• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 888 Views, 15 Comments

When Life Lemons You.... - Normalguy



(WARNING:DISPLACED) I went to my first convention, I came to a land of ponies. It's time to ROCK their world. [Get it? Because Megaman's JPN name is ROCKman?] Oh and I'm Megaman now.

  • ...
7
 15
 888

3. 2. 1. SMASH! (INSERT THE COMEONANDSLAM)


The Everfree Castle of the Celestial sisters)

"Sister!" A young alicorn called out." We must prepare for the worst." Luna said. Luna as a mare she would be big compared to the average pony but, to her sister she is slightly shorter then her. Having a navy blue coat and crystal blue eyes to compliment her coat. On her sides near the back legs, a mark of a crescent moon is placed. Her ethereal hair wavers with constellations of the night sky, able to make any astronomer stare in awe. She approaches her sister counterpart, Celestia.

"You're right about that, but with the Elements of Harmony all should be well and fine." The older mare said. Contrasting her younger sister, Celestia has a bright coat of a snow white color. Her lavender eyes as well compliment with the coat well. Usually the colors of purple and white are not complementary but when you see Celestia you know it works. You just do. Contradicting her sister's mark of the moon, Celestia bears a sun on herself. Her ethereal hair varies of four colors able to make rainbow sherbet jealous. " We should leave now to get Sombra off guard." She suggests.

" Off we shall go sister." Luna replied. " We shall show Sombra what happens when you dabble in the dark arts." Her muzzle made a slight frown as she walked ahead of her older sister.

" Let us depart." Celestia replied with a stoic face." ALL GUARDS ARE TO HOLD DOWN THE CASTLE!" She bellowed.

Celestia magicked a nearby balcony window open. With a running start she jumped over the stone railing and flapped her majestic wings. Luna followed the same motions as her sister and departed with relative silence, save for the sound of the occasional animal and of flapping wings in the distant horizon.

= Sceney segue =

Crystal Empire)


"ARE YOU THE ONE WHO DARES CALL A KING THAT OF THE FEMALE DOG!" Yelled Sombra to me across the arena he made. I guess yelling now is kinda okay as he's on the complete other side of the arena from me. At least being this far away it sounds like regular speaking but with intensity.

I walk closer to Sombra with slight caution in case he surprise attacks me like a little bitch. As well as I wouldn't have to yell back. I may be a robot now, but that doesn't make me immortal exactly. I mean I could still be explodededed. That would be bad.

I guess it's time to do what all people do before getting in to a fight; trash talking.

" Yeah, It was me!" I take one of my hands and point at my chest." That called you!" Now taking the hand and pointing at him." A little Biiiicth~" Case set, and score for me.

" HOW DARE YOU! I SHALL CHAIN YOU IN THE PLAZA FOR ALL TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO AGAINST THE KING!" Kinky." NOW FACE ME AND THE POWER OF MY DARK ARTS!" The aura that surrounds him grew greatly in size. FUCK. This would be dramatic if I didn't laugh at it.

" HAH!" The aura around him disappeared, and now a surprised look covers his face mixed well with confusion." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OH~ MY~ GOODNESS~! DARK ARTS!?" I wiggle my fingers at him while shaking my head to mock him containing my laughter." That sounds so lame! You should add the word 'mysterious' in front to make it more 'edgy'." I pause to inhale. Do I even need to breath now that i'm a robot? " Wait! Don't do that I might get cut from how 'edgy' it is." I wave one of my blue hands while smiling as if I got cut and shook off the pain. Before I started laughing at him again.

"SILENCE!" The aura around him surged in size before shrinking back slightly. A wave of wind came at me, not like it did anything though. " Prepare to face defeat worm." Oh look he's actually kinda quiet for once. And he's galloping at me.

3.

2.

1.

SMASH!

With a smile I Jump above him while bringing the fist of flame. The flame extended forward slashing him. He backed away in surprise before grimacing in anger as he dodged away from it. As I hit the ground the flame dissipated, making the sword disappear.

