• Published 18th Jun 2015
  • 203 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Pony; Celestia Academy of Equestrian Arts - AshenRedmane



Heart Piece doesn't want the throne. But will she take it because it's her duty, or will she deny it and find herself?

  • ...
 2
 203

Prologue

Author's Note:

So it begins. Take it easy with the whole "This is going to be cliche" just yet, alright? Once we get into it, you'll like it. I bet you that.
And before you ask, yes I did create the cover image. ^^

Prologue

Her name is Heart Piece. She was born in a very peaceful era. A time when Equines lived in harmony with one another under the gentle care and protection of the Elements of Harmony... For the moment.

She grew up under the care of her mother, and a few other castle companions that basically taught her all she would ever need to learn; her morals, general education, and how to live like a princess. She was a princess; an alicorn that is.

Until one day, Twilight Sparkle -the Princess of Equestria- noticed something peculiar. There were flickers in the candlelight at darkness. There were small, violent winds that whispered secrets in the day. The stars shook at it’s foreboding shadows. Evil and chaos lurked somewhere unknown under the drapes of broken harmony… Twilight knew not why. But soon she was to find out.

She feared that the elements were somehow fading from her power, just as it had for Celestia when Luna was banished. She knew something had to be done. She set out to find the next successors of the elements of harmony, and save the future of Equestria, at any cost.