• Published 4th Aug 2015
  • 1,297 Views, 5 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode XI: Attack of the Vines - sonicdash123



After Harkon's defeat, Charming Thunder's brother; Danny had his memory wiped from his recent strike. Charming Thunder and his friends search for him while a new threat rises from the vines of Discord's plunder seeds.

  • ...
18
 5
 1,297

Chapter 10: Final Battle (Part 1)

Arriving at a lake in the middle of the Everfree forest, Charming Thunder and Delta Brony looked around to see if Twivine and Omega Brony are around. "Are you related to Omega or something, Delta?" Charming Thunder asked.

"He is like my dark side," Delta explained. "He's an alicorn just like the princesses, but something darker than Nightmare Moon." The conversation was interrupted when a magic blast hits Delta and he impacts on a tree which caused him to be knocked out to the ground. Charming Thunder turned to see Twivine standing on the water smiling evilly at him. Charming Thunder then used his water walking spell and approached her quietly.

"You have something that belongs to me, Twivine. What will you do? You can no longer hide behind the vines you control."

"I only came here to offer you to join me, Charming," Twivine said. "What more do you know from Delta?"

"The hands of death could not defeat me. For that I am the Element of Courage. And YOU will not see the end of this day. I will defeat you!!"

"Well, if you won’t join us, then I’ll make you join us!" Twivine began to radiate with magic and her horn began to glow with power. Suddenly, magic circles began to appear above her and in the end, there were a total of nine magic circles. "Azure Dragon, White Tiger, Vermilion Bird, Black Tortoise, Golden Snake, Celestial Maiden, Death God, Northern Sage, Southern Sage; Nine Masked Beasts!" One by one, creatures came out of a single magic circle until all nine were out. The Beasts charged at Charming. "I’ll defeat you with ease! Get him!" Charming Thunder was stunned that he couldn’t move. The Azure Dragon was about to hit him but a bunch of magic strings grabbed Charming Thunder and pulled him away. Charming Thunder landed on a stone platform and looked up and sees a group of ponies, but Charming Thunder knew they were known as The Akatsuki. Charming Thunder and the Akatsuki were never on good terms, since Charming Thunder knew the Akatsuki were hired for many missions. There was the Pain, Deidara, Hidan, Itachi Uchiha, Kakuzu, Kisame Hoshigaki, Konan, and Sasori.

"I see you hired reinforcements as well, Twivine!"

"Stop!" Itachi replied. "We have come here under the request of Princess Brutalight."

"What?"

"We were hired to help you fight against Twivine Sparkle and her group," Deidara added. "Hidan, you first."

"Yahoo!!" Hidan yelled as he jumps.

"Mercenaries!?" Twivine shouted. "The Akatsuki!?" Hidan raised his triple-bladed scythe to hit the White Tiger. Tiger got out of the way and Hidan went after it. Hidan threw his Scythe at the Tiger again, but missed. The Tiger attempted to jump at Hidan, but he blocked it and then he managed to scratch the tiger to be able to get some blood. He licked the blood and jumped back on a stone platform. There, he cut himself to get some blood and created a circle of blood with a triangle at the inner of it.

"Curse Spell: Death Controlling Possessed Blood!" Hidan began to turn black and some areas were white. "Conditions met, Judgment shall come!" He then pulled out a cinder and aimed the pointy end at his heart. "This is going to hurt!" He pulls it towards his heart and he stabs himself. Charming Thunder was horrified, but sees the White Tiger cry out its last death howl before disappearing.

"With that done," Pain said. "Sasori, you’re next."

"Black Tortoise, you go face him," Twivine ordered. Sasori jumps down onto the water and he pulls out a scroll and a poof of smoke appeared. When it cleared, there was a puppet named Salamander. Sasori was using his horn to control the puppet with magical strings. Tortoise charged and Sasori had Salamander charge. They clashed against each other but Sasori had Salamander press forward. Salamander got under Tortoise and then he used the shield wall on Salamander’s back to send the Tortoise flying in the air. Sasori then had Salamander jump up to the Tortoise and used its tail to lend some hits on the Tortoise. Finally, to end it, Sasori had Salamander use his poison gas to poison the Tortoise. The Tortoise then disappeared and Sasori puts away Salamander.