" I see that there is more to you then what I see." Sombra said while distancing himself from me. Pure example of a little bitch move.

" Oh you wouldn't believe it." I do the taunt with my left arm transforming it into the Buster. This battle experience would now be the best time to experiment with my new weapons. Right now I'm wondering if I could duel power it right now. As if I could do Metal blade in one hand, and shoot lemons in the other. " Now eat some Lemons!" Bringing the gun arm forward, three pellets launched from the buster. I jumped away from while still facing him. " Eat your fruit like the little bitch you are!" I bring my right arm back feeling the flow of the power, something materialized in my hand.

Looking quickly, it's the infamous Metal Blade from Megaman 2. Grinning deviously I turn back to Sombra and throw the Metal Blade at him. He dodges sideways but it wont be enough. Landing on the ground I bring my arm back once again making another blade. Throwing it directly at him like a frisbee. Throwing backhanded will make it curve outwards and make towards the target if properly thrown.

Luckily I was on the Ultimate Frisbee team. But this creativeness will only work on the Metal Blade, but i'll have to experiment with other weapons at another time to see what will work. The Blade itself did curve outwards. Sombra looked at it before speaking.

" What was that?" He said smirkingly." Do you not know how to aim?" karma is going to bite him hard.

"You know you should pay attention to your surroundings more." He looks at me quickly before I point at the incoming blade. Eyes widening he dodges by a hair.

" What trickery is this!?" He screams towards me. The Blade that flew by him soon disappears in a small poof of smoke. He looks at me with slight fear after seeing the unknown happen." What magic do you have!?" He says fearfully.

" No magic only metal." Not completely wrong. " Let's SMASH!" Bringing the Megabuster up towards him, It starts to hum with a blue energy." The Megabuster is charging... I learned something new." With a small smirk I charge it to full power before it fires on it's own.

*KA-PEW!(Couldn't think of a sound that would work)* The blast of the laser was wide and round and really big. Even from the ground it's really big.

Sombra only had less then a second before putting up a shield. The blast impacted him forcing him to grit as the shield held up by his magic took the hit for him. Releasing the magic he started to pant for air. I on the other hand saw the aftermath of the shot. The area that the charge shot flew scraped against the ground making a small crude groove throughout it's way to Sombra. Sombra is now breathing heavily .

"Is that all you got. Bitch~?" I say bitch in a sing song voice. I transform the Buster arm back to a hand and place both hands on the rim of my diaper. "Cause you can forfeit, it's pretty one sided so far after all." I'm starting to sound cocky. Who wouldn't after fighting a emo nerd who barely fights back.

"It's not over yet...*Cough, cough* I'm just getting started." He stares at me with an edgy glare.

" Ah. Stop your cutting me with that sharp glare." I say in a deadpanned voice. This only proceeds to anger him.

" Take this!" Whipping his head towards me, he shot a dark magical beam. How did he not get whiplash from that? I jump out of the way only to have the beam fallow me upwards. Now would be a good time to see if I can double jump. Quickly taking a crouching position as i'm falling I push my legs off the air.

And this is how I learned to double jump. Weird. The sensation of being able to, not only break physics in it's entirely, but to also jump off of nothing is like jumping off a cotton ball. You'll know it's there but you still feel like it's nothing. That's what double jumping feels like.

Now my momentum from the second jump is carrying me towards Sombra. I look back to see the beam still on my non existent tail. Landing on the ground I make a mad dash for Sombra. Sombra only stood there charging another magic spell.

"I see, he's trying to cut off both ways. Let's see whose plan will work." Thinking quickly as Sombra released another beam of magic towards me. The up special would be most useful right now. If I have to say commands for shooting, maybe it will be the same? The only words that could come to my mouth is..." UP DOG!" Instantaneously I rocketed towards the sky. It worked, another test completed. Rush appeared, and disappeared as soon as he came. I guess I won't be able to use Rush for many other things.

