• Published 23rd Jun 2023
  • 339 Views, 8 Comments

Bloodnight Academy - Lucia Vampire

  • ...
3
 8
 339

prologue the Bite

Twilight awoke up in train as it was heading into the city, twilight look out the window saw it was big.

"Wow this is big city can't wait to look around" said twilight as got off the train.

Twilight looks at the letter read they have apartment where she is staying at for an hour, she got there she got the keys when into her room she saw it was small and comfy with bed, small kitchen and bathroom.

"Ok not much but it a start now look a job and school can't wait tell my friends how it is going" said twilight as got out the room then walk out the street and saw there was lot of shops, cafes, restaurant and clubs.

after 4 hours of looking where no was hiring or they won't hire her with not enough skill and can't fine good school that can take her strong magic, she found nothing then sat down on a bench in the park felling vary tired.

"Great after being move here from her I got nothing no job, school and small room just my luck, how going tell everyone I'm doing good need little sleep " said twilight as she fell asleep on the bench.

later she woke up and saw it was dark.

"Great just my luck today" she said as she got up.

as she was walking, she saw it was full moon, then fell a cold breeze around her as someone was watching her in the trees then the sum the lamps flicker feeling anxious, then she began walk faster. then heard footsteps she turns saw pony in dark cloak, couldn't see his face then saw red eyes a scarp fangs twilight eyes widened in fear. twilight try use her magic two escape but her whole body was. paralyzed from looking into his red eyes, so she ran but got stop we he teleports in front of her then bounce on her.

"Get off! help!" as twilight scream. as he covered her mouth

then she felt a sharp pain in her neck where she was being bitten, then twilight was going lightheaded before knocking out
she saw he got up stared walkway.

"Thanks for the meal" he said before twilight backout.