• Published 17th Jun 2015
  • 1,302 Views, 19 Comments

Phantom War III: Insanity Returns - Danny Eclipse



Danny begins to grow worried of the future. He discovers of artifacts that could aid his Consortium. He seeks out an old power Discord had created long ago. He seeks out the 1 power that can rival the Elements of Harmony: The Elements of Insanity.

  • ...
11
 19
 1,302

Element of Addiction and Endario

The next day…

I was playing a game of “Go Fish” with Fluttershout and Rarifruit.

“When did this become a peaceful cruise?”

Rarifruit said “I have no idea.”

Fluttershout asked “Hey Darkbine! How goes the search?”

Darkbine said “I can’t seem to find any-Ah! Here is one.”

We lay the cards down and walked over. An orange beam hit near Appleloosa, but in the domain of the Buffalos.

Darkbine complained “The Element of Addiction had to be near Applejack’s cousin’s home…”

“At least it’s in the outskirts of Equestria. We go in, hoods up and ready to talk, and find that element. Hopefully there won’t be a fight this time.”

Rarifruit suggested “We could take the Rogue Shadow…”

“Indeed, let’s do that. Trypticon, stay here.”

We left into the Rogue Shadow, heading to Appleloosa.


We arrived to Appleloosa in 30 minutes and we began to walk off the ship, hoods up and covering our identities. Applejack’s cousin, Braeburn, came to see us.

Braeburn said in his southern accent “Wal, howdy thar peekoolyarrs. Who might yo' be?”

“We are here to see Chief Thunderhooves.”

Braeburn asked “Now, whuffo''d yer hankerin' t'see th' buffalo chief'ain?”

“Our business alone, please take us to him.”

Braeburn began to think about it and nods. He began to lead us but Rarifruit and Fluttershout stay behind while me and Darkbine went to meet the Chieftain.

Fluttershout asked “What’s wrong Rarifruit?”

Rarifruit said “For some odd reason, I feel like somepony here is familiar to me…”


We had finally arrived to the Tribe Camp. When we entered, the Buffalos looked alarmed but they saw Braeburn and eased down a bit.

Thunderhooves said “Welcome back Braeburn. Who are your friends?”

Braeburn told them “Not friends, Chief Thunnerhooves. They is peekoolyarrs an' they claim t'have business wif yo'.”

Thunderhooves asked “Really now?”

“Chief Thunderhooves, you have something that belongs to me and my companion.” I explained.

Little Strongheart asked “What do you speak of?”

Darkbine replied, using a false normal voice “We know you are in possession of an artifact that belongs to us.”

Thunderhooves told us “We do not know what you speak of.”

I sigh and shook my head under my cloak.

“Darkbine, show them what we do when we don’t receive our property.”

Darkbine said “With-“ Voice returns to its Cyborg Voice “-Pleasure.”

Darkbine lifted his right hoof and it turned into his shotgun, shocking the Chieftain and his Buffalo, Braeburn included.

Strongheart shouted “Wha-What sorcery is this!?”

“Not sorcery in his standards. This power was blessed to him but he began a role to gather the 6 artifacts. You so happen to have one of the artifacts in your camp.”

Thunderhooves goes to his tent and came out a few minutes later, holding the Element of Addiction.

Thunderhooves said “My ancestors and I have guarded this sacred relic as a reminder when we first came here.”

“That ‘relic’ belongs to me, as the prophecy has told me.”

Thunderhooves told us “But I can’t hand it to you willingly. You must prove to me that you won’t use it for evil purposes.”

“We can do that. But we must go into town and get my other 2 companions.”

Darkbine said “They would love to see what the result will be.”

They nodded and we began to make our way back to Appleloosa.


Meanwhile with Rarifruit and Fluttershout…

Fluttershout asked “Why are we at the prison?”

Rarifruit told her “Well, I felt the familiar presence inside here. Maybe they will let us see who is in here.”

Fluttershout asked “Are you sure?”

Rarifruit reassured her “Positive.”

Rarifruit and Fluttershout begin to walk inside. When they did, they met with the sheriff.

Sheriff said “Well, welcome strangers. To what do I own the pleasure?”

Rarifruit asked “Is there someone here who has been in prison recently?”

