• Published 16th Sep 2015
  • 827 Views, 19 Comments

Chaotic: Changeling Madness - Marina Stars



When Queen Crysalis attacks the gala in an attempt at revenge, she is easilu defeated. However, she may have more in mind than anypony expected. With the element of kindness missing, what will her friends do to get her home safely?

  • ...
4
 19
 827

Getting Ready

The grand galloping gala was fast approaching, Rarity had many beautiful dresses made for her friends and lots of other ponies, Pinkie and Cheese had done lots of fantastical decorating for this special gala, Twilight had done great planning and everything for the gala was perfect so far!


It was the day of the gala so desserts had to be made and so that's what Apple Jack was doing, with the help of Spike who wanted to because he had nothing else to do.

"Thanks for offering to help." AJ smiled at the young dragon

Spike shrugged "No problem."

They had a lot done, at first AJ had thought that Spike would make a mess somehow like last time he helped her. The country mare was proved wrong since spike was doing better than before. Mabey that day was just a day where he was just a bit clumsy.


Pinkie and Cheese had finished everything for the gala and had both been talking and hanging out for the past few days.

"You know, I was kind of starting to miss you after Rainbow's birth-a-versary" Pinkie said

"Really?" he asked

Pinkie nodded "You are such a cool party planner. I had fun doing that with you, I always hoped I would see you again."

"Same"

They both smiled at one another

You know, I was wondering," Pinkie began "What if after this you came to Ponyville with me?"

Cheese shook his head "Sorry but, as much as I would love to, I cant. There are too many ponies in the world who need to be happy at least once in their life. I travel and throw parties to share joy and happiness."

Pinkie frowned sadly "I guess you're right. Mabey I could come with you and...

"No" He interrupted "Your friends live in Ponyville. They need you to be there with them. You are the element of laughter, if something goes wrong in Equestria they will need you to help protect it." he answered with a bit of sadness in his usually happy voice.

Pinkie's mane deflated just a bit, it wasn't very noticeable though. "I guess you're right."

"But I may be able to visit you every few years or so." He said trying to cheer her up a bit. "And I am staying for the gala tonight. We can hangout tonight and maybe when I leave tomorrow, it wont be as hard?"

"Good Idea." Pinkie smiled a bit "But If you're leaving tomorrow I'd like to give you something to remember me by."

"And what might that be?" He asked curiously

"Close you're eyes!" Pinkie said excitedly "It's a surprise"

"Okay." He said with a bit of uncertainty before closing his eyes. Almost instantly Pinkie's lips met his! his eyes opened wide in shock before they slid back closed.

When they broke apart both were blushing though it was less noticeable on pinkie's face since she was pink. They just say in silence for a moment starting at one another.

After what felt like forever Pinkie began to turn around "I-I'll see you tonight." She smiled before hopping away.

When she was out of sight he fell backwards on the grass. His heart had exploded of happiness.


Night was fast approaching and the mane six were getting dressed in a room in the castle. All of them full of excitement for this years gala

"Oh my gosh this is so exiting!" Pinkie squealed as she bounced around the room, even if Cheese would be leaving the next day she was going to make the most of the night.

"Pinkie! Please sit still so I can do your mane and makeup!" Rarity demanded

"I cant sit still! Not when tonight is going to be so fun!"

"Well, the sooner you sit still the sooner we can go have fun at the gala." Twilight told the hyper mare

"Okay." Pinkie said before obeying her friends.

Rainbow Dash was fidgeting around in her dress. "Do I really have to wear this?" Rainbow asked annoyed that she most likely had to.

"Yes." Rarity bluntly replied

"But It's hard to move in!" Rainbow complained.

Rarity rolled her eyes "Oh come on. I made yours specially so you could move in it. You could even fly in it darling."

Rainbow groaned as she continued to fidget a bit.

"I think they're actually kind of nice." AJ commented

"Yes, they fit the theme perfectly" Twilight smiled "They are perfect for such an occasion."

"I also agree." Fluttershy smiled sweetly "I love my dress Rarity."

"Oh, I knew you would." Rarity beamed. "I'm sure you'll be the belle of the ball tonight. Oh, every stallion will be lining up for a dance with you."

Fluttershy blushed a little. She didn't think she would get that much attention, like Rarity thought.

Author's Note:

Next chapter will be the Grand Galloping Gala! I am so exited! I hope all of you are too! :)

Please comment and review!