"Kakuzu, you’re next."

"Celestial Maiden, you can handle him." Kakuzu landed on the water and the Maiden began to hover above the water. She launched her ribbons at him like a whip. Kakuzu pulled back his left hoof and threw it forward, his hoof launching at the Maiden. He grabbed her ribbon and pulled back, making the Maiden to come closer. He punched the Maiden and used his fire and wind creatures and that made the Maiden disappeared.

"That was a short battle. Kisame, you’re next."

"I was wondering when I would go," Kisame replied with glee.

"Alright. Death God, you will go next," Twivine said. Kisame landed on the water and the Death God already made its move. He tried to swing its scythe at Kisame, but he blocked it with his sword; Shark Skin.

"Grim Reaper Magic. It seems you’re worthy of shredding." Kisame swung at Death God but he pulled back. Kisame gave chase and they began to clash weapons. Eventually, Kisame managed to get Shark Skin to cut Death God and Kisame finished it off. Death God disappeared from existence.

"Alright, you’re next-" Pain replied. Before he could finish, a Spectral Shadow was about to strike against Charming Thunder. Before he could react, Itachi landed in front of Charming Thunder and the Spectral Shadow pulled back. It was Doom, leader of the Spectral Shadows.

"From your appearance, I wouldn’t expect physical attacks to be used against you," Itachi said. "However...." Itachi's Sharingan activated. "I have other methods."

"The pony who can burn with fire itself," Doom replied. "You are a pain, as usual." He then suddenly teleported away.

"Northern and Southern Sages, you are up," Twivine ordered.

"Looks like I'm up now," Pain said. Pain landed on the water and the Sages surrounded him. They tried to attack him between Pain, but he used his Shinra Tensei, or repulsion spell, to push back the Sages. He attacked the N-Sage first and then he defeated him. S-Sage tried to attack from behind but failed and Pain defeated the Southern Sage. They both disappeared and Pain returned to his companions. "Konan, you’re next."

"Golden Snake and Azure Dragon, take her down!" Konan made paper wings and she began to hover above the lake. The two divine beasts went to attack, but Konan surrounded them with paper and made paper bombs and they blew up. Konan didn’t really decide to spare them any time. When the giant cloud of smoke cleared, there was no remains of the two divine beasts.

"Well, I expect no less from her. Deidara, you will finish this up."

"Don’t fail me, Vermilion Bird." Deidara created a C1 Giant Clay Bird. He got on it and the Vermilion Bird began to fly upward. Deidara followed it on his bird. They were chasing for a bit.

"I have to say; the swing of the flames is a real nice artistic touch," Deidara said. He then jumped off the Clay bird and created a C2 Dragon and jumped on it. He had his clay bird chase the Vermilion Bird until they clashed against each other. "KATSU!!" The Clay Bird exploded and Deidara watched. "But true art is an explosion." The smoked cleared, revealing no remains of the Vermilion Bird. The Akatsuki were victorious after defeating the Nine Masked Beasts.

"Well, looks like we’ll have to finish this without help."

"You’re outnumbered Twivine!" Charming Thunder shouted.

"Wait Charming, it’s out of contract to help you face against Twivine," Kakuzu interrupted. "We were only hired to help take down additional minions, like those Nine Masked Beasts." Charming Thunder was shocked and Twivine was laughing evilly.

"You were saying Charming!? Now YOU are the one outnumbered. Capture him!" Suddenly, the dark version of the Mane 5 were able to attack but were halted when two swords landed between them. They looked and see Team Insanity, along with Danny landing in front of Charming. Charming was shocked to see him and Nyx among Team Insanity.

"Now the odds have been evened."

"So the amnesia one returns. You can’t seriously think you can stop me."

"I’m not the one who will be fighting you," Danny said. "Team Insanity, this is your fight." Brutalight and her team laughed and it sounded like a demon-like laugh.

"I thought you never asked," Brutalight replied.