• Published 4th Aug 2015
  • 322 Views, 4 Comments

Zomquestria: Altenate world - Cyberponychronics



Jay the Cyberpony tries to stop a zombie outbreak from happening, but ends up somewhere else.

  • ...
 4
 322

Chapter 9: Sacrifice

After releasing the friends and killing off as many Changelings as possible, Jay and company head out to Ponyville. On their way, they pass Jay's old cottage.

''Go ahead, I'll catch up later.''

That's what the friends do.

Lightning asks: ''Are you gonna be alright?''

''Does it look like I won't?''

They smile, while Cinnamon Stick says: ''Looks like Lightning finally got her Special Somepony.''

''Off you all go. Help your parents.''

Discord tries to release himself from the grasp of Chrysalis when he hears a voice saying: ''Dad!''

Turning their head towards the voice, Discord says: ''Screwball! How'd you escape?''

''Jay of course!''

Chrysalis is all but happy: ''That little brat is going to get it! Changelings! Attack!''

Jay searches his cottage.

''Where the hay did I put my bullets and Wrench? I need them for the big stunt I'm gonna do.''

He hears knocking on his door.

As he answers it, he sees a pack of bullets and his Wrench hold by...

''Vinyl! You got them.''

The white mare smiles and give the stuff to Jay.

Jay asks the mare: ''You ready for it?''

The mare nods.

Everypony is cornered once again when a voice rumbles through Ponyville: ''CHANGELINGS AND GENTLEPONIES, GET READY FOR DA BASS CANNON! HIT IT VINYL!''

Vinyl hits the red button on the Bass Cannon and a Dubstep beat together with a beam goes through Ponyville, hitting only Changelings.

Both Jay and Vinyl headbang on the beat.

But it doesn't last for long. As Chrysalis destroyes the Cannon she roars: ''ENOUGH OF THIS MUSIC! YOU HAVE GONE IN MY WAY TOO MANY TIMES NOW CYBERPONY!''

Looking at the destroyed Bass Cannon, Jay says: ''Well that's not nice. It's just music. If you couldn't handle the power of Dubstep, you could just say it.''

Chrysalis loses her temper and hits Jay full in the face with her hoof, revealing a part of his Robotic skull.

Chrysalis laughs and says: ''You ponies see now? He is more a monster than I am. You should attack him instead of me!''

''NO!''

Jay, laying on the ground, sees Lightning stepping forward bravely and says: ''He's not a monster. He's the ancestor of everypony here! Or at least he is the reincarnation of him. He's not a monster, he my love.''

Chrysalis hisses: ''SILENCE!'' and shoots a beam at Lightning.

But before it hits her Jay jumps in front of the beam and her, rebounding it at Chrysalis and sending her flying.

''JAY! NO!''

The white unisus lays on the ground with a hole in his body where his heart should be.

Lightning holds him in her hooves. ''You can't die! You just can't!'' she cries.

''Then let's end it here!''

Jay kisses her, resulting in a lightning explosion, that sends all the Changelings, except Mothball, flying.

Jay releases his lips and falls back on the ground.

Lightning cries: ''Don't you dare die on me!''

''I'll be back.'' and Jay stops breathing.

Next Chapter; Jay's world.

Author's Note:

Yes, the Bass Cannon sequence is based of Epic Wub Time, but come on, that is the most epic thing you'd ever see. Even Dashie said that in the video!