo growled, "Forget the shakes, guess who was at Sugarcube Corner!?" The fillies shrugged. "That punk kid Rumble, your sister, your cousins and all their friends, I mean all of them, the 6 elements, the stupid big brother, the chump babysitters, even the flying clutz and her little 'muffin'! And guess what they were saying!?"

Again the fillies shrugged.

"They were talking shit about us! Sweetie's new name is apparently 'Sweetie Brat', Applejack said she's a handful, and Rarity agreed, Babs' new name is 'Bad Seed' the Rotten Apple, and apparently Applejack and Apple Bloom are ashamed to have her as a cousin, and I'm 'Chicken-Loo', the flightless Pegasus that Rainbow Dash now hates! And now she and Cloudchaser wanna beat us down! All because that punk kid!" Scootaloo seemed at the verge of tears. The idea of Rainbow Dash hating her broke her heart.

"Wait...Applejack & Apple Bloom don't like me? They're ashamed of me? They think I'm the rotten apple?" Babs asked, seemingly hurt.

"Well Spike and Cloudchaser handled most of the insults, but yeah", Scootaloo answered, wiping a tear that escaped her eye, "No one was really quick to disagree".

"So even my own sister is smitten with Rumble", Sweetie said, a bit disappointed.

"Also get this, Apple Bloom, the 'non rotten apple' is gonna reform the Crusaders with Dinky, 'the non-bratty unicorn' and Rumble, 'the Pegasus that can fly', and guess who suggested the idea?" ther fillies simply waited for the answer "Rumble's chump brother Thunderlane!"

Babs stomped her hoof on the floor, "That's it, that boy's gonna get an ass whooping".

"Damn right he is", Scootaloo said.

Sweetie nodded, "Right then".

The 3 fillies left the room, they were on a path for revenge, and Rumble was gonna feel it. All the emotional pain they felt will be transitioned into physical pain for Rumble.

Later on, Rumble, Dinky & Apple Bloom were walking together to go back to the Club House.

"So Rumble, who DO you like besides me?" Apple Bloom asked.

Rumble rolled his eyes, "If I tell you, you're not gonna like it, and it's gonna cause more conflict, stop worrying so much".

"But ah gotta know who mah competition is!" Apple Bloom said.

Rumble grinned, "You'll find out when I make my choice, but I need time, it's not gonna come soon either, don't stress yourself".

Apple Bloom huffed, then had a smug smile, "Does this pony really exist or are you just trying to play 'hard to get'?"

Rumble blushed, "I'm gonna go grab some snacks for us, see you at the Tree House", Rumble said and left in a hurry.

"Way to make things awkward for him", Dinky said.

"Only cause ah like him", Apple Bloom said.

"I'll go get him though, I don't like the idea of him being alone, especially if he runs into one of the ex-crusaders", Dinky said.

"Good idea", Apple Bloom said, then Dinky left.

Rumble walked down a long dirt path, one his way back to Sugarcube Corner to grab some cookies for a snack, though on the way he encountered Scootaloo on the path, her face down staring at the ground.

"Scootaloo? What brings you here?"

Scootaloo didn't answer.

"Did you find me to apologize? I hope so, if you're willing to do that then we can put this behind us and we can be friends again, that would be great"

Scootaloo didn't answer, Rumble felt nervous, "Are you sad? Just talk to me. I have no problems forgiving you, you don't need to be sad".

Scootaloo then looked up and started to glare.

"Scootaloo? You're starting to freak me out", Rumble said.

At that moment, Babs approached him from the right, Sweetie Belle from the left, both looking really sinister.

Rumble started to sweat, he was really nervous, these girls looked like they meant business..

After a moment of tension, he shoved Babs away from him, causing Sweetie and Scootaloo to rush in and start beating on him a bit before pulling him back and holding him by each arm.

"Let me go!" Rumble pleaded.

Babs shook off what happened and trotted up to him, "Applejack ain't here to save your sorry ass!" then punched him hard in the gut.

Rumble fell over a bit, but Sweetie and Scootaloo brought him back up.

"You think it's cool to mess with my friends?" Babs then kneed him in the gut, "Tear my family apart!?" she kneed him again, "Talk shit about us?" She kneed him again, making him fall over.

"You're gonna regret screwing with us!" she then slammed her elbow down on him, making him fall on the ground.

"Get him up!" Scootaloo shouted, when Babs lifted him, Scootaloo started kicking his chest, then elbowed his head.

