• Published 4th Aug 2015
  • 1,297 Views, 5 Comments

Equestria Wars Episode XI: Attack of the Vines - sonicdash123



After Harkon's defeat, Charming Thunder's brother; Danny had his memory wiped from his recent strike. Charming Thunder and his friends search for him while a new threat rises from the vines of Discord's plunder seeds.

  • ...
18
 5
 1,297

Chapter 9: Delta Brony

Charming Thunder stood at the window of the bridge of his Super Star Destroyer along with two other destroyers. Arriving at the coordinates, he sees the Ebon Hawk flying out of the Star Destroyer. "Hail him, captain," he ordered. The captain pressed buttons on the terminal and hailed Phantom Lord's ship.

"Hello, King Charming," Phantom's voice said. "You arrived just in time time. We were about to watch the fireworks." At that point, the Aurora’s ship engines had exploded and the ship began to fall to the ground. After a few minutes, the ship had crashed into the ground, exploding massively. "I hope you like my goodbye present. See you around."

"Wait--" Charming Thunder was cut off when the transmission ended and the Ebon Hawk boosted past the fleet. He then turned to one of the engineers. "Do you have his coordinates?"

"Yes, your highness," the engineer replied. "He is heading back to Canterlot. Shall I inform the guards there that he is heading back to the Enclave?"

"No. I had a plan already in motion. My daughter Nyx will take it from there."

---------------------

Charming Thunder stood in the training room as he was at the terminal setting up for a practice run on his transformation. He then stepped into the middle of the room and took a deep breath. "Computer, activate training protocol," he ordered. "Project: Wirewolf."

"PROJECT: WIREWOLF ACTIVATED," the computer's voice said. Charming Thunder then closed his eyes and a pillar of light flashed and revealed his wirewolf form. Pillars rose up and training droids walked up and transformed to timberwolves. They growled as the wirewolf roared at them. He then leaps to a pillar to his right and pushed of the pillar with his legs to tackle a timberwolf and tear it apart. He then noticed the second timberwolf pouncing towards him and he grabbed it by the neck and slammed it to the ground. The last timberwolf then jumped on his back and tried to bite his neck. The wirewolf squealed and with its rage, he grabbed it by the paw and slammed it down still holding the paw. He then ripped of its paw and the timberwolf cried in pain before it died. Charming Thunder then reverted back to his normal form and became exhausted from all this fight. The lights suddenly went out as he heard a stallions voice coming from a pillar.

"Jeez louise, what did they do to you, huh?" the stallion said as he laid sideways. Charming Thunder got into his battle stance as the stallion leaps off of the pillar to him. "Ba-boom. Name is Delta Brony, unicorn. Hi. How are ya doin'?"

"How did you get here?" Charming Thunder was about to walk away from Delta, but Delta teleported to get in front of him.

"Hey, hey. I only need a few seconds, and I'm a fast talker, all right? See, I've got this major deal in the works. A real estate venture, if you will. And, Charmy. May I call you Charmy? You seem to be constantly getting in the way of it, huh?"

"Why don't you just get to the point."

"Just hear me out, okay? So I would be eternally grateful if you would just...take a day off from this hunting for your brother business of yours. Jeez, I mean, no memory of you and his life. Why don't you wait until he comes to you, huh?"

"Tell me what this is about or I will call the guards."

"Not so fast, because, ya see, I do have information about Twivine Sparkle." Charming Thunder's eyes widened and stepped up to him.

"Tell me and don't waste my time."

"Twivine is not working alone. An alicorn named Omega Brony was responsible for the disappearance of Twilight and her friends. He used his vines to transform your wife into Twivine. I can help you get her back, but I only need your approval. So what do you say? Come on." Charming Thunder began to think about his offer and nodded to him. "Good. Tomorrow we are going to the lake thats in the Everfree Forest and confront them there. Besides, I have a score to settle with Omega."

---------------------

The next day, Nyx made her way through Canterlot approaching the Ponylorian Enclave as her holo communicator beeped. She levitated t out of her saddle bag and answered it to reveal a holo figure of Charming Thunder. "Nyx, I have a lead on a new threat I told you about," Charming Thunder said. "Me and Delta Brony are going to confront Twivine and her allies."

"And what should I do after I restore my uncle's memories?" Nyx askked.

"You stay at Canterlot with him and do not come for me."

"But, dad--"

"I'll be fine. I'll leave you to it." The call ended and Nyx levitated her communicator back into her saddle bag and continued to her walk to the Enclave. When she entered the Enclave, she heard cheering and sees Phantom Lord heading her way. He sees his crew cheering for him and Nyx popped out and tackled him to the ground. The purple gemstone began to glow and a blue sphere hit him square in the chest. He began to shake and glow and after a few minutes, there was a bright light. When the light dimmed, Danny was standing there with all of his memories before and during his time in the dream. Phantom Lord was standing next to him however. They gasped and looked at each other. Phantom took off his helmet, revealing his face. He looked exactly like Danny, but he had blood red eyes instead. His hair was flaming as well but he wasn’t exactly Dark Eclipse. He even had a scar over his right eye.

"I’m not seeing things, am I?" Phantom asked as he examined Danny. "You’re me!?"

"And I’m you!?" Danny added.

"But how is that possible?"

"I don’t know! I thought I was the only true Danny." Phantom and Danny continued to examine each other more carefully and they were exactly alike, but Danny was was wearing my medallion and Phantom took off his chest piece armor and revealed a whole different medallion symbol. It was green and Danny knew that symbol from anywhere. "That medallion is the Cybertronian symbol for the Space Pirates. Come on outside, I want to see your transformer form." Phantom nodded and they began to walk outside. Nyx smiled with happiness and the crew followed them as answers are about to be revealed.