• Published 3rd Jul 2015
  • 956 Views, 5 Comments

Lunas secret - Cynders Domain



Luna has been hiding a secret from celestia and celestia is getting more suspicious.what is luna hiding and will celestia find out?

  • ...
2
 5
 956

The call and confusion

Luna and celestia both turned around. Luna had a worried look. "Oh crap!" Luna ran to the desk and picked up the phone,while celestia was staring wide eyed to how Luna was acting.

"Uhhh..Luna?"

"Hold on.....hello?..yeah nows not a good time....yes she is...make it quick....can't you take care of that?..thank you,bye."

Celestia sat there for five minutes staring into space and then shook her head. she wanted to go back to her room, but she wanted to know who Luna was talking to, celestia gave luna her phone yesterday and Luna was in her room for the rest of the day. So WHO could she POSSIBLY be talking to?"Luna who was that?"

Luna looked up as fast as light and blurted out "No one sister."

Celestia raised an eyebrow. "Well it sure sounded like someone."
Luna had to make up a lie and fast! "it was..uh..my captain of the royal guard Moon beam."

Celestia kept the same look on her face."Oh really now?"

Luna got scared. "Yeah he had to tell me something and I told him I was busy,but he told anyways,and he wanted to know if I can give a talk to two misbehaving guards and I told him he can handle it." Luna was about to start sweating because Celestia didn't look amused at all.

Celestia was thinking "wow that was well put how long did it take her to think of that?" Apparently she was thinking out Loud because Luna was jittery and desperately trying to think of what to say next.

"Tia why do you want to know?"

Celestia looked up at luna with a face that shows I wonder if she's going to tell me? "Well its just that these days you don't tell me things you always keep it to yourself and you just got your phone yesterday so I think it's peculiar that your already getting a call." Celestia didn't want to give up because she could always get a secret out of luna,but It didn't look like she was about to budge any time soon.

"We'll Tia I don't think -"

The phone rang again. "Who now!" Luna furiously levitated the phone to her ear. "Hello...oh hey is everything ok?......WHAT!!!!... Is she ok?!!" Luna was now in a panicked state and celestia had a confused but concerned face. "How bad is it......ok that's a relief....did he say sorry...no..I'll take card of him when I see him...yes you just might need to call the funeral planner...ok..bye." Celestia didn't know it but her mouth was slightly agape but she finally realized it when Luna pointed at her mouth. Luna looked nervous but wanted to laugh because she loved making her sister go crazy. "Tia no offense but you look so silly." Luna was laughing her sister just lowered her head and blushed.

"Haha very funny Luna but who was on the phone this time?"

Luna quickly shut her muzzle and shifted her hooves slightly. She didn't know how long she can keep it up tonight,she wanted her sister out! an Idea popped in her head. "Well I'm beat goodnight Tia."

Celestia was getting annoyed. " Luna why won't you tell me?" Then the two sisters both heard a voice.

"Yes lulu why won't you tell your sister."

Luna let out a groan. She wanted to scream and say not now go away but she was tired and she didn't want to make a scene so all she said was "Oh come on!"

Author's Note:

Second chapter done:pinkiehappy: