• Published 29th Jun 2015
  • 469 Views, 6 Comments

Left 4 Dead: Equestria - Gone now



My first parody fiction is based on Valve's Left 4 Dead. Equestria has been infected with a mysterious disease, and groups of four ponies attempt to reach their destination.

  • ...
5
 6
 469

Intermission Coarse

Our four survivors, Twilight Sparkle, Shining Armor, Trixie Lulamoon, and Button Mash, have crash landed into another town. It turns out the pilot had the disease and turned after they left Tolerance Hospital. Button Mash had to shoot the zombie pilot and the entire group had to use the parachutes in the helicopter to get down. They ended up landing where the helicopter crashed. They could even see the corpse of the pilot, with a bullet in the cranium.

"So I shoot the pilot, and we are in a new city," says Button Mash

"Well, we have no idea what this place is called," replies Twilight Sparkle. "And because of the crash, some infected might be coming for us."

They saw five zombies coming towards them, and the only other weapon they can pick up, since they had to drop all their weapons except their pistols, is a shotgun. With those zombies coming closer to them, they decide to be patient and waste them. After ten seconds, the zombies were finally close enough to be shot at, and the survivors didn't waste time. They fired at the zombies, with Twilight Sparkle managing to kill two zombies in one shot.

The group decides to go through the alley in hopes of finding a sub machine gun, but find that they need to enter a warehouse. They find a pipe bomb in there, and an exit. They take the exit and see that there is multiple infected on the streets. They opened fire on the infected, as a majority of them were close, and find out they are about to deal with another bulk.

"Stand your ground," says Shining Armor, the leader of the group.

They started firing at the bulk when it knocked away Button Mash. Button ended up hitting the side of a building upon being flung. The survivors kept firing at the bulk while Button struggled to get back up. When the bulk was about to attack another survivor, Mash shot it in the head and killed it with a pistol. The bulk landed on the ground and the survivors continued firing at the zombies. When the zombies finally stopped coming, they had to help Button Mash on their way to a safe room, if there is one.

They walk through the city when they see a military door blocking the way. Trixie shoots the explosives, which causes a fire, and wait for the fire to die down. With the assumption that zombies are coming, they positioned Mash on a minigun that was on a truck. When he saw infected, he opened fire, which caused more infected to come. He notices a partier coming with the zombies, so he shoots it in the stomach. The shot resulted in a confetti explosion, which landed on the zombies. As a result, the zombies starts attacking each other. The survivors used it as an opportunity to run until they reached a safe house in a warehouse.

When they closed the door, Twilight Sparkle opens the medical kit so they can heal Button.

"Stimpaks!" Twilight exclaims. "Who knew they put stimpaks in these things!"

She uses it on Button, which healed him and repaired the bones that got harmed. When they got prepared, they went outside to deal with the road ahead. They see a truck depot with a truck that is needed to be brought down so they can survive. They go to the switch that pulls down the truck, and when they do, zombies rush to them.

"They seem upset about what happened at Tolerance," says Button Mash.

"It doesn't matter, Button," says Trixie. "They already seemed upset at Trixie's performances."

After five minutes of non-stop firing, the platform stopped. The truck isn't moving. They turned it back on and the truck came back down. After five more minutes, the truck finally came down so the survivors could hop in. Upon clearing a majority of the horde, they got in the zombie proof truck and drive off. They are heading to the direction of Fillydelphia, another infected city. Little do they know that there is another survivor...

Author's Note:

This has no significance to the story other than how the survivors got from Manehattan to Fillydelphia. The survivors crash landed here and need to get to Baltimare.