• Published 29th Jun 2015
  • 1,499 Views, 51 Comments

Tirek's Revenge - darkmage1997



The children of harmony are put under even more pressure than ever when Equestria's greatest evil returns

  • ...
10
 51
 1,499

Chapter 3: Banishment

Tirek continued to blast the force field, which was starting to weaken, "Nathan, at this rate, Tirek will get in! What do we do?!" Eris asked.

"First, we create a massive landslide, burying Tirek under large boulders. Then, Brian will melt the rocks down into lava, then Icezer and Surfer will cool it off. That ought to stop Tirek," Nathan explained.

"Ok, Echo-Echo, Silver, Lance, and Dusty, you guys are with me," Eris said, as she teleported the four boys away. With in seconds, an avalanche of boulders tumbled down on Tirek, who screamed in distress, "Alright Brian! Its your turn!" Eris called. Needing no further encouragement, Brian already went down to the pile of rocks, and melted them down into lava. Icezer and Surfer then went to work, cooling of the lava, turning it into obsidian.

"Did that work?" Silver asked. As all the children all looked closer, they didn't see any movement, until Eris got too close, and a large red hand broke out. With little effort, Tirek broke out of the trap.

"A noble effort," Tirek said, as he drained Eris of her magic, "But not good enough!" he snarled, throwing Eris back into the titans, "Bah, if the parent wasn't enough to stop me, then the child is no different!" he said, as he snapped his fingers, and banished the children to the Castle of the two Pony sisters, "Well, with the Timberwolves, I doubt those pests will be of any threat to me," Tirek cackled wickedly as he made his way back towards Canterlot.


Waking up from the daze of Tirek's magic, the children soon found that they were in the Celestia and Luna's old castle, "This is Auntie Celestia and Auntie Luna's old castle. Why would Tirek send us here?" Toby asked.

"I think I might know. Mike, before all the craziness started, wasn't zap apple season starting?" Eris asked.

"Yeah, we were all planning to go do harvesting tomorrow, why?" Mike replied.

"Well, Granny Smith said that one of the signs of zap apple season was an increase in Timberwolf activity, meaning, they become more aggressive. So Tirek dropped us here to keep us from returning," Eris replied.

"Toby, tell me your group found anything on Tirek's weaknesses," Nathan asked desperately.

"Sorry Nathan, but no book had anything on Tirek or his species," Toby replied.

"Well, we are in the old castle of the Two Sisters, so there might be something in the library on centaurs," Raiden theorized.

"Well, its worth a shot. We've tried everything, so it wouldn't hurt," Kelly said, as they all made their way to the library.


"Found anything?" Silver called. All he got as a response was everyone calling nope, "Well, that's just great," Silver said, frustrated, before an idea popped in his head, "Eris, when Tirek was here last time, did you see what Twilight and her friends did to stop him?" he asked.

"Yeah, they unlocked a mysterious box from the Tree of harmony, which gave them a brand new type of power. I think the box's residue is still where the box used to be," Eris replied.

"Well, hopefully we can use that power too. Its our only hope of stopping Tirek once and for all," Nathan said.


Exiting the castle, the children all slowly made their way down towards the trench where the tree of Harmony was located, "Be careful guys. The Timberwolves are much more ferocious than usual during zap apple season," Eris warned.

"Don't worry Eris, if we see any, I'll just scorch them down to ash," Brian said, as they reached the staircase leading down the trench, "Ok Heaven, watch your step," Brian said, holding onto his sisters hand, as the group walked down the stairs. After some walking, the tree of harmony came into view.

"So, this is the tree of harmony?" Lance asked.

"Yes, and this is where Trinity and her friends were born. And here is where the chest was found," Eris said, pointing at the exact spot where the chest of harmony was.

"Well, there is leftover magic residue from the chest, but I don't think this will be enough to stop Tirek," Raiden said, inspecting the spot Eris was pointing at. Just then, he noticed something in the ground. Taking a closer look, he saw something glowing at the roots of the vine, "What's this?" he pondered.

"What's what?" Echo asked.

"There's something glowing under the vine, most likely in the vicinity of the roots," Raiden replied.

"Hold on, let me dig," Dusty said, walking over, and started shoveling dirt away, "He's right, there's something under this vine," Dusty said.

"Eris, what's under the tree of Harmony?" Silver asked.