Sheriff told them “Now that you think about it, there was somepony we locked up for a crazy appearance.”

Fluttershout asked “Can we see him?”

Sheriff said “Well….alright, I’ll show you.”

They were escorted to the back of the prison. When they arrived to a certain cell, the sheriff tapped it to wake the pony inside.

Sheriff said “Rise and Shine.”

A stallion’s voice groaned in responce “What do you want?”

Rarifruit thought ‘That voice…it couldn’t be…’

They came around the corner and they see who it was inside the cell. There was a tall male unicorn. He had a black coat, Grey and Black mane and Tail, He had Nightmare Moon-looking eyes that were purple. His CM was a black circle with a Purple M for it, but the top facing to the left. Rarifruit’s eyes narrowed at the sight of him. She knew this stallion, it was her husband when she was still in Equestria before being sealed inside the Element of Greed.

Sheriff said “These two wanted to-“

He was knocked out cold when Rarifruit used her magic to push him against the wall. She took his keys and unlocked the door and she unhooded herself to the Stallion.

The Stallion said, shocked “R-Rarifruit!?”

Rarifruit asked “Endario, why in the name of Celestia did you get locked up here?”

Endario told her “They thought of me Nightmare Moon relative and locked me up. But that is not important, how are you alive!?”

Fluttershout told him “Darkbine brought us back.”

Fluttershout unhooded herself and Endario was surprised to see her.

Endario said “Fluttershout…How many of you are back?”

Rarifruit told him “Just us and Darkbine, dearly. And Applepills soon enough.”

Fluttershout replied “Not to burst your bubble, but we to get out before the Sheriff wakes up.”

Endario and Rarifruit said in unison “Oh yeah…”

Fluttershout puts her hood up. Rarifruit managed to find another cloak and gave it to Endario and the two put their hoods up and the three left out of the prison.


Me and Darkbine with the Buffalo Tribe had returned to Appleloosa. We walked into town and were stopped by 3 hooded figures.

Thunderhooves asked “Who are y-“

“Hello ladies. Who is your friend?”

The 3 unhooded, revealing their identities. Everypony and the Buffalos gasped when they saw them. They all recognized Rarity and Fluttershy but these 2 were somewhat different from them.

Rarifruit said “Let’s get this over with and leave.”

I nodded and Darkbine’s horn lit, recreating the Ritual of Recreation. I pulled out a container of pills.

Strongheart asked “What are those for?”

“Oh, you’re about to find out.”

Darkbine used his magic to take the Element of Addictions and to dropped it into the cauldron. Darkbine, then, pulled out a blade and cut himself. Everyone gasped at the sight of blood. Darkbine put the drops of blood into the cauldron.

Darkbine said “Blood of the Servant, given willingly.”

Suddenly, a container of blood appeared next to Darkbine and he poured it into the cauldron.

Darkbine said “Blood of the enemy, forcefully taken.”

Suddenly, the cauldron ignited in flames. Everyone gasped.

Darkbine shouted “The Element of Addiction’s Bearer rises again!”

The Cauldron began to morph into a figure. When the morphing ended, the figure was a mare. She looked a lot like Applejack, but different. She was tanner coat, Black mane and tail, her CM was 3 pills with Apples on them. Her eyes were insanely small and green. Around her neck was the Element.

Darkbine told us “Everypony, introducing you to: Applepills.”

She opened her eyes and looked around.

Applepills said “Uh, why am I in Appleloosa?”

“No time. I offer you something.”

Applepills looked at me and I showed her the pills. Her eyes began to twitch.

Applepills said “Pills…”

I drop them in front of her and she dived down to them, crazy.

Applepills shouted “PILLS HERE!!! My Precious…”

I smirked as she opened them with her mouth and swallow all the pills inside. When she finished, she threw away the pills.

“Let’s get going.”

Thunderhooves warned us “You’re not going anywhere with my family’s ancestral treasure.”

I turned to him and smirked as my medallion was glowing.

“Who said I was asking? I’m taking it! And you can’t stop me because you won’t remember none of this OR the element!” I shouted

I used the power of the medallion and quickly wiped their memories and we teleported back to the Rogue Shadow and we quickly left.

Author's Note:

Applepills and Endario have joined the party! Who is next, no one knows! :pinkiegasp: