• Published 17th Jun 2015
  • 1,301 Views, 19 Comments

Phantom War III: Insanity Returns - Danny Eclipse



Danny begins to grow worried of the future. He discovers of artifacts that could aid his Consortium. He seeks out an old power Discord had created long ago. He seeks out the 1 power that can rival the Elements of Harmony: The Elements of Insanity.

  • ...
11
 19
 1,301

Element of Cybernetics and HK-47

The next day…

I was in my bedroom, awake after remember my time with Rainbow Dash before Order 66. Back then, Charming Thunder and I were best of pals. But much has changed since those days, brother with brother. I knew Charming was my brother, thanks to Clockwork, but charming never knew me as his brother. But we were best friends and we normally never fight. We got along so well back then…but now? Rainbow and I would do pranks. I remember that one time when we kissed in the barn of Sweet Apple Acres. No one saw us do it and we entered a secret relationship but after what happened at Order 66, when she begged me to join the NLR, I refused because it wasn’t right. I told Charming what my mother had done before heading into hiding. Charming understood why and I left, telling no one where I would hide. I had some compassion in my heart to feel sorry for him after what happened with his hoof. My train of thought was interrupted when there was a beep on my door.

“Yes?” I asked

Applepills voice replied from the other side of the door “Danny, Darkbine has located the Element of Cybernetics. We are taking the Rogue Shadow because the location was where Regal Crescent met his downfall.”

“Good. I’m looking forward to that place. I heard Revan had created an assassin droid that I favor a lot. HK-47, he was destroyed by Charming but I have already made him a new body. One that would suit him well.”

I opened the door and left the bedroom. I went onto the bridge with Applepills and saw the other bearers there. Pinkis was talking with Darkbine, Rarifruit and Endario were kissing again, Fluttershout and Cynder were talking.

“Alright, I’m going with a small team. There are too many members so we need to divide and conquer.”

Endario said “So, what do we do?”

“Pinkis and Darkbine, you two are with me. The rest of you will remain here.”

They nodded and both Pinkis and Darkbine followed me to Regal Crescent’s Lair.


The Rogue Shadow landed in Revan’s Lair. The landing ramp lowered and we went off the ship. When we reached the door, I ripped it open with the force. We stepped inside and began to look about the place.

“Poor Revan, he was a mighty warrior.”

A ghostly male voice said “Who dares come here?”

I lifted my hoof and they stopped. Suddenly, the spirit of Regal Crescent appeared in front of me. Unlike most spirits, his spirit was red, for evil and dark side.

“Hello Regal Crescent. My name is Danny Eclipse, Son of Princess Luna and King Sombra. I’m here to salvage what was left of your remains. I’m here to bring back a small fragment of your old legacy. I’m here to bring back the Hunter Killer Droids.” I told him.

Regal Crescent shouted “You dare do that!?”

“Regal, your body is dead but your soul remains. I’ll need your soul in case of things.”

Regal thought for a moment then replied “…fine. I shall do it, since you are the only pony who can match against Charming Thunder.”

I pulled out a Soul Gem and Regal’s soul went inside it.

“Alright. Darkbine and Pinkis, you two are to find the Element. I’ll recover the HK series.”

Pinkis asked “Why recover those things?”

“Because, I was trained under a spirit known as Darth Revan.”

They looked at each other and nodded. We split up, beginning our search.


I made it to where HK-47 had died in. I could see his pony droid body, destroyed. I smiled evilly and the new body appeared next to me. I connected the head of HK-47 to the new body with a cord and began to download HK-47’s A.I. into the new body. When it finished, the new HK-47 opened its eyes and looked at me.

“Hello HK-47, my name is Danny Eclipse. I’m your new master now because I brought you back to life. And it is part of your program.”

HK-47 said “Statement: I thank you for recovering me. So, what is my new directive?”

“You are to serve me faithfully without question. Besides, you will be working for me in a long time.”

