• Published 12th Jul 2015
  • 436 Views, 4 Comments

A Pony's Dream - birdyluv0



I wonder what the ponies dream about. Well, I guess we will find out. Has a crossover tag because one chapter is related to Doctor Who.

  • ...
1
 4
 436

Derpy Hooves

A Pony's Dream: Derpy Hooves

The Normal Dream

Muffins. Muffins everywhere. Flying muffins. Strawberry muffins. Chocolate muffins. Frosted muffins - wait, that's a cupcake. Winged muffins fly around in the sky, performing little flying feats. And then there is the random zap apple muffin that just did a Sonic Rainboom.

Derpy Hooves sits at a table eating a muffin. The shops surrounding her are gigantic muffins. And every one of them is a muffin shop. And... the ground was a muffin too. Well, you can never have too many muffins. And... Derpy Hooves continues to eat her muffin. She watches the flying muffins perform their aerial feats, their show bathing her in awe. Suddenly, Derpy Hooves begins to grow bigger. And bigger. And bigger still. And now she is as big as a house. She looks across the vast muffin landscape and sees Sweet Apple Acres. Only it isn't Sweet Apple Acres; it's Sweet Muffin Orchards. Because where would muffins grow otherwise?

With a mighty flap of her wings, Derpy Hooves lifts herself off of the ground and flies towards Sweet Muffin Orchards. In the distance, she can see muffin trees. Yes, muffin trees. The muffins grow on the trees like apples do. But are there even apples in Muffinville? Derpy Hooves glances up at the sky, and sees that the large glowing muffin is still high in the sky. Still time to do some muffin-bucking.

She lands and attempts to go through the door into the main barn. And... she's too big to fit through the door. She uses her hooves to lift the barn off of it's foundation, and she carefully places it over the muffincorn crop. She grabs a basket with her hooves, promptly crushing it with her gigantic features. Oh well; it's not like you can't buck muffins without a basket. She turns away from the area, leaving the barn to lie on the muffincorn. She walks towards the orchard when suddenly...

The Nightmare

A muffin hops off of one of the trees and opens its mouth, fangs showing. They drip with venemous... frosting. Oh well. Still terrifying. The Tantabus flies around, infecting more trees and causing more fanged-muffins to jump off the trees and run at Derpy Hooves. Derpy Hooves steals a glance behind her, and watches as the Muffin-family barn turns into a gigantic, horrifying monster muffin. With green eyes. Because green eyes are scary. It looks like they have a reddish tint to them as well. Red-green eyes. Terrifying.

Suddenly, one of the trees that has not been infected by the Tantabus yet explodes in a cloud of blue mist, turning into the beautiful Princess of The Night. A war cry is emitted from the throat of the Night Princess.

"You shall not get away this time, Tantabus!" she yells, throwing herself into a full gallop as she races towards the Tantabus. The Tantabus seems to stop and stare at her, before disappearing into the hole in one of the muffin trees. Princess Luna growls, launching herself into the same hole to follow the Tantabus. It's a wonder she actually fit through that hole. Because that hole is like, 20 times smaller than her.

Derpy Hooves just stares, looking at the spot where Princess Luna had stood just a second ago. But... there were still terrifying fanged-muffins and that red-green-eyed monster muffin to deal with.

Author's Note:

Muffins.
Now I'm hungry. I think I shall go get myself a muffin.