• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 568 Views, 6 Comments

Utahraptor in the human world - Utahraptor



A raptor gains sentience after an extinction event opens a temporary portal

  • ...
9
 6
 568

A walk through the woods

I decided to go hunting in the woods out side of town. I had walked a while when I stumbled on a deer. I was quick to jump on it and use my sharp claws to spill it's intestines. I violently shook the dead animal by the throat, it's neck clamped in my jaws. The animal tried to get up after I had shaken it, I pulled out an organ and the animal went limp. I consumed the deer over the course of an hour. I hadn't eaten since that morning so I was sure to eat as much as I could. I would eat the liver, kidneys, lungs, heart, what ever I found tasty.

But as I was eating eight, male teens with pistols revealed themselves to me. They were aiming at me, the tallest one spoke first

"Come here big guy, the zoo will pay us a fortune for you." They didn't realize that I could understand them, I bolted away. One of them shot at me two times but one of the bullets hit a tree near me. The other bullet hit me in the left leg, my lower leg to be exact. It hurt a lot, but I was determined not to be ripped away from another home. I ran to the high school where I met Rainbow dash out front. I stopped running and collapsed onto my left side. The pain in my left leg had become so bad, I couldn't stand on it.

I sat there as Rainbow held me in her arms, she seemed concerned. The eight men walked up pointing there guns at my friends, telling them to hand me over. I heard police coming our way. Seven of the eight men ran back to there car, the eighth stood there and took aim at Rainbow's head. With every bit of strength I had left, I quickly grabbed the man by the arm. I was using my jaws to grab his arm, so he felt my sharp teeth sink in. I shook my head side to side, I heard the sound of tires screaming in the background. All I heard from the foreground was the man screaming in pain as I shook him violently with my jaws. I let go of him when the cops arrived, they loaded the man into a car and one of the two officers walked up to us.

The man asked generic questions, like "what happened?" Or "was anyone else hurt?" His last question was

"what is that thing?" The officer pointed at me.

"He's my pet, he was shot in the lower leg by this guy and his group." Rainbow explained.

"Well that explains why he's laying down. Why don't you and him hop into my car, we will get him to the animal hospital for treatment." The officer said.

"Yes, thank you officer." Rainbow replied. She took her blue T-shirt off, revealing her white T-shirt with her logo on it. She wrapped me in the shirt, and carried me to the cop car. The ride was kind of scary, there were red and blue flashing lights out side and a loud siren. The whole time Rainbow dash held me in her lap, trying to comfort me. She knew I was scared and in pain, she didn't seem to mind the fact that I was bleeding in her. She just sat there and stroked the top of my head.

When we arrived at the animal hospital, Rainbow opened the door to the cop car. She quickly thanked the man through the open passenger side window, and ran inside the entrance that said 'EMERGENCY'. The sign wasn't lying either, I started getting tunnel vision from loosing so much blood. The doctor told her to put me down on a stretcher. I was wheeled down a long hallway, I was being pushed pretty fast. The doctor pushed me into a room and put on Rubber gloves. He pressed cotton balls to my wound. He got out a needle and stuck it in right near the wound, the injection was to stop the bleeding. He gave me some gas to knock me out shortly afterwards, with in five minutes I was out cold.

I awoke to see Rainbow sitting in a chair in the hospital room I was put in. She stayed in the hospital from the time I arrived, to the moment I woke up. She was seated right next to my bed, I noticed immediately I didn't quite fit on the bed. My tail was hanging off of the side of the bed. She looked right at me, noticing I was awake. She rubbed my head to say hi, a nurse walked in not to long after.

"Miss Rainbow dash, visiting hours are over. I'm afraid your litteehh, big friend is going to have to stay the night." The nurse said.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow big guy." Rainbow said with a forced smile. She stopped half way out the door and turned the lights off.

"Sleep tight bud." Rainbow said in a whisper. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with in moments.