HK-47 replied “Statement: Understood master.”

“Good. Let’s recover the rest of the HK-50s and get their blueprints.”

HK-47 nodded and we left to do just that.


Darkbine and Pinkis found the Element of Cybernetics and prepared the ritual of recreation. Darkbine puts the Element into the boiling cauldron. He cut himself once again and a few drops of his blood go into the cauldron.

Darkbine chanted “Blood of the servant, given willingly.”

Darkbine summons the container of Rainbow’s blood.

Darkbine chanted again “Blood of the enemy, forcefully taken.”

He pours it into the cauldron and the cauldron ignited into flames.

Darkbine said “The Element of Cybernetics’s bearer rises again!”

The cauldron forms into a figure. She looked like Rainbow a lot but a bit different. Her coat was still Cyan but a bit paler. Her mane and tail was still rainbow color, her eyes were still normal but insanely small. She had metal ear-horns like Darkbine. Her CM was a metal cloud with a grey/green/black lightning strike. The Green had some wiring marks on it. The mare opened her eyes and began to look around at her surrounds until she sees Pinkis and Darkbine.

The mare said, her Cyborg voice was from the Rainbine meets a worthy adversary “Pinkis! Darkbine!”

Pinkis said “Rainbine!”

Darkbine added “Well, that makes 5 of 6 EOIs return.”

Rainbine asked “Wait, who else is free?”

Darkbine told her “Rarifruit, Fluttershout, and Applepills.”

Before Rainbine could reply, there was a noise nearby and they looked and see 6 teenager dragons: Garble, Fume, Clump, Fizzle, Baff, and Vex. The 6 looked at the 3 Ponies and gasped.

Garble said “Well, if it isn’t Spike’s old pen-pals. But, what happened to them?”

Rainbine asked “Who in Celestia’s Mane are you? Oh wait, is that you Garble?”

Garble asked “Well, you remember me?”

Pinkis asked “Who are the party crashers? Can I eat them?”

The teenager dragons shivered when they heard Pinkis say that.

Fume said in disbelief “You, eat us?”

“What’s going on here!?”

I came in with HK-47 and a squad of HK-50s. We looked at the teenage dragons and frown.

“Who are these morons?”

Garble shouted “Who are you calling ‘morons’!?”

“Are they deaf too?”

Garble shouted “That’s it! Kill him!”

Before they could even move, the HKs raised their blasters at them.

Garble said nervously “…Or we could talk about this…”

“Nope, kill them.”

The HKs fired their blasters. When the 6 teenage dragons fall to the ground, dead, I ordered the HKs to hide the bodies and we left.

Darkbine said “All there is left is the Element of Insanity…”

Rainbine added “Brutalight’s Element…”

“She will have to wait.”

Pinkis, Darkbine, and Rainbine shouted in unison “WHAT!?!”

“My spies had already told me where her element is at. It’s at the Canterlot Vault, one of the most high security vaults. No Pony but Discord will recognized the missing element. We must organize entire team before we can proceed.”

Rainbine asked “Ok, how many other pony freaks will we need?”

“Darkbine, I need you to find individuals who are ready for the blessing of insanity. While you do that, I’ve already know of 6 others who were formerly given the blessing and lost it.” I ordered.

Pinkis asked “Who is your first target?”

I began to think about who I should target first and smiled when I found out which one.

“I think it’s time for me to pay a visit to my dear old friend…Sunset Shimmer.” I replied “After all, it’s been so long since I last saw her face as Celestia’s Student. Now, she is nothing but dead weight to them.”

Pinkis said “What exactly happened to Sunset?”

“Simple: I was the one who turned her to the Dark Side…”

Author's Note:

Duh, duh, duh! It was Danny who drove Sunset into Equestria High! What a shocker! :pinkiegasp: And the next chapter will be when he makes his way to Equestria High. You'll be surprise how he does it.