• Published 10th Aug 2015
  • 390 Views, 6 Comments

Ekre'als' equestrian adventure. - RC



a bosmer thief named Ekre'al becomes the head of the equestrian crowns assassin guards.

  • ...
30
 6
 390

4 and that word

After going for a week to the tower clover and shadow owned moving at night and hiding during the day. we finally arrived at our destination. the first thing I did was take Twilight, Celestia, and Luna to the bath and let them clean themselves while I spoke to shadow.

"Shade, how have you been?" I started, wishing that the basic icebreaker would stop her from trying to read what I was talking about before I was ready to talk. it didn't work.

"Cut to the chase. you came here looking less like the heroes you are and more like a thief that needs to hide. what happened." Shade said.

"Your brother is being driven by his bride to do as instructed and this is leading to some major trouble. she wants to kill the 'impurities' that are Twilight, Celestia, and Luna. I need your help to get away from her long enough to free and talk some truth into Dragon. Rain is keeping him back for now, but he doesn't want to make Dragon mad at him." I explain in hushed tones to keep any unwanted ears from hearing the conversation. as we spoke I began to walk towards a map of the known lands and was happy to notice the overlay of the claimed lands. "Do you think we could clear out the wendigo's and make a safe place to the north with Ice's help?"

"We could, but I don't think that the few of us could make a place there that would last until this blows over. much less pass that," said Shade as we studied the map.

"well, we aren't gonna be doing all the work by ourselves, I've heard that ice has some golems under her. not to mention the natives I've learned that are over their," I say as I glance towards one corner of the room where a frozen spider is clinging to a web of snow, "isn't that right ice? and when are you gonna come out and talk to us rather than try and see what we were gonna ask before?"

After I said that the spider dropped to the floor and went off to a different point as the window opened and a wraith-like figure floated in through the window. it wasn't a moment later that the main doors opened and a still wet Twilight, Celestia, and a fluffy and adorable mad luna came rushing into the room.

"Girls! stop running around and trailing water everywhere. come on, let's go get you dry as your aunts talk and clean the floor before it freezes into ice." I say as I pick them up and take them into the bathroom to dry off and warm up from the cold of ice's opening the window.

as I'm busy drying the girls off and stopping them from being so fluffy Ice and Shade are busy talking about their plan for our path north and on what we plan to do.

Author's Note:

it lives!!!!!