"I don't know, I've never really stopped near the Tree when I go out," Eris replied. Just then, the ground below her, and the others caved in, and everyone fell down with a shriek. When they all looked up, they saw a large black rectangular object, with the same light Raiden saw emanating from behind it.

"An obelisk?" Raiden asked, as he and the others went over to investigate it. Once close enough, they noticed something on the object.

"What does it say?" Heaven asked.

"It says, 'Who so ever moves this blocker shall be granted power to stop any threat,' hmm, most likely if we move it, we can have the power to stop Tirek once and for all!" Raiden said.

"Well, then lets get this thing out of the way," Silver said, as he rolled the sleeves up on his jacket, and tried moving the obelisk, "Man, is this thing welded to the wall?" Silver asked.

"Here, let me try," Lance said, as he tried to move it, but to no avail, "Oof, either it is welded to the wall, or it weighs a ton or two," he commented. One after another, each of the children tried moving the obelisk, but to no avail.

"Man, this is tougher than Ah thought," Nathan commented, as he slumped down on a rock.

"I'll never give up!" Brian yelled, as he kept trying to move, "We've never given up before Tirek came, so we shouldn't give up now!" Brian yelled, as he kept trying to move the obelisk. Just then, he noticed a large flaming talon was trying with him. Looking up, he saw what appeared to be the spirit of a massive phoenix dragon.

"That's the spirit Brian. You must never give up, no matter the situation," the dragon said, as eleven other beasts, including a large yellow Rhinoceros Beetle, a wooden Panda, and many more.

"Who and what are they?" Toby asked in wonderment.

"The beasts of our elements. Each of them is a greater strength than we are," Raiden replied.

"We've been watching you kids from the moment we got to Equestria the first time. You've all been the best of friends, always helping out. So what's stopping you now?" the ice golem asked.

"Nothing, but we can't move that thing!" Heiru replied, motioning to the obelisk.

"Of course you couldn't, because you've all been trying individually," the wooden panda explained.

"But, if you worked together to move it, I wonder?" the squid asked.

Then it dawned on the children. They've always been friends through the thick and thin, and they could never truly accomplish anything individually, but when they work together, anything is possible, "You guys are right!" Brian said, with new found determination. Then, one by one, each child used every amount of strength they could muster to try and move the obelisk. Just as they all joined their hands on the obelisk, it started glowing in a brilliant rainbow light. With one last heave, the children were able to move the obelisk out of the way.

"We did it!" Kelly cheered, just as a mysterious rainbow force flowed out of the space that the obelisk was blocking. It engulfed each of the children, and filled each of them with a tremendous amount of harmony magic.

"Now it all makes sense," Josh said.

"It does?" Kelly asked.

"When we were each brought to Equestria, our parents put the magic of friendship inside each of us. That's how we were able to move the obelisk!" Josh replied, as the light glowed brighter and brighter by the second. They were all soon infuse with the infinite power of the elements of harmony.

Toby became infused with Kindness, as large butterfly wings grew on his back, and similar colors as Fluttershy, as markings of butterflies appeared all around his body. Conner was infused with Generosity, as his hair grew to about the same length of his body, with his mothers mane color become visible in his blonde hair, with images of diamonds on his body. Mike was next with Honesty. He could feel himself becoming as strong as an earth pony, as he normally brown hair turned a burnt blonde, with markings of apples. Melody and Clover were feeling the power of Laughter. Their hair was becoming hot pink, with images of cupcakes and balloons appearing on their faces, arms and legs. Echo was infused with Loyalty. He grew similar wings to Toby, excepts they were Pegasus wings, with streaks of rainbow in his hair, and images of thunderbolts appearing on his body. Josh, Kelly, Crystal and Cory came next. The four could feel massive amounts of magic empowering them, as wings appeared on them, as well as the star markings. The titans, Nega Titans, and Heaven were next, as they could feel limitless amounts of magic, unlike what they experienced when they harnesses the powers of the elements of harmony. Shapeless images appeared on them. Nathan and Mavis were infused with the power of love, as they became crystalline, with images of hearts appearing on their bodies. Chris, Timmy, and Drake were last, as they felt limitless magic flowing inside them as well, with images of the sun and moon appearing on the three of them.

"This is what happened with Twilight and her friends before," Eris said in awe.

"Well, then this is how we'll stop Tirek this time," Cory said, as he and his friends and siblings flew out of the cave, and towards Tirek.