Babs then took the opportunity to turn him around and slam him with a spinebuster.

Rumble struggled to get up, as he tried rolling onto his stomach, Scootaloo kicked him, making him roll over, as he tried pushing himself up, she kicked him again on the sides, the slammed his face into the dirt, "Eat dirt punk!"

After dragging his face along the dirt for a bit, she let go as he tried to get up.

"Hold him up!" Sweetie shouted, Scootaloo picked him up a bit, Sweetie then started striking him in the face multiple times.

"This...is...for..ruin...ing...my..friend...ship!" Sweetie said between each punch.

She continued on for a bit, causing blood to come from Rumble's face, and multiple bruises and a black eye.

Scootaloo then delivered a viscous kick to his face.

At that moment, Dinky had caught up with Rumble, but noticed the fight, "Hey! Get away from him!"

She ran up to the fillies to break up the fight but Babs tackled her to the floor, then picked her up and punched her a few times and tossed her to the side.

"This ain't got nothin' to do with yah!" Babs went back to Rumble and started attacking him some more.

The girls had taken turns punching and kicking Rumble, until he was down, barely conscious, face all bruised, blood dripping, tears in his eyes, he was a mess.

The girls huffed afterwards, admiring their work, that's when something clicked in Sweetie's head, she looked down and saw a colt who had been beaten to a pulp, his face stained with bruises and blood.

"Wh-what did I do?" she muttered, she was totally shocked at the idea that she just hurt another pony.

Scootaloo gestured away, "Come on, we made our point, lets leave".

Sweetie could barely move, she was still in shock.

"Sweetie, come on", Scootaloo said and pulled Sweetie Belle.

As they walked, Babs noticed Rumble trying to get up, she then felt more rage and ran in to attack Rumble some more, beating him mercilessly.

"Babs what are you doing? Come on, we made our point!" Scootaloo said.

"I'm not done!" she kept beating him, Rumble bled some more and at one point, Babs slammed her hoof down hard on his ribcage, potentially damaging a rib or two.

"Come on Babs, we're gonna be in enough trouble! If we continue it's gonna get worse!"

Babs simply shoved Scootaloo away and kept beating, "You're no different than the frauds in Manehatten you little chump!" she kept attacking him, "Colts like you ruin everything for me!"

As she attacked, Scootaloo tried pulling Babs away, "Come on! He's had enough!"

Babs kept wailing, Rumble was already out cold.

"BABS! BACK OFF!" Scootaloo said and managed to pull Babs off, but Babs struggled to break free.

"LET ME GO SCOOTS!"

"I WON'T! I hate the kid too but enough is enough!"

Meanwhile Sweetie is just standing there, horrified at what happened, this went too far, she has a colt's blood on her hooves, she can't believe what she had done.

As Scootaloo struggled to get Babs away, Apple Bloom arrived, herself having a feeling that something bad might happen, she was correct, she saw Dinky hurt, Rumble out cold, Scootaloo trying to pull Babs away and Sweetie Belle in tears.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" Apple Bloom shouted.

Babs noticed Apple Bloom, "Oh crap!"

"Let's go, now!" Scootaloo said and ran off with Babs, Sweetie Belle staying behind, still unable to move.

"Sweetie lets go!" Scootaloo said and ran off with Babs.

Sweetie snapped out of it and tried to run but she tripped, and Apple Bloom caught up to her. She was mad, "You...HOW DARE YOU!"

"Pl-please don't...", Sweetie pleaded. Apple Bloom just approached her while she cowered on the ground.

Apple Bloom was completely enraged, "Ah could easily do to you what you did to Rumble", she stared down on Sweetie, knowing she could easily just hurt her, "But ah won't stoop to yer level"

Sweetie sighed a bit, but Apple Bloom then yanked her off the floor, "But yer coming with me, if you resist, I'm gonna do 10x worse, now march!"

Sweetie nervously nodded, "O-ok". Apple Bloom turned to Dinky, "You ok Dinky?"

Dinky nodded, "I'm fine, I'm more worried about Rumble".

Apple Bloom checked on him, he was out cold, "We gotta carry him to Sweet Apple Aces, help him on mah back".

Dinky nodded and helped Rumble on her back, then they along with Sweetie Belle made their way to Sweet Apple Acres.

Author's Note:

Violence never solves anything, things will be resolved next chapter.