• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 340 Views, 38 Comments

Warzone - EpicBronyPower



The war has begun. Nopony is safe. The fate of all equestria lies in three ponies hooves...

  • ...
42
 38
 340

The First Bullet (Prolouge)

Author's Note:

Well, that's chapter one. That was pretty easy. Time for chapter two.

It was a beautiful day in ponyville. Rainbow Dash was doing her daily flight routine, zipping through rings made of clouds. She was happy in the sky, where nopony could bother her. She zoomed past the finish line. "Alright, a new record!", she shouted. Then she heard the gunshots.

Worried, she flew down to ponyville as fast as her wings could carry her. A bullet came out of nowhere and hit her wing, piercing straight through it. "Agghh!", she cried out in pain as she tumbled onto the ground roughly, opening her wound even further.

Slowly, she got back on her hooves. She examined her wound. Of course. She could see the bone. Luckily, there was an emergency med kit on a store wall. She punched straight through the glass and pulled it out. Her hoof was now covered in blood. "Ah, fuck it.", she said. She put ointment and wrapped gauze on her wing and her hoof.

"There, that's better.", she said as the ointment cooled her skin.

Then she heard somepony crying. She went to investigate. The farther she went through the city, the worse it looked. Blood, broken glass, demolished signs, as far as the eye can see. She found the source of the crying at Sugarcube Corner. The pony crying was Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkie Pie, what's wrong?", Rainbow Dash asked the sobbing earth pony.

"They're all dead.", Pinkie Pie replied. "Who's dead", Rainbow asked. "All of our friends. They're gone. Look." Pinkie pointed at bodies on the floor. She was right. The mangled, decaying bodies around them belonged to thier friends, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy.

"Holy shit, what happened here?!", Rainbow exclaimed.

"I was in here with them, and then somepony came in with a gun and started shooting everypony. I hid behind the counter, so he didn't see me. But he killed everyone else, including our friends." Pinkie Pie began to cry again.

Rainbow walked over to Twilight's body. There were bullet holes in her shoulder and thigh. Her eyes were still wide open in shock. "Even though you were an egghead, you were still one of the best friends I ever had." Rainbow gently closed Twilight's eyes.

The gunshot and missile noises were getting closer. "Come on Pinkie, we gotta go before they find us."

The party pony looked up at her with red, puffy eyes. "Alright, let's go."

They started walking. "By the way, what happened to your wing?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Well, I was flying, when I heard gunshots. I started flying down here to investigate, when a bullet shot straight through my wing."

They came across a dead soldier, most likely a 'rebel' as Rainbow and Pinkie liked to call them. He had a gun laying on the ground next to him. "Aww, YEAH! A gun!", Rainbow said. She picked it up and gave it to Pinkie.

"I have wings so I don't need it." Pinkie put the strap along her back.

" Alright, LET'S DO THIS!", Pinkie Pie screamed. Then they walked out of Ponyville into the land of Equestria...