With the sudden change in direction the spell still went toward Sombra, and the blast that Sombra was charging clashed with each other resulting in a bang of dark sparkles. Since I got my second jump back, I use it to jump towards Sombra. Quickly taunting midair to change an arm to a Buster. I could only think of one weapon that would work here.

" GET FISTED, BITCH!" He got the fist hard. The hard knuckle. From hard man.

Now above Sombra, I put the Buster cannon above him only for a rocket fist to hit him directly in the muzzle sending his head into the arena. Footstooling his body for insult and a safe landing. I land victorious.

Holding a fist high into the sky. I yell for my victory.

"VICTORY!" I make a peace sign towards the slave group. They all stare in awe of my awesomeness or blue diaper, cause you know. it's kinda cool too. They whisper to each other making some sort of conversation. I walk towards them only to be wrapped in chains. " What the shit!?" The chains wrap all around me securing me tight. Six chains from the ground now wrap my body. This is some kinky shit right here I tell you h'what.

" I told you..." Sombra...

Shit.

"I told you I would chain you up..." He rose off the ground. With blood dripping all over his face, he spits out some more blood. With his eyes a pitch black color with smoke trails coming off of it."NOW SLEEP FOR ETERNITY!" He shot a beam at my chest.

The magic made a crystal encase my body growing out from the middle of my chest. The crystal grows outward extending to the ground and above my head. And now this is where I stop. For now.

My eyes shut off.

Fucking. Little. Bitch.

=[Character CHANGE!]=


"Sister, did you see that?" Luna said." It's combat prowess is like nothing we have seen before." She finished amazed.

" You're right about that, but why was it fighting Sombra?" Celestia questioned to no one in particular." Perhaps after we subdue Sombra we can free him as well." The feeling of a new ally, and a hidden power for Equestria to gain put thoughts of ruling Equestria safely in her mind.

Sombra isn't paying any attention to those around him as he has 'defeated' the mysterious object. Out of energy, Sombra went over to the group of slaves commandeering them.

" As you can see... This is what would happen to you if you were to defy my will." Sombra said coldly. The enslaved ponies reacted by shivering in fear, the feeling of freedom fading away from their souls, never to return. Sombra walked away from the group hoping to return to the castle to regroup and recover.

"That damn monster did more damage then I thought... It will take some time to recover." He thought.

"SOMBRA! PREPARE TO MEET YOUR END!" Shouted Luna. Sombra with wide eyes turned his attention to Luna.

"Oh hello there. I see you have come to defeat me. But you won't be able to. Not with your strength." Though out of breath and mentally exahusted, Sombra could still put up a mental barrier. But would it be enough?

" You may be right about me not having the strength, but together we do!" As Luna said this Celestia appeared on the other side of him, but away from him.

" Now with the power of harmony..." Celestia started as she brought out the raw forms of the Elements of Harmony and levitated them around Sombra forming a hexagon like barrier. "We shall defeat you!" Rainbows flew from both of sister entwining Sombra.

"ARRRRRRRRGH~!" Sombra cried out of pain.

"NO, it won't end like this..." He said while the mystical rainbow ribbon went to wrap him." I shall curse this place, never to return until the rightful king has returned... I WILL RETURN!" With that said, Sombra shot out a burst of the dark arts. Like a signal flare it went high into the sky before bursting, covering the empire. Sombra got blasted into the mountains sealed by the very elements themselves.

" Sister!" Luna called out." We must escape!" Darkness was cascading around the empire.

Celestia nodded, and took off soaring with wings. With a grit to her mouth and tears in her eyes knowing they could not save the enslaved. Luna took to the sky as well. Escaping the falling darkness before they were caught, they landed outside the empire's borders with little time to spare. Both of the sisters landed next to each other watching the empire being covered in darkness.

They watched the Empire as it get's covered in darkness. As it looks the Empire looks as it's a giant dome of darkness.

It shrank away into nothingness.

Leaving only to sisters in the cold.

They left for their home.

Author's Note:

Woohoo Another chapter.

Any questions will be answered

Critique will hurt me. So maybe do it :/

~Normalguy with